PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2012, 10:05   #31
Appswah
Registered User
Appswah's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2007
  • Location: Somerset, UK
  • Supports: Manchester United / New England Patriots
  • XBox: Appswah
  • PSN: Appswah
  • Posts: 4,990

Appswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outAppswah is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Unfortunately you're not his friend, you're just a stranger on the internet. Are you sure you're not upset because he didn't take your advice.

So you obviously liked this item of clothing (because you 'bought' it in the first place) however because your friends don't like it you would take it back? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Plus if one of my mates bought a £60 jacket (for example) I wouldn't say it looks horrible, I'd say yeah it looks nice mate because at the end of the day it's his purchase, if he's happy to have spent £60 on the jacket then that's awesome.

Do you go up to your mates and go "New shoes mate? They looking fucking gash take them back"
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



Appswah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 10:19   #32
Ultimate777
Registered User
Ultimate777's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,865

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Unfortunately you're not his friend, you're just a stranger on the internet. Are you sure you're not upset because he didn't take your advice.
I know I'm not his friend, was just mentioning friends in comparison. Those who've offered him advice are hardly enemies, but acting as a friend would.

No I'm not upset about that, but just don't understand the thread asking for advice only to ignore it. Then when I'm highlighting that there were better deals out there, I'm made out to be the bad guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
So you obviously liked this item of clothing (because you 'bought' it in the first place) however because your friends don't like it you would take it back? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Plus if one of my mates bought a £60 jacket (for example) I wouldn't say it looks horrible, I'd say yeah it looks nice mate because at the end of the day it's his purchase, if he's happy to have spent £60 on the jacket then that's awesome.
If I buy something, and I'm unconvinced on how It looks and ask a friend or my brother what they think, I would respect them enough to take their advice on board.

I've bought stuff before which I've taken back based on what my brother thinks, because when it comes to clothes and fashion he knows his stuff, and I know it may sound crazy, or ''stupid'' but guess what? I actually got something even better in exchange for that item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appswah View Post
Do you go up to your mates and go "New shoes mate? They looking fucking gash take them back"
Of course not, I'd be more tactful and say something like '' I don't think those shoes suit you''
__________________
There's a calm before the storm
And the western front is quiet
I've got Joel as my right hand
And Jonno as my pilot
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 12:36   #33
Ziss
The Three Amigos
Ziss's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • Posts: 19,410

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate777 View Post
Well It's hardly on par with getting a tatoo. A tattoo is for life, while a laptop should last 3-4 years, tops.

Personally I would compare it to clothes. If I plan to buy a jacket, or pair of jeans from a certain shop and my friends tell me it's a bad idea to get that particular brand from that particular shop, I would assume they were looking out for me. If I still went ahead with the purchase believing my own judgement to be better, I would still rather they present their opinion afterwards to tell me whether or not it looks nice

If they kept silent even though they held a strong opinion that the cloths looked ridiculous on me but still let me go out and wear it while looking silly, I would be like ''why didn't you tell me these clothes looked so bad?''. I rather they say it looks bad, so I can take it back and get it changed for something else, than remain blissfully ignorant yet look stupid.
A laptop, tattoo or clothes, it's still something he's invested money in, and with the exception of clothes, can't just be chucked in the bin if some tells him he made the wrong decision.

You're not his friend, though. Whilst your opinion shouldn't matter to him, your words will still leave an element of doubt in his mind over whether or not he spent his money wisely. Yes he asked for people's opinions on what to buy, and just because he didn't take your advise on board, doesn't mean you should shoot him down for it.

EDIT: Replied without seeing Apps and 777's comments.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 12:40   #34
Makavelian
Registered User
Makavelian's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Manchester
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408
  • Posts: 7,810

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

777 doesn't understand because of his awful social awareness skills.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 12:41   #35
Jonno394
XLV
Jonno394's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2005
  • Location: Birmingham
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394
  • Posts: 10,559

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Surely all that matters is how you feel/think you look in the clothes rather than how others may think you look?

I don't have people walking up to me in teh street throwing their phone at me to input my number, so maybe i'm doing it wrong, but then again, I don't have people giving me dirty looks or telling me what i'm wearing looks like shit.

