PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
Old 20-06-2004, 22:25   #31
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Well you are quite talented, any chance you could post the template so other could post their formations?

Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 11:08   #32
observer

observer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by original
Well you are quite talented, any chance you could post the template so other could post their formations?
That would be cool, we can use this template to share our formations,details, it is kinna difficlut to explain it using reqular text here.

on a side note, jMz, do you use "quick tactics" in the main menu? I noticed once you choose a tactic from there you might loose some of the settings like offensive and defensive arrows of the players. personally, I stopped using them and now I lean more on strategies, player positions and other settings. I think this way you have more grip on what you are doing. :p
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2004, 13:55   #33
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Just to answer your question OBSERVER. Please stop asking silly questions.
I will return with the template for people to download. Although it won't be identical to mine, I'm gonna make you work for it, so idiots aren't just posting 10 random, useless formations a day. And don't add your formations to this thread, this is for jMz's advanced formations. It is already full of crap questions and useless ramblings. Sorry if it seems I have attitude, I just get straight to the point. I don't talk like I type, I'm much friendlier. And please, if you have clicked view last message and haven't read the first posts, please go back and check it out. Also please rate this thread.
Old 28-06-2004, 08:56   #34
observer

observer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jMz
Just to answer your question OBSERVER. Please stop asking silly questions.
I will return with the template for people to download. Although it won't be identical to mine, I'm gonna make you work for it, so idiots aren't just posting 10 random, useless formations a day. And don't add your formations to this thread, this is for jMz's advanced formations. It is already full of crap questions and useless ramblings. Sorry if it seems I have attitude, I just get straight to the point. I don't talk like I type, I'm much friendlier. And please, if you have clicked view last message and haven't read the first posts, please go back and check it out. Also please rate this thread.
Easy man. I didn't mean to bother you with "silly questions". We are all here to share thoughts and information about our favorite game. I would rate this thread, just if I knew how! I am new to forums.
Take it easy.
observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2004, 17:49   #35
jMz
I beg your pardon?

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Sorry man, I don't mean to have a go. I just don't have a lot of time. I can only come on here for 15 mins or so at a time. I'm a busy man you see. I'm not sure how you rate the threads, it was there before and I've used it on other posts, and now I can't see it. Don't worry about it.
Old 03-07-2004, 18:33   #36
jMz
I beg your pardon?

This is just a reminder post, before my post dissapears off the list. If this is the first time you've looked at this thread, and you just view last post, please go back to the first posts, that's where the formations are.

I have edited this message with a guide on how to change formation in game check this out then return to page 1 of this post to start destroying your mates.
Old 06-07-2004, 05:46   #37
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

terrifying tactics i must say, cheers jMz.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 22:23   #38
jMz
I beg your pardon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunplay
terrifying tactics i must say, cheers jMz.
Cheers mate. Do you reckon you can put them to good use?
Old 18-07-2004, 14:30   #39
jMz
I beg your pardon?

Exclamation

This one is a request. Spikeymaracca wants to beat his brother. The team I was given is below.
Kahn, Thuram, lizarazu, arce, thuram, cafu, huth, nesta, sagnol.
Nedved, ronaldinho, van der meyde, van der vaart, pires, ljungberg,
Ronaldo, Cerci, Tevez, V.Niistelrooy Totti.

NOTES.
I notice a lack of DMF's. So I have put Vieira and Davids in as an example, but buy whoever you like. There is a wealth of rightbacks, and only Lizarazu for leftback (although Sagnol has good weak foot acc). I strongly recommend a purchase of Roberto Carlos. Most of the midfielders are OMF's but some can still play wide although it's not their preferred position. I would replace a few OMF's and right backs with more versatile players. With this selection there aren't a great deal of options.

Default is a balanced but attacking 442.
Formation A is a strong midfield 451. Good for countering.
Formation B is a diamond 442. Good for coasting when you are leading.

Don't waste energy chasing the ball in their half, pull your players back, let your defenders do their job and wait to get the ball then counter.

You may not need to use the alternates at all, but against some formations a change may unlock space or give you extra depth. Like if you are losing the midfield battle, formation A will add a player to ease the pressure, although the striker can become isolated.

I haven't tested it out because my PS2 is bust. I don't know if it will work well, but it should if my memory serves me well. I've played every day since release up until my PS2 broke, so I should know a thing or two.
Old 21-07-2004, 11:57   #40
spikeymaracca
The Spikiest maracca

spikeymaracca has disabled reputation

thanks a lot JMZ, but you know when i was telling you my team, i forgot a lot of players, and i have Davids anyway! lol. Thanks. Can i ask what that High Normal Low thing means?

I also have Riise...it all seems to be coming back to me...and Mpenza, Toldo, Nihat...theres more..ust cant remember half of 'em!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doesnt look good for ronaldo.
spikeymaracca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2004, 13:36   #41
Zygalski
Administrator
  • PSN: Zygalski

Zygalski has disabled reputation

High Normal Low = Defensive arrow settings (blue ones)
Find them under Formation, Individual.

|

The PES6 real club team names list is
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2004, 23:57   #42
svendust

svendust has disabled reputation

Great work jMz, can't say I ever pay much attention to the tactics, which is probably why I sometimes struggle and scrape a 1-0 win but no more, I have printed you're tactics off and they are going to good use in the game and to decorate my bedroom wall

Thx.
svendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-08-2004, 00:16   #43
jMz
I beg your pardon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svendust
Great work jMz, can't say I ever pay much attention to the tactics, which is probably why I sometimes struggle and scrape a 1-0 win but no more, I have printed you're tactics off and they are going to good use in the game and to decorate my bedroom wall

Thx.
Wow, that's a great compliment! To know they are good enough to go on your wall.
If you need anything more customised to your team, let me know...
Old 12-10-2004, 17:08   #44
huruhara

huruhara has disabled reputation

jMz ....hi there..any suggeston on semi - auto setting..?

huruhara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 17:10   #45
Mohanned
Banned

Mohanned is an unknown

I never noticed it till now but very nice
Mohanned is offline   Reply With Quote