PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 08-09-2012, 15:44   #16
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Ok, so what I got was this.

Samsung RF511 Notebook

Specs are:

General Information Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2450M processor (2.5 GHz, TurboBoost to 3.1 GHz, DMI 5 GT/s
3 MB cache memory)
Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
RAM 8 GB
- DDR3
- 1333 MHz
Graphics card Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Screen type LED HD
Screen resolution 1366x768
Screen size 15.6"
Screen features 300nit non Gloss HD LED Display
Hard drive 1 TB
- SATA
- 5400 rpm
Optical disk drive DVD Reader/Writer
Memory card reader 4-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
USB USB 2.0 ports: 2
USB 3.0 ports: 2
Modem/Ethernet 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
WiFi 802.11bgn
Bluetooth BT 3.0 HS
Video interface VGA, HDMI
Audio interface 3.5mm audio out, 3.5mm audio in
Sound HD Audio
Webcam 1.3 MP
Keyboard & Mouse Full Numeric Keyboard, multi-gesture touchpad
Additional features Kensington Lock
Size Width: 382 mm
Depth: 255 mm
Height (open): 282 mm
Thickness: 35 mm
Weight 2.48 kg

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:55   #17
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry14 View Post
Ok, so what I got was this.

Samsung RF511 Notebook

Specs are:

General Information Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2450M processor (2.5 GHz, TurboBoost to 3.1 GHz, DMI 5 GT/s
3 MB cache memory)
Operating System Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
RAM 8 GB
- DDR3
- 1333 MHz
Graphics card Intel® HD Graphics 3000
Screen type LED HD
Screen resolution 1366x768
Screen size 15.6"
Screen features 300nit non Gloss HD LED Display
Hard drive 1 TB
- SATA
- 5400 rpm
Optical disk drive DVD Reader/Writer
Memory card reader 4-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC)
USB USB 2.0 ports: 2
USB 3.0 ports: 2
Modem/Ethernet 10/100/1000 GbE LAN
WiFi 802.11bgn
Bluetooth BT 3.0 HS
Video interface VGA, HDMI
Audio interface 3.5mm audio out, 3.5mm audio in
Sound HD Audio
Webcam 1.3 MP
Keyboard & Mouse Full Numeric Keyboard, multi-gesture touchpad
Additional features Kensington Lock
Size Width: 382 mm
Depth: 255 mm
Height (open): 282 mm
Thickness: 35 mm
Weight 2.48 kg
From wwwhere TH?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 15:55   #18
Ultimate777
Club Captain

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

The specs look pretty redundant to be honest especially if you intend to use it for gaming purposes. However if you're just going to be using it work then it's good enough I guess.
And Jonno as my pilot
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 19:10   #19
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

^
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 19:12   #20
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I can run FIFA 13 on it and if I was to play any games on it that's probably all it would be.

And Sho, I got it from Currys. It's £599 but you get £100 cashback.
Old 12-09-2012, 19:18   #21
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

you are going to like that extra number pad. I have it on my laptop but my wife's doesn't (by her demand) and I miss it when on her machine.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 19:19   #22
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

@ThierryHenry14 Nice
RR being a cunt shocker.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 19:38   #23
Ultimate777
Club Captain

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

But what setting can you run fifa on? Low? It won't be long before the laptop overheats due to the graphics card not being able to cope.

Could have got yourself an asus with the latest i7 processor with NVIDIA® GeForce® GT635 graphics card for around the same wack

There was really no point asking for advice when you didn't even bother taking any on board or give more information as to what you would like to use the laptop for.

Instead you just went ahead and grabbed the first thing that looked pretty and you bought it from the worst shop in the country when I told you not to. Don't say I didn't warn you buddy.

@mak - I'm far from being a ''cunt'' just being honest. Or do you prefer me to tell the boy he's managed to get his hands on the best laptop in the world that only he has?
And Jonno as my pilot
Old 12-09-2012, 19:50   #24
Lörd TH

This is how it's running, but I will hardly use to laptop for gaming. Not that I have to justify why I bought something anyway, plus I've never had a problem with Currys/PC World.

