PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
sponsored by: window washing austin. If you need windows cleaned and you're in Austin, TX, I highly recommend www.windowcleanersaustin.com to do the job!
Old 17-12-2015, 19:03   #1
papico

papico is an unknown

Any CoachMode player out there?

Im a PES fan started with pes2 and honestly ive never been pissed of that much ML as coach!! Jesus Christ i cant beleive how they messed with that gameplay, players never do what you ask em to do, they look dumb with the ball, and never do a single cross when they are in wide areas unless u pick someone with special ability of "pinpoint crossing".
Guys seriously you ve messed up a big deal here!
These players always try to do some complicated/useless/unaccurate combinations in order to execute some basic tactic phases! which end up like something unbelievably unqualifiable!! srsly im very upset!
im a long time master league user and always play as Coach and this is by far the Dumbest AI i have ever seen on a PES version!
In 2015 they had the same issue with crosses, but it was better cause with a player with certain special ability you can have it for sure, and the gameplay was great, !!! i really dont know WHY in a world they changed it for this CRAP!!!
im soo pissed by this! I ended waiting for the next release PES2017 to see how it is gonna be, ill not play football game this year cuz anyway ill never ever go for fifa!
But this is complete bullshit gameplay seriously!:r ealmad:

papico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 22:28   #2
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Try playing with possession, long pass, wide with extremely low value in player support (2 or 3)...
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2015, 10:11   #3
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

If you don't want to play the matches you would be better off playing Football Manager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 00:11   #4
papico

papico is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
If you don't want to play the matches you would be better off playing Football Manager
Seriously? u dont even know that if the AI is like i stated it is goin to affect your gaming even when its you playing... dude! its about the players behaviour!
Old 21-12-2015, 00:15   #5
papico

papico is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
Try playing with possession, long pass, wide with extremely low value in player support (2 or 3)...
When u play long ball tactic they will try long balls from anywhere (for exemple defenders tryin to hit foward players everytime with lg balls and u loose the ball everytime) ... thats not what im looking for.
Please just try a coachMode once and ull see .
Old 21-12-2015, 07:46   #6
tartek

tartek is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by papico View Post
When u play long ball tactic they will try long balls from anywhere (for exemple defenders tryin to hit foward players everytime with lg balls and u loose the ball everytime) ... thats not what im looking for.
tartek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 09:07   #7
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by papico View Post
I know that they try long balls unnecessarily. I was trying to offset this by setting the support level to a really low number. What this should do is that players will always go closer to the ball carrier to provide passing options. The intent of trying this tactic was to use the long passes only when in the crossing areas. If this does not work, then I'm out as this was the only thing I could think of. With pass setting set to short pass, they just refuse to cross...
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2016, 12:35   #8
20MeMeRanG16
  • Supports: Liverpool F.C. and A.S. Roma

20MeMeRanG16 is an unknown

I hope will be in Pes 2017
20MeMeRanG16 is offline   Reply With Quote