PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
User Tag List

Old 06-10-2015, 14:46   #31
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

If you train him correctly, you can make him a beast physically as well. In PES 2015, the van Buyten regen in my team ended up with speed stats in the high eighties and those were unspeakable when I acquired him. Just keep getting good match ratings as well.

Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 15:19   #32
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

@rebelinho

Hi Rebelinho, I have some questions to ask you.

1, One of my youth players RB(Jacbson) has playing style: Offensive fullback, does this mean he will constantly push up the field and help attacking, so he will not drop back to defend at wings. Could you explain the meaning of Offensive fullback?

2, Do you have any suggestions for signing good RMF or LMFs? as my both RMF and LMF are a bit slow.

Thanks in advance.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 20:44   #33
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimistic View Post
@rebelinho

Hi Rebelinho, I have some questions to ask you.

1, One of my youth players RB(Jacbson) has playing style: Offensive fullback, does this mean he will constantly push up the field and help attacking, so he will not drop back to defend at wings. Could you explain the meaning of Offensive fullback?

2, Do you have any suggestions for signing good RMF or LMFs? as my both RMF and LMF are a bit slow.

Thanks in advance.
As for 1. I'm not a KONAMI employee so what it really means is a mystery, but I'd sat that you're right. Yes, one of the problems of having offensive fullbacks is that you may be outnumbered in the back if you lose the ball and the opposition plays a quick counter. I advise you to use a DMF (or even two) if you prefer to build attacking plays out wide (using offensive fullbacks) in the process, as the DMFs often go to the side to protect the line. When I used my WM formation I only had 1 CB as opposed to 3 CBs, so I played two DMFs to help keeping things balanced whenever I lost possession after a longer attacking play.

Regarding 2., just use PESMaster. I can semi-vouch for Miyaichi (not enough stamina for a regular option), Bruma, Markovic, Ox, and the usual speedsters. If you want someone as fast but stronger physically look at Felipe Anderson, Origi, Keita Baldé, Ntep, Talisca, or even Aurier as a more defensive option. All of these are under-24.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 21:05   #34
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
As for 1. I'm not a KONAMI employee so what it really means is a mystery, but I'd sat that you're right. Yes, one of the problems of having offensive fullbacks is that you may be outnumbered in the back if you lose the ball and the opposition plays a quick counter. I advise you to use a DMF (or even two) if you prefer to build attacking plays out wide (using offensive fullbacks) in the process, as the DMFs often go to the side to protect the line. When I used my WM formation I only had 1 CB as opposed to 3 CBs, so I played two DMFs to help keeping things balanced whenever I lost possession after a longer attacking play.

Regarding 2., just use PESMaster. I can semi-vouch for Miyaichi (not enough stamina for a regular option), Bruma, Markovic, Ox, and the usual speedsters. If you want someone as fast but stronger physically look at Felipe Anderson, Origi, Keita Baldé, Ntep, Talisca, or even Aurier as a more defensive option. All of these are under-24.
Thanks a lot, Rebelinho. The information is very helpful.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 11:31   #35
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

*Youth Team Update*

I'm half way through my 2nd season and i've just had an influx of youth team players, all 16yr old regens. Here are the ones I've signed up to the 1st team squad...

T. Howard OR 74 - sent out on loan
P. Crouch OR 73 - sent out on loan (to Inter)!!
Julio Cesar OR 73 - keeping him as 2nd choice GK
R. Ferdinand OR 73 - sent out on loan
C. Pizarro OR 73 - sent out on loan

I've never seen this level of youth team players added all at once before.

@rebelinho I also signed Quaresma (not from my youth team) as a regen OR 74 for £500,000. Looking forward to developing him.
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 12:03   #36
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
I've never seen this level of youth team players added all at once before.

@rebelinho I also signed Quaresma (not from my youth team) as a regen OR 74 for £500,000. Looking forward to developing him.
It seems like they changed the process. Now regens appear in two waves, one at each transfer window, and the youth team seems to be filled with more national players than usual. I'm playing in Italy and more than 60% of the first season youngsters was italian.

Could you please post a pic of Quaresma atributes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-10-2015, 15:35   #37
Silver Surfer

Here is an update from a nice long weekend playing on my ML with Swansea...

