PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 20-10-2015, 10:34   #31
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

@rebelinho

Nice work, great to see how your players are developing. Poulsen looks like a decent buy with some strong stats.
"The Brotherhood of Red Arrows" - sounds like you could make a TV documentary!!
You keep talking about this Keita Baldé lad so i'll have to look at him myself next time I play. It's awesome when you get more than one player flourish at the same time, that forward line looks tasty.

...Oh, guess who I found in my youth team the other night, none other than the midfield maestro himself Xavi!!! Already up to 77OR with a week of training and no games played - that kid ain't going nowhere on loan.

Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 10:41   #32
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
...Oh, guess who I found in my youth team the other night, none other than the midfield maestro himself Xavi!!! Already up to 77OR with a week of training and no games played - that kid ain't going nowhere on loan.
Konami really tried to force classics into the ML... these regens are getting out of hand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 10:47   #33
Silver Surfer
  • Supports: Manchester United & Internazionale

Silver Surfer is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Konami really tried to force classics into the ML... these regens are getting out of hand
Hay, I'm not complaining
Silver Surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 11:24   #34
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
Hay, I'm not complaining
Me neither! All I need now is Totti, Candreva, De Rossi, Thiago Motta, Chiellini...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 20-10-2015, 20:32   #35
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

@rebelinho Do you still have Neves? I hear he captained Porto in the champions league on tuesday...youngest captain in CL ever. Your faith in him paying off
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2015, 21:41   #36
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
@rebelinho Do you still have Neves? I hear he captained Porto in the champions league on tuesday...youngest captain in CL ever. Your faith in him paying off
Hell yeah!

I tell you, Porto is not worthy of Neves. He played some three or four passes that even Xabi or Pirlo would have trouble getting right. What a talent. And he really is a Porto fan, he captained the team and it was obvious he was the leader on the pitch.

Old 22-10-2015, 19:24   #37
hungtrumno

hungtrumno is an unknown

I'm in 2018 right now, have been playing Arsenal since started. Here are some of my youngster who are very promising:

- Klose, 16 years, Overall Rating 79 (HomeGrown).
- Pirlo, 17 years, OR 86 (bought from Juve for 36 pound mil)
- Lampard, 16 years, 79 (HG).
- Etoo, 16 years, 76 (bought for 26 mil).
- Crouch, 16 years, 73 (HG)
- Rio Ferdinand, 16 years, 74 (HG).
- R. Carvalho, 16 years, 77 (HG).
- S. Gerrard, 16 years, 78 (bought for 11 mil).
- F. Torress, 16 years, 77 (bought for 15 mil).
hungtrumno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 09:00   #38
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Is there an option to stop retired players returning as youngsters?

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 09:54   #39
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali View Post
Is there an option to stop retired players returning as youngsters?
Do you really need to ask that Ali?

The only way to stop this is creating random stat-ed players, within a database of names and nationalities. Which is possible (I guess that's how FM does it), but of course takes quite a bit of work.

How does this work in FIFA? How do they give us new players?

Old 23-10-2015, 10:00   #40
Ali
It is happening again

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Do you really need to ask that Ali?

The only way to stop this is creating random stat-ed players, within a database of names and nationalities. Which is possible (I guess that's how FM does it), but of course takes quite a bit of work.

How does this work in FIFA? How do they give us new players?
I thought they did do that this year? I recall someone saying that. Fifa works in the same way as FM does, I imagine, with a database of player names. In Fifa, you send your youth scouts to defined regions, with defined parameters, and they'll return a bunch of randomly generated players. The more they scout, the more accurate their report is.

Old 23-10-2015, 10:12   #41
rebelinho

Quote:
I thought they did do that this year? I recall someone saying that.
I had that idea as well, but I don't think it has been applied...

Quote:
In Fifa, you send your youth scouts to defined regions, with defined parameters, and they'll return a bunch of randomly generated players. The more they scout, the more accurate their report is.
Now that's how it should be done. I might like to play around with regens, but something more realistic would be welcome as well.

Old 23-10-2015, 10:47   #42
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Now that's how it should be done. I might like to play around with regens, but something more realistic would be welcome as well.
You get some freakish looking players though. Short 16yr old midfielders, that are built like a body builder etc.

Old 23-10-2015, 10:53   #43
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

FIFA generates pretty realistic names for youngsters. It just randomly picks name and lastname from all the players with the same nationality. Afcorse, there is possibility that you`ll get Sergio Aguero from Argentine or Fernando Torres from Spain, but its much more variable. Like, you`d rather get Javier Aguero and Miguel Torres, which sound nice. Plus, you wont have 30 year old players face on a 16 year old kids body, with beard, tired eyes and whatever.

I dont think Konami is going to change this much. More and more I believe its part of theyr thinking and philosophy as LvG would say. These regens were from the old days PES and probably will be kept further as a some kind of visit card/specific signature of ML, which is a shame... I really would like to see the game get as much realistic as possible. But there are tons of work to be done. And yet, it can take much and much longer time, because the priorities are a bit different, at least depending on what PES was going through most of the time.
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2015, 10:57   #44
Ali
It is happening again

Quote:
Originally Posted by who View Post
Plus, you wont have 30 year old players face on a 16 year old kids body, with beard, tired eyes and whatever.
Not according to my Fifa 15 career mode.....

Old 23-10-2015, 10:58   #45
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
You get some freakish looking players though. Short 16yr old midfielders, that are built like a body builder etc.
I can add that FIFA`s system isint flawless either. This and also if you try to edit the appearance of some regen, his age might get messed up, so you get all of them with tucked in shirt and long sleeves, if im not mistaken. Plus, there were some messed up names as well, like players from Asia had English lastnames, but Ea Sports released patch for that, so I believe it was fixed last year. I wonder when/if Konami would release a patch fixing something like that, apart from patch called PES 17.

Quote:
Not according to my Fifa 15 career mode.....
Yeah, I take it back. Totally forgot about that problem. Anyway, both struggle on appearances. PES is more stable, because it uses the same faces. Nice.
who is offline   Reply With Quote