PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
Old 16-07-2016, 11:42   #1
barlennon

barlennon is an unknown

Master League... editing options etc?

I switched from PES to FIFA about 5 years ago and I'm thinking about switching back to PES after the great reviews PES2016 got. It's hard to get decent info online about the small details in the Master League mode though - and it's the small details that make the difference for me.

I like FIFA's career mode, but I used to LOVE PES's Master League. It definitely held my interest for longer. There were some features in Master League in the past that I'm curious to know if they're still there...

1. Is there still All-time leading scorer/assists charts?
  2. Can you still edit your team's kits during your Master League?
  3. Do players still retire and come back as 17 year olds 6 months later?
  4. Can you still choose what areas to train each of your players?

For me, these features all kept the mode feeling fresh. I'd be a bit gutted if they were missing, to be honest.

barlennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2016, 15:54   #2
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by barlennon View Post
  1. Is there still All-time leading scorer/assists charts?
  2. Can you still edit your team's kits during your Master League?
  3. Do players still retire and come back as 17 year olds 6 months later?
  4. Can you still choose what areas to train each of your players?
1) No
2) No
3) Yes
4) Yes, though it's not quite as in depth as some previous PES games (Defending, Shooting, Physical, Dribbling, Speed, Balanced)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 20:37   #3
barlennon

barlennon is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
1) No
2) No
3) Yes
4) Yes, though it's not quite as in depth as some previous PES games (Defending, Shooting, Physical, Dribbling, Speed, Balanced)
Thanks a lot for the reply. Have to say I'm absolutely gutted that the first two answers were 'no'. They may seem like minor details, but they were actually a major reason I was considering getting the game, and I'm having a re-think now!
barlennon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:43   #4
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by barlennon View Post
Thanks a lot for the reply. Have to say I'm absolutely gutted that the first two answers were 'no'. They may seem like minor details, but they were actually a major reason I was considering getting the game, and I'm having a re-think now!

ALL kits can be edited mid-season. Just use the normal editor on Home Page.
All-time records only apply to you and your career as you can change clubs & National Teams.
Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote