PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-02-2016, 18:02   #1
pEst410
  • Supports: Benfica

pEst410 is an unknown

Yellow for COM player for 'diving'

Today a player from the opposing team was running isolated towards my goal and I had no choice but to foul him just outside the penalty area. The referee called foul and I was sure I'd get red carded... Instead the ref gave the other player a yellow card for diving Thought that was pretty funny. In my handful of ML seasons I hadn't seen that yet.

pEst410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 20:08   #2
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yes!, this happened once to me as well. In a derby match vs Sporting, I was already shouting at the screen whey the referee gave Teo the yellow card. But in my case I did nothing, the AI just literally tried to cheat their way to victory.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 12:09   #3
Ali
Tread Lightly
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Yeah, I've seen it a few times. Make you wonder how many times they've gotten away with it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2016, 01:00   #4
pEst410
  • Supports: Benfica

pEst410 is an unknown

Now that you say that he actually did fake it in your case, when it happened to me the player stumbled on contact but didn't fall, but it seemed he lost balance and fell a couple of metres ahead. I suppose instead he felt the contact, wasn't enough to make him fall so he still dived to get it... Interesting.
pEst410 is offline   Reply With Quote