Old 12-09-2012, 21:02   #25
Ultimate777
Club Captain

I Cannot see the image, though I'm sure it runs fine for now since it's new.

Anyhow I'm not telling you what to do, you make your own choice at the end of the day. I was just giving you the advice which you requested when making the thread, all for your own good. I'm not getting anything out of you buying any of my recommendations just thought you would have liked the best and without getting short changed.

But if you're happy with a decent laptop that's probably going to last you 6months to a year, who am I to argue?! Though through experience it's best to do your homework on specs and avoid currys/pc world, period

Sure it's plain sailing when you depart with your cash and when one of their slick salesmen offer you a smile and whispers in your ear that you're getting a good deal, it may seem like you made the right choice.

Just wait until a few months down the line and your laptop plays up(you probably got sold a faulty one as they get a lot of returns which they put back on sale) - you'll be dealing with the KnowHow help desk, who will repair it a few times until you get sick of returning it to them and then politely request for a refund/replacement, only to be told it that it requires up 4 attempts to repair, even though the sales of goods act doesn't stipulate it. Where, by the time it breaks down for the 4th consecutive and required time it's out of warranty and you're left with a brick
And Jonno as my pilot
Old 12-09-2012, 21:11   #26
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Just leave it out 777 brother.

I can definitely see where other people are coming from. It's essentially the same as telling someone who has just got a new tattoo that it's terrible. Of course you'll have an opinion, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it should be aired at this particular time. There are occasions when it's just better for everyone if an issue or a thought is ignored.

I can also see your point regarding not buying from the Dixon's Retail corporation (PC World/Curry's), but as @ThierryHenry14 has pointed out, this included £100 cashback. I imagine this was done through the likes of Quidco or TopCashBack (or a similar avenue) - and such cashback schemes rarely offer generous cashback, if any at all, when it comes to more independent shops and websites. So while the Dixon's Retail corporation may overcharge I find, it doesn't necessarily mean you should flatly rule them out if cashback is available for example. It essentially evens things out more.

But yeah, as I say, there's a time and a place to voice your opinion, and I think this is just one of those occasions when criticism isn't really necessary. I'm sure you'll understand where I'm coming from.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 21:53   #27
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Old 13-09-2012, 08:33   #28
Ultimate777
Club Captain

You just found out about that smiley hey Ziss! Is that for me I take it? Would you have preferred me to lie to him? Do you know anything about computers btw?
And Jonno as my pilot
Old 13-09-2012, 08:50   #29
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate777 View Post
You just found out about that smiley hey Ziss! Is that for me I take it? Would you have preferred me to lie to him? Do you know anything about computers btw?
I've known about that smiley for years, it just do happens that now is the most appropriate time to use it.

I would have preferred you to have shut the fuck up, tbh. You ripping into his purchase isn't necessary, and helps no-one.

I know a fair amount about computers, thank you. I also know that ripping into a lad because he purchased one different to one of my recommendations is inappropriate. Hunter comparing it to a bad tattoo is bang on.
Old 13-09-2012, 09:17   #30
Ultimate777
Club Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
I've known about that smiley for years, it just do happens that now is the most appropriate time to use it.

I would have preferred you to have shut the fuck up, tbh. You ripping into his purchase isn't necessary, and helps no-one.

I know a fair amount about computers, thank you. I also know that ripping into a lad because he purchased one different to one of my recommendations is inappropriate. Hunter comparing it to a bad tattoo is bang on.
Well It's hardly on par with getting a tatoo. A tattoo is for life, while a laptop should last 3-4 years, tops.

Personally I would compare it to clothes. If I plan to buy a jacket, or pair of jeans from a certain shop and my friends tell me it's a bad idea to get that particular brand from that particular shop, I would assume they were looking out for me. If I still went ahead with the purchase believing my own judgement to be better, I would still rather they present their opinion afterwards to tell me whether or not it looks nice

If they kept silent even though they held a strong opinion that the cloths looked ridiculous on me but still let me go out and wear it while looking silly, I would be like ''why didn't you tell me these clothes looked so bad?''. I rather they say it looks bad, so I can take it back and get it changed for something else, than remain blissfully ignorant yet look stupid.
And Jonno as my pilot