The only time people tell me clothes look crap on me is when they're dropping the hint that they want to fuck...
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 12:58   #36
BarnDoor
Hairy Saddlebags
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,685

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I don't have people walking up to me in teh street throwing their phone at me to input my number, so maybe i'm doing it wrong, but then again, I don't have people giving me dirty looks or telling me what i'm wearing looks like shit.
Have you forgotten our encounter this morning then?
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 13:08   #37
Jonno394
XLV
Jonno394's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2005
  • Location: Birmingham
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394
  • Posts: 10,559

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

we were both naked weren't we?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 15:01   #38
Hunter
BELIEVE
Hunter's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2003
  • Location: Castelia City
  • Posts: 16,788

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Surely all that matters is how you feel/think you look in the clothes rather than how others may think you look?
Definitely.

Surely, if you're buying clothes based upon other people's opinions and ideas, then you're not actually being yourself. When I buy clothing for example, I buy it because I like it, and I wear it because I want to, and feel like it is who I am. You can gauge a little bit of who I am, my personality etc, from the clothes I'm wearing. But if I'm basing my looks upon other people and their advice, then I'm not being myself. Sure, it's likely that you may have influences in your life, but not necessarily people flat out telling you what you should and shouldn't wear at times.

I don't mind if people occasionally look slightly bemused, or at the other end of the spectrum, impressed, with what I'm wearing, because at least I know it's me. Case in point recently - the pearl necklace.

So is it your brother who helps you get women then, if he's your stylist?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 18:29   #39
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
Nifty1Pound50's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • PSN: polski_sklep
  • Posts: 5,917

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate777 View Post
Do you know anything about computers btw?
Do you?

I'm curious, because you recommended an Asus of all things.

For the record, I wouldn't personally have bought from PC World/Curry's either, but that isn't because I've personally had a bad experience there - just simply because I have had good experiences elsewhere and would therefore stick with those places.
__________________
Clubbing of a seal...clubbing with a Seal


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 18:32   #40
Sweey
Administrator
Sweey's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2004
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore
  • Posts: 27,762

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Do you?

I'm curious, because you recommended an Asus of all things.


It depends on which one he recommended, they're hardly all bad. Their support however.....
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 18:33   #41
Lörd TH
Registered User
Lörd TH's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2005
  • XBox: DRUMadam
  • Posts: 15,675

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

592 negative comments out of 642, in regards to ASUS customer service...

http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Asus
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 18:35   #42
Sweey
Administrator
Sweey's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2004
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore
  • Posts: 27,762

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryHenry View Post
592 negative comments out of 642, in regards to ASUS customer service...

http://www.customerservicescoreboard.com/Asus
Hence my last sentence :>

It all depends on whether the user in question is ever going to need their service. If you buy Asus, you'd better hope not.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 18:35   #43
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
Nifty1Pound50's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • PSN: polski_sklep
  • Posts: 5,917

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :> View Post


It depends on which one he recommended, they're hardly all bad. Their support however.....
I've found their build quality is fairly cheap.

That, for me, is an important part of any laptop purchase. There are certain other brands that put things together well, use a solid component set for peripheral components and tend to last well. I wouldn't put Asus in that category.

I'm not saying they are all bad - but I wouldn't recommend them, that's for sure. Especially not under the guise of the counter-argument that his Samsung will last 6-12 months. That is exactly the sort of life-expectancy I associate with 'cheap' brands.
__________________
Clubbing of a seal...clubbing with a Seal


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 19:13   #44
Ultimate777
Registered User
Ultimate777's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,865

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziss View Post
A laptop, tattoo or clothes, it's still something he's invested money in, and with the exception of clothes, can't just be chucked in the bin if some tells him he made the wrong decision.

You're not his friend, though. Whilst your opinion shouldn't matter to him, your words will still leave an element of doubt in his mind over whether or not he spent his money wisely. Yes he asked for people's opinions on what to buy, and just because he didn't take your advise on board, doesn't mean you should shoot him down for it.

EDIT: Replied without seeing Apps and 777's comments.
Oh I'm so sorry, how dare I try and recommend him a laptop within his budget that has the best specs. How dare I try and help him get his monies worth and not get ripped off by the same company that tried to do me over. How dare I fail to lie to him and tell him his new Samsung is the latest revolutionary advancement in notebook technology that only nasa have access to . Good golly God it's the spawn of the devil how deary me try to help someone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makavelian View Post
777 doesn't understand because of his awful social awareness skills.
Boy, I don't know what your problem is but you need to sit back and not get involved in matters which are beyond you.

Let me tell you something son, my social skills are second to none. Everywhere I go I make friends and become the life or the party. Random people, the people that walk the streets everyday, come up to me and ask me my name, , compliment my hair, my clothes you name it.

The reason why that is, is because I'm an approachable and interesting person. That gets people to want to discuss different things with, from current affairs, to musical taste. You see, what I posess isa natural magnetism which attracts people to me and sets me apart from the crowd.

My charisma is unmatched. I understand someone like you will judge social awareness skills on how many meme's you can post in one go or how many rep points you've got, But back in the real world I judge it based on interacting with people and being able to get your point across when explaining something while taking into account what they intend on bringing to table.

I also understand very well what's going on in this thread. People expect me to have molly coddle the boy and pretend that he got the best deal available, when the truth is that's not the case. But it all comes down to one question, do you want honesty or do you want lies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
Surely all that matters is how you feel/think you look in the clothes rather than how others may think you look?
You're preaching to the wrong person. Listen, let me make this clear, I only accept the best and that is what I wear, the best. But sometimes you make a mistake and end up choosing the wrong item. When that happens, then it's time to get a second opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
I don't have people walking up to me in teh street throwing their phone at me to input my number, so maybe i'm doing it wrong, but then again, I don't have people giving me dirty looks or telling me what i'm wearing looks like shit.
Well maybe you are doing it wrong son, because I get people on the street approaching me asking where I got some of my clothes from all the time and then offering a compliment. And sometimes ask other people where they got something from myself if it's something I've never seen before and is nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
The only time people tell me clothes look crap on me is when they're dropping the hint that they want to fuck...
Well whoever you associate with doesn't really care if you go out looking like a twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Definitely.

Surely, if you're buying clothes based upon other people's opinions and ideas, then you're not actually being yourself. When I buy clothing for example, I buy it because I like it, and I wear it because I want to, and feel like it is who I am. You can gauge a little bit of who I am, my personality etc, from the clothes I'm wearing. But if I'm basing my looks upon other people and their advice, then I'm not being myself. Sure, it's likely that you may have influences in your life, but not necessarily people flat out telling you what you should and shouldn't wear at times.
I buy clothes based on my own ideas and what suits me and my character which is edgy. I don't follow any fashion trends, you won't find anyone else dressed like me, I guarantee and that's no exaggeration. I get exclusives and items you won't get over here or limited time only.

But like I said to jonno, you can always make a mistake and pick something that you think looks good on the day, but then tomorrow you have second thoughts, whether the fit is not right, the colour or the design. That's when you need a second or third opinion. That doesn't mean you're following their taste, but you're getting an idea of how other people's opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I don't mind if people occasionally look slightly bemused, or at the other end of the spectrum, impressed, with what I'm wearing, because at least I know it's me. Case in point recently - the pearl necklace. .
I get a lot of looks and head turns on the streets because of my unique yet casual and sharp dress sense. But it's more look of admiration, wishing they had my kind of attire. Like that guy who came up to me and said I had swagger. I don't use that word but that's his definition of telling me I'm the man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
So is it your brother who helps you get women then, if he's your stylist?
Lol He doesn't help me get women, although some of his gf's have taken a fancy to me once they've me, so he tries not show them off to me too much. Especially It's a hot day and I haven't got my top on.
As for style, he dresses differently to me, he's more into the urban look and probably has a wider choice of designer clothing so he dresses good, just not better that me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Do you?

I'm curious, because you recommended an Asus of all things.

For the record, I wouldn't personally have bought from PC World/Curry's either, but that isn't because I've personally had a bad experience there - just simply because I have had good experiences elsewhere and would therefore stick with those places.
I know a lot about computers, not a highly knowledgeable technician but know enough as to what to buy when purchasing hard drives, graphics, processors, and screens. So don't patronise me sunbeam. I recommended the asus because he could get a gaming laptop with better specs than his Samsung while remaining within his budget. The better laptops like msi and sager(unless custom made which I advised him of) are out of his means.
__________________
There's a calm before the storm
And the western front is quiet
I've got Joel as my right hand
And Jonno as my pilot
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 19:17   #45
Ziss
The Three Amigos
Ziss's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • Posts: 19,410

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate777 View Post
Oh I'm so sorry, how dare I try and recommend him a laptop within his budget that has the best specs. How dare I try and help him get his monies worth and not get ripped off by the same company that tried to do me over. How dare I fail to lie to him and tell him his new Samsung is the latest revolutionary advancement in notebook technology that only nasa have access to . Good golly God it's the spawn of the devil how deary me try to help someone!
Are you actually retarded? All I said was to not get butt-hurt just because he didn't take your advise.

BRO, UMAD!
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:27.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.
-->