@rebelinho

Here is the requested Quaresma stats image, as you can see, I have given him some more game time and he's starting to progress. I've handed him the No.77 shirt as he used to have at Inter...

@Ali

Here is your boy Embolo ripping it up in an epic league game with Everton. Finished 9-0! As you can see he was involved in everything, scoring 4 and assisting 4

And finally here is a look at my squad, fresh from an unprecedented treble the highlight was winning the Champions League at the first try with some memorable wins against Real & Bayern along the way. I've invested the money back into the team signing Neymar for £64m being the standout purchase. Nicely set up for my 3rd season...bring it on!

Old 12-10-2015, 15:40   #38
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Looks far too easy to sign players. Neymar in your 2nd season???

Ali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 15:44   #39
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Well it was the beginning of my 3rd season really in August but yes, as long as you have the money you can sign almost anyone.
Old 12-10-2015, 16:11   #40
Ali
Tread Lightly

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well I'm gonna start one with shitty Bolton, so I'd imagine my funds are sligtly more limited.

Old 12-10-2015, 16:25   #41
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Well I'm gonna start one with shitty Bolton, so I'd imagine my funds are sligtly more limited.
Haha! You'd be surprised, a promotion into the Premier League straight away and some savvy transfer market dealings will give you enough money to build a decent squad.
Players are not overpriced at all and normally you can negotiate the price down at least once.
Rebelinho has built a nice team on a budget and he's started with Pescara in Serie B!
Old 12-10-2015, 17:01   #42
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

And finally here is a look at my squad, fresh from an unprecedented treble the highlight was winning the Champions League at the first try with some memorable wins against Real & Bayern along the way. I've invested the money back into the team signing Neymar for £64m being the standout purchase. Nicely set up for my 3rd season...bring it on!

if your winning the treble with swansea in your second season , then are you not finding it a bit boring and repetitive without a real challenge , im guessing your not on superstar or full manual ???
matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 17:57   #43
Ali
Tread Lightly

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewjohn85 View Post
if your winning the treble with swansea in your second season , then are you not finding it a bit boring and repetitive without a real challenge , im guessing your not on superstar or full manual ???
Last year, in my first ML (with Bolton), I carried on until I was the no. 1 club, it took 5 seasons. Even though I had already won everything by the 3rd season.

Old 12-10-2015, 19:08   #44
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@Silver Surfer What's up with Quaresma's contract being till August 31? Aren't contracts supposed to expire when the season ends?
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 10:15   #45
rebelinho

Quote:
@rebelinho

Here is the requested Quaresma stats image, as you can see, I have given him some more game time and he's starting to progress. I've handed him the No.77 shirt as he used to have at Inter...

Dear Lord those stats. Gonna be a star for sure.

And regarding that macth with Embolo, I find it ridiculous that when you keep a clean sheet and your keeper did nothing (because you destroyed the opposition) they'll give him a shit rating.

Quote:

Now this is just ridiculous What do you think of Tonny Trindade de Vilhena?

Quote:
Not really. As I've said before it takes money and a good team ranking. I can't still buy some players because they won't sell, at any cost. Or when they do, it's 4 or 5 times their market value.

Quote:
Maybe even less than Pescara? My Wages Budget thing said I had €1.5m to spend on new signings.

Quote:
Haha! You'd be surprised, a promotion into the Premier League straight away and some savvy transfer market dealings will give you enough money to build a decent squad.
True. Specially if you bring stars from the youth team/buy free agents as a way to earn more money. Like real estate lads who buy houses just for the business.

Quote:
Players are not overpriced at all and normally you can negotiate the price down at least once.
Again true, but only in part. Players are definitely not overpriced, the values paid are really much lower than they should be. But if you get a deal for a difficult player (like me with Odegaard, valued at €8m or so and I was being asked for €25m) they won't accept any adjustments.

Quote:
Rebelinho has built a nice team on a budget and he's started with Pescara in Serie B!
Well, I did benefited from choosing defualt players, as there were some good ones (Arcas, Coutinho, Giorza, and for first level Vasilj) already. I did managed to get a crucial player, whose rating is very misleading: Varis, now named Donati after I installed a patch. @Ali this one will probably be in your best interests. I still use him and keep refusing transfer offers for him.