sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 05-10-2015, 11:06   #16
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Top target should be Alaba, Neymar, etc. At least people are saying players are a tad too cheap this year. I saw Alaba to Barça for £18mill in my Pescara ML.

Lobato certainly looks like a regen, Teixeira is too old for that.
I signed Lucas Moura for £28m, that I though was quite cheap, didn't even try to negotiate because I really wanted him and was prepared to pay £35m+

I think you're right about the regen but a 16yr old with 75 OR (now 76) I'm not going to turn that down

He's off on loan in January as well so he'll be able to play and develop a lot more than sitting on my bench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Looks like Lobato is a regenerated ML default player:

http://www.pesmaster.com/a-lobato/pe.../player/55282/

Teixeira is just a standard fake player from a fake team:

http://www.pesmaster.com/pabrowieste...016/team/4013/

Looks like he replaces this guy from PES 2015:

http://www.pesmaster.com/raporca/pes-2015/player/57468/
Cheers Ali, Thanks for the info.
I do try to stick to buying real players as much as possible but I wanted some good young talent to invest in and with Swansea's limited budget I couldn't resist.

Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:06   #17
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks for reply!

Yeah, I still havent bought the game, since there is always the same cons and pros I am trying to work out. Basicly, if I buy PES, its always because of the Master League, my favorite mode. This year one huge positive thing is there are injuries, you can stop the calendar, no fake teams in CL, at least so far. New menus. New cut scene. The negative side: most of the matches are played at night and no ability to choose it, players are way too cheap. So, compared to PES 15, the only serious upgrade is injuries. All the new looks are on the second plan. And Im still not sure to buy it or not. Haha.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:10   #18
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by who View Post
Thanks for reply!

Yeah, I still havent bought the game, since there is always the same cons and pros I am trying to work out. Basicly, if I buy PES, its always because of the Master League, my favorite mode. This year one huge positive thing is there are injuries, you can stop the calendar, no fake teams in CL, at least so far. New menus. New cut scene. The negative side: most of the matches are played at night and no ability to choose it, players are way too cheap. So, compared to PES 15, the only serious upgrade is injuries. All the new looks are on the second plan. And Im still not sure to buy it or not. Haha.
I think by reading your positive response you've already talked yourself into buying it, go on get in, it's awesome!

Old 05-10-2015, 11:11   #19
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
I think you're right about the regen but a 16yr old with 75 OR (now 76) I'm not going to turn that down.
Indeed. I've had three main CMF in my team. First was Moscati, from some lower tier italian team. Then was Rodrigo Dantas, from Belenenses, who's still in the squad. But then I got to my 2nd season a a lad named Giuseppe Vives appeared in my Youth Team. He's 16 and my main option for the midfield.

Quote:
I do try to stick to buying real players as much as possible but I wanted some good young talent to invest in and with Swansea's limited budget I couldn't resist.
I do the same, but in this Pescara ML I don't mind buying fakes as I started with the ML default squad.

And you mentioning "short budgets"... I had €1.5m to buy players. Winning Serie B awarded me with... €1.4m. Eventually I sold some players and my most expensive signing so far was De Sciglio for almost €8m (which eventually led me to a debt of €1m).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:23   #20
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Indeed. I've had three main CMF in my team. First was Moscati, from some lower tier italian team. Then was Rodrigo Dantas, from Belenenses, who's still in the squad. But then I got to my 2nd season a a lad named Giuseppe Vives appeared in my Youth Team. He's 16 and my main option for the midfield.

I do the same, but in this Pescara ML I don't mind buying fakes as I started with the ML default squad.

And you mentioning "short budgets"... I had €1.5m to buy players. Winning Serie B awarded me with... €1.4m. Eventually I sold some players and my most expensive signing so far was De Sciglio for almost €8m (which eventually led me to a debt of €1m).
I'll have to check out those CMF guys myself, Thanks

The budgets and the "Cash Prizes" are a pain lower down the leagues. Thankfully it does get better the more you progress.
De Sciglio is a great signing! One of the best full backs in the game for me. Can cover R or L if someone gets injured or drops in form.
Old 05-10-2015, 13:58   #21
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

What about the youth team? What are the players in the youth team if you start the ML with ML Originals (fake) players? Nouhei, Tellagard, Wroughllen etc. are these guys still there? They are listed as free agents on PES master site.
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 14:14   #22
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
What about the youth team? What are the players in the youth team if you start the ML with ML Originals (fake) players? Nouhei, Tellagard, Wroughllen etc. are these guys still there? They are listed as free agents on PES master site.
Not sure to be honest, I always start the game with the real life players at the respective team.
There has been a good LB come through my youth team that i signed and then sent out on loan. 71 OR for a 16yr old not bad, but so far only he's been good enough. The rest are all around 60 OR or less and not worth looking at.
Old 05-10-2015, 14:52   #23
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
Yes, they are. At least Wroughlen and Nouhei, I remeber those. And Castolis too, same with Minandinho, but with different names and in your squad by deafult if you choose the default PES players.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-10-2015, 17:40   #24
Formaggio

Formaggio is an unknown

Quote:

but I find GKs don’t tend to get injured very much at all.
Seems their injury stat actually matters now.

I played a couple of seasons and had several injuries, including a keeper.
Formaggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:49   #25
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formaggio View Post
Seems their injury stat actually matters now.

I played a couple of seasons and had several injuries, including a keeper.
Really!? I only have Oblak in my squad, do PES have emergency GK loans

*Goes to transfers page and searches for GKs with OR 75+ available for loan*
Old 06-10-2015, 10:23   #26
rebelinho

Just noticed now: Lobato is not just a regen, he's Allejo! The mythical player from the early ISS days. Too bad his physical atributes are lacking (stamina mostly, he might be usable for some 30 mins but then... he's as good as dead).

Old 06-10-2015, 11:13   #27
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Just noticed now: Lobato is not just a regen, he's Allejo! The mythical player from the early ISS days. Too bad his physical atributes are lacking (stamina mostly, he might be usable for some 30 mins but then... he's as good as dead).
Oh yea, that Brazilian legend. Quality, that makes his signing all the more special. He could develop into a beast!?
If I constantly train him on physicality then this stat should improve I believe..?
Old 06-10-2015, 11:52   #28
rebelinho

Quote:
If I constantly train him on physicality then this stat should improve I believe..?
Yes, but don't expect any miracles...

Old 06-10-2015, 12:03   #29
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

His default rating (age 35) is 88.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:31   #30
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
His default rating (age 35) is 88.
Well he's going out on loan in January so that should help his development but i'll play him as much as I can the following season and see if he can near that 88 OR in the future.