PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 19-10-2015, 10:20   #61
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Development progress graphs are back?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:44   #62
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Oooh Yeeeaah!
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:48   #63
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Yes, even if they often underrate players.

@Silver Surfer Quaresma vs Buffon, who'll win? Buffon is flourishing as well. Already got to January so he's 17 yo, 85 rated for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:50   #64
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
Oooh Yeeeaah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Yes, even if they often underrate players.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 10:54   #65
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Don't get over excited though, they still can't figure out why having the development bars in the training selection section would be a good thing to do.

Old 19-10-2015, 11:41   #66
matthewjohn85
  • Supports: united
  • PSN: Blade_n_RaceS_10

matthewjohn85 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

dynamic weather just means if it's overcast when a game starts then by the second half there's a 100% chance of rain.
matthewjohn85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2015, 11:47   #67
Silver Surfer

Quote:

Quote:
Quaresma vs Buffon, who'll win?
It's on now

*note to self* - play Quaresma every game and every ball goes through him!

Old 19-10-2015, 12:14   #68
rebelinho

I haven't played in week(s) now, but I had to open the game and take some prints.

btw he's still flourishing.

Quaresma not quite there yet, only six matches played (always subbed in), 3 goals and 2 assists. He's just like Messi, fast dribbling and superb close control. But with the likes of Martial, Fischer and Keita Baldé (oh yes...) it's hard to give him more playing time.

@Silver Surfer what are you training him for? I chose Physical to improve his Balance and Stamina.

Old 19-10-2015, 13:28   #69
Silver Surfer

Quote:
I haven't played in week(s) now, but I had to open the game and take some prints.
WOW! Buffon is a beast, very nice

Quote:
what are you training him for? I chose Physical to improve his Balance and Stamina.
I was training Quaresma on dribbling and then speed since I signed him, that defiantly helped him get the red development arrow I think and improve those related stats...but now i'm training him on shooting because his finishing is only 64 and I want to improve his goal scoring ability and attacking prowess stat as well.
Old 19-10-2015, 22:09   #70
rebelinho

Well, Quaresma must have heard about is persona in PES2016 ML, because he's getting prepared to kick some AI ass...

Old 20-10-2015, 10:18   #71
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Well, Quaresma must have heard about is persona in PES2016 ML, because he's getting prepared to kick some AI ass...

Oh how the other half live - Legend!
Old 09-11-2015, 15:42   #72
Silver Surfer

Overdue update on my Swansea ML

Just over half way through my 4th season (2019) and ranked 5th best club in the world.

Here is my full squad of players including the “young kids” out on loan (in grey)

My SuperStar (Lv.2), captain and all round BEAST - Mr. Moura, please stand up and take a bow…
Officially the best player in the game, he went from 88OR to 93OR and still developing, no flashing red flourish arrow yet ether so fingers crossed for that soon.

One of the best young keepers around, I would recommend anyone to sign him up in a new ML. He’s increased by 11OR since I signed him and is still developing. Look at his stats - enough said!

The one you’ve all been waiting for RQ77 - so good they gave him two No.7’s…
He’s keeping Neymar out the team because he’s so awesome to play with. Better ball control than Moura and he’s only 18yrs old, these regens are getting ridiculous!!

Finally my Starting XI…
Gayá is a fantastic LB that loves to get forward and takes great corners from the left side, he’s replaced the ageing Alex Sandro who is now his bitch. Pleased with the Lanzini signing, he is good attacking midfield cover but L.Piazón has not lived up to expectations so far, he may be off in the summer.

Old 09-11-2015, 17:33   #73
DunkLFC

DunkLFC is an unknown

Yeah, I have Oblak. He's currently at 83 OR in my second season of the game. I'm chasing down a top four slot at the moment. I also have Jese, but he's a LWF. Different player or are you playing him slightly out of position? He certainly doesn't stay out on the wing though, and now he's gelled, he picks up a lot of goals.

We're currently 6th, level on points with Liverpool and Arsenal who have better goal differences than the mighty Woking Town FC and just one point behind Man Utd who are 3rd. I can't recall which of Chelsea or Man City are currently top, but it's all fairly close. Now that I have some strikers (thanks to the January sales), I'm looking forward to the run in!
DunkLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 17:53   #74
rebelinho

@Silver Surfer If we needed any more proof that "our" players develop better/faster, this is it. I wonder how is Fischer doing in your game. Lucas in mine is nowhere close to that.

Oblak is a great keeper, the only real ones that might give him some competition are Perin, Scuffet and Leali (all italian). Maybe Courtois or MATS too.

Jesé is ridiculous, I plan on starting a new ML next week, with Bilbao (only using spanish players), and he will surely be on my list.

I see you got Rugani, great defender but I never managed to sign him. Alessio is still better though.

What do you think of Teixeira? Stat wise he might be the best young player in the game, but his (lack of) speed concerns me. Also, a midfiled with two small, slow and "weak" CMFs like Xavi and Teixeira might give you some problems now and then, right? Don't you need a De Jong in your team?

Edit: this is Moura in my game. Not even close.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:54   #75
Silver Surfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkLFC View Post
I also have Jese, but he's a LWF. Different player or are you playing him slightly out of position? He certainly doesn't stay out on the wing though, and now he's gelled, he picks up a lot of goals.
Yes Jesé is listed as a LWF but he can also play as a CF just as well, maybe even better than out wide. I like to use his pace directly through the middle and he's got great natural finishing ability that is wasted on the wings. He has been injured on and off over the last few seasons but if you can keep him fit then I believe he can surpass his 88OR that he has now for me.