PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-03-2011, 13:49   #1
lokytrew
  • Supports: Arsenal FC London

lokytrew has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

New Commentary Names option

I looked around in here and didnt see anything like this! So I kick it off.

For the commentary names you should make your own one. You just tick in a letter like 'a'. Then you hear Jon Champion say on the background, 'aah' If you want to change it there must be a option to change the tone so it gets 'a'. Hope you get me. So you tick in the player name. Like Dzeko. 'You hear Dseeko. So you change the 'e'. So you hear Dseko. And that is good.

I hope KONAMI sees this it is my biggest wish!

Love what I do? Click on the thumbs up button.

lokytrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:30   #2
Smarteeeey
  • Supports: Arsenal, Northampton

Smarteeeey is an unknown

That's a great idea. It would be great, especially when making your player on Become A Legend
Smarteeeey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 20:40   #3
lokytrew
  • Supports: Arsenal FC London

lokytrew has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Thanks for agreeing I really appreciate it!

Love what I do? Click on the thumbs up button.
lokytrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 15:04   #4
wipsnadepoo
  • Supports: EVERTON

wipsnadepoo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Brilliant idea - I'm always pissed when most of the Everton squad don't have commentary names - seriously how is Bains & Rodwell not sorted??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 09:35   #5
vihn78

vihn78 is an unknown

i think that with the actual technology should be easy to implement the option to add new callnames for both teams and players as long as our harddrives have enough space, strange that konami didnt think about it yet
vihn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 21:59   #6
MisterUmar
  • Supports: Real Madrid & FC Tenneh
  • PSN: MisterUmar

MisterUmar is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokytrew View Post
I looked around in here and didnt see anything like this! So I kick it off.

For the commentary names you should make your own one. You just tick in a letter like 'a'. Then you hear Jon Champion say on the background, 'aah' If you want to change it there must be a option to change the tone so it gets 'a'. Hope you get me. So you tick in the player name. Like Dzeko. 'You hear Dseeko. So you change the 'e'. So you hear Dseko. And that is good.

I hope KONAMI sees this it is my biggest wish!
That will be great if Konami and the PES team can allowed us to give our players names and the audio commentary pronounced them during a game. That is one of the realism we are looking for on PES.
MisterUmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 15:43   #7
Foxstar1

Foxstar1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I wish they had more commentators also. Even if it is not well known ones or get some older commentators back in.
Foxstar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 17:31   #8
Thori
  • Supports: Bayern Mόnchen and Boston Bruins
  • PSN: Robert-_-Shaw

Thori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by AliThori has by now had a thread closed by Ali

good idea, but i don't think it would sound good, i imagine it would sound like siri
Old 07-07-2014, 17:34   #9
Peda69
  • Supports: FC Barcelona
  • XBox: Peda69
  • PSN: Peda69

Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Peda69 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Better do something like Loquendo in the ingame editor but with the commentary voices.

Peda69 is offline   Reply With Quote