PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-11-2007, 21:06   #1
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Recommended E-tailers

Ones I've used in the past, feel free to suggest others and I'll add them:

Aria PC Technology - Limited range of products, excellent delivery and competitive prices. No high performance RAM.

Dabs.com - Fair selection of products, good delivery, mostly competitive prices. No high performance RAM.

Dixons

eBuyer

MicroDirect.co.uk

Overclockers UK - Superb forum, fantastic selection of products including high performance RAM but slightly expensive compared to others

Scan Computers - Fantastic selection of products, excellent prices and good delivery in my experience but lacking high performance RAM

TekHeads.co.uk - Sell high performance RAM unlike most others and a decent selection of products. Slightly expensive, bland looking website

Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 21:28   #2
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I used Dixons (Pretty sure they are now online only?) to buy my tele. First class service, they rang to confirm everything, although this probably only happens with big orders.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 05:32   #3
Jesus
Banned

Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

If that is for reviews, www.anandtech.com is good. It makes good analysis. Their computer buying guides are good too. They have high-end, mid range and budget buyer's guides.
Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2007, 23:57   #4
g33k

g33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneg33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneg33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneg33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneg33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneg33k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

www.hexus.net and www.tomshardware.com are good sites to read benchmarks etc

Usually I just type in the name of the component I'm getting into Google and just put review on the end.
Old 21-11-2007, 23:59   #5
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

would Play.com count?
PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 00:01   #6
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Nope. Their range is far too small and generic. Fair question though.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2007, 04:32   #7
Jesus
Banned

Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Jesus has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Tom's Hardware is good, was on there yesterday. I'll be trying Hexus later.
Old 11-12-2007, 09:41   #8
Jesus
Banned

www.newegg.com

Had I been American, I would have bought most of my computer parts from there.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:51   #9
Dundon's
W.G.P
  • Supports: Ozil's Eyes
  • PSN: Maragenie10

Dundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outDundon's is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Started using https://uk.pcpartpicker.com, just a sick compare site for anything PC related and it genuinely works.

"Liverpool,she is the prostitute to relax Sahin while we tried to get a good wife as simple as that." Meyyappan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dundon's is offline   Reply With Quote