PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 22-01-2011, 23:37   #16
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Windows 7 Mobile will be the best, but give it six months.

At the moment, it has potential - this needs to be realised, though, with more apps and some upgrades.

But, I am very happy with my HD7. The phone is pretty cool and it isn't an iPhone so isn't costing me a stupid amount. It's intuitive, smooth and generally fast. In fact, it does things much more smoothly than an iPhone.

The GUI could've been done better - they could fit more information on the screen (especially given how big it is, it's a shame they limit me to blocky tiles on the homepage).

However, because of how the OS works and interacts with its features, this isn't a big problem.

They have done a lot of things that are very clever, but then have been implemented imperfectly. As an example, I can pin a contact to the homepage (so no need to search for them in my address book) - however, the tile is to the contact so I then still need to choose to call them from the contact's page.

They should've made it entirely granular and allowed me to pin any individual bit to my homepage. The ability to call my girlfriend from my homepage would've been handy. An extra touch is hardly the end of the world, but I don't see why they've done it.

This sort of thing prevents it from being perfect.

Stability-wise, I've had no problems. No crashes etc (not that I would expect any).

Battery-wise, it lasts about a day and a half with normal use, wi-fi turned on. This shocked me as appalling, but apparently all (read: the general consensus is that all) smartphones are like this.

If the size puts you off, I hear the HTC 7 Mozart is fantastic. It just doesn't have a HD camcorder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 19:37   #17
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits
  • Supports: Queens Park Rangers
  • PSN: Sminky_Pinky

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I've ended up getting the HTC Desire Z, well I should have it tomorrow, its taken ages to get it all sorted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sminky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 20:50   #18
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
  • PSN: polski_sklep

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Is that the new HD-camcorder Desire?

Desires are good. I know a couple of people with them and no complaints.

Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2011, 20:54   #19
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Sminky is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Its the Desire with the retractable keypad, its not as good as the Desire HD but still the spec seems pretty impressive.

Yep - It does have an 720p HD cam on it from what I've read.

Old 27-06-2011, 21:33   #20
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Right, well I'm sick of my mobile already. Yeah, its got internet access and all that jazz but I just want an old fashioned mobile from 5/6 years ago that isn't the size of a brick has buttons and is a functional piece of kit. I'm thinking a Motorola RZR, I miss the flip phones. So fucking what they're not hip anymore, I'm old and I hanker for practicality. That or I just really am stuck in my ways.

People, recommend me a decent flip phone as a practical handset, needs to be able to store at least one MP3 for the compulsory ring tone and message tone. I couldn't care less about the camera or any other features.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:03   #21
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

My upgrade is just around corner. I was wondering what shall I go for Samsung galaxy S2 or iPhone 4S?

I'm currently on orange with an iPhone 4.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 13:22   #22
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

I'm guessing the iPhone 4s is the best bet. I'm not a fan of iPhone but in terms of hardware its easily the best phone on the market. Damn touch screen phones

Old 04-02-2012, 13:25   #23
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Best software, not best hardware.
Id hold out for when the new quad core phoes come out.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 14:25   #24
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

I've read that in terms of hardware, the processor, that its arguably the best on the market. Software is fairly useless if the processor is pants.

Old 04-02-2012, 14:28   #25
Sweey
Administrator
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yes, wait for the quad cores phones but ask yourself a question: when does a phone use the second core, let alone the third and fourth?

Samsung Galaxy S III due between May and July it would appear. The iPhone 5 is anticipated to be a bit later.

You have to wonder if other manufacturers will be able to release phones that belong at the absolute top or go for the market one notch down (which is still top-end and will still get compared to those two handsets)
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 14:36   #26
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Considering your dislike for Apple you'll be a Samsung user for a while then Don

I only want a phone with a working keypad, sod the touch screen. Problem I have with my HTC is that the firmware now is affecting the performance of the hardware. Bloody thing glitches to hell.

Old 04-02-2012, 14:39   #27
Makavelian

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sminky View Post
I've read that in terms of hardware, the processor, that its arguably the best on the market. Software is fairly useless if the processor is pants.
So it is . *holds hands up*
Old 04-02-2012, 14:42   #28
Sminky
Middle Age Awaits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak View Post
So it is . *holds hands up*
silly sausage.

What happened to Nokia and Motorola, these former market leaders seem to have given up.

Old 04-02-2012, 15:15   #29
Makavelian

Nokia still going.Not sure about motorola though.
Old 04-02-2012, 15:46   #30
Foxhound
La Li Lu Le Lo

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Nokia may see a resurgence of popularity with their Windows OS phones.

I'd wait for Sony Xperia S. Rumoured to be release in late March.
Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote