PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-09-2015, 09:09   #1
jose2
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 2

jose2 is an unknown

Frown Manager Offers

I've gotten halfway thru the season, and want to stay with my club, but there seems to be no way of rejecting all the offers from other clubs. Help!


jose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 09:36   #2
optimistic
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 277

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose2 View Post
I've gotten halfway thru the season, and want to stay with my club, but there seems to be no way of rejecting all the offers from other clubs. Help!
Hi there

If I remember it right, you dont need to do anything(respond) if you want to stay with your current club, the offer will break down once you forward the canlendar and CPU will ask you wether or not you want to stay with current club, just click OK. DO NOT click contract button unless you want to accept an offer and manage another club, hope this helps.

Last edited by optimistic; 22-09-2015 at 09:57.. Reason: change words
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 14:57   #3
jose2
Newbie
  • Join Date: Sep 2015
  • Posts: 2

jose2 is an unknown

Thumbs up

Thanks man. I was really straining to get that one, cos in 15, you also got an offer from your own club.
jose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:22   #4
optimistic
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2010
  • Posts: 277

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose2 View Post
Thanks man. I was really straining to get that one, cos in 15, you also got an offer from your own club.
You are welcome

At the end of the ML season, your current club will offer you the 1 year contract extension, if you want to continue to play with your current team, you need to click contract and accept the offer. If you want to leave and manage another club(normally there are offers from other clubs)
you can choose to click contract for other clubs, the decision is yours.

good luck
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:05   #5
foo
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 6

foo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Just out of curiosity, can my club fire me if I do terribly?
foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 16:30   #6
iroshizo
Newbie
  • Join Date: Nov 2015
  • Posts: 1

iroshizo is an unknown

hy i have the same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
Hi there

If I remember it right, you dont need to do anything(respond) if you want to stay with your current club, the offer will break down once you forward the canlendar and CPU will ask you wether or not you want to stay with current club, just click OK. DO NOT click contract button unless you want to accept an offer and manage another club, hope this helps.

i have the same problem but i have no option or a new contract from my club. and if i ignore it and forward the calendar i am playing with another club
iroshizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 17:28   #7
rbcfc1
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2012
  • Location: Glasgow
  • Supports: Celtic FC
  • PSN: RBCFC1
  • Posts: 151

rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.rbcfc1 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iroshizo View Post
i have the same problem but i have no option or a new contract from my club. and if i ignore it and forward the calendar i am playing with another club
You will be offered a new contract at the end of each season by your current club, just ignore any mid season job offers if you want to stick with your current club.
rbcfc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2015, 18:27   #8
The Dude
His Dudeness
The Dude's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2006
  • Location: The City of Angels
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg
  • PSN: slippy627
  • Posts: 898

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Do you get National team offers during the middle of the first season? If not its stupid because you cant coach Euro 16
__________________
*****
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*****


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2015, 23:00   #9
Willocrew
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2015
  • Posts: 108

Willocrew has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Do you get National team offers during the middle of the first season? If not its stupid because you cant coach Euro 16
Ah that one we might have to pay $19.95 as DLC.
Willocrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 12:22   #10
20MeMeRanG16
Registered User
20MeMeRanG16's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2016
  • Supports: Liverpool F.C. and A.S. Roma
  • Posts: 32

20MeMeRanG16 is an unknown

download patch pes 16 no need money
20MeMeRanG16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2016, 14:58   #11
JorgeCosta
Registered User
  • Join Date: Apr 2016
  • Posts: 34

JorgeCosta is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Do you get National team offers during the middle of the first season? If not its stupid because you cant coach Euro 16
I think you only get National team offers in the end of your first season and normally I don't get "big" national teams asking me for it so soon (I coached Ukraine, which is not that bad actually). I think even if you don't get into Euro 2016 in 2016 you will get it some seasons later because it repeats itself four years later.
JorgeCosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:29.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.
-->