PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 13-09-2018, 14:27   #1
Antonyc1977
  • PSN: TITG_Ant_v2

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Headers - Am I the only one struggling?

Anyone else struggling with heading the ball in PES 2019?

Face Packs can be downloaded from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(It's a real time saver!)

Check out my YouTube account for all face builds and more...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Instagram: PES Custom Faces for face previews

Antonyc1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 14:48   #2
ronystan
  • Supports: AC Milan

ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?ronystan has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Yeah the headers so f up this year. Hope they fix this in the next big patch later.
Maybe that's why the AI only play slow low cross, because they know how shitty the headers are.
Old 13-09-2018, 16:23   #3
Antonyc1977

Antonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneAntonyc1977 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronystan View Post
Yeah the headers so f up this year. Hope they fix this in the next big patch later.
Maybe that's why the AI only play slow low cross, because they know how shitty the headers are.
Shambles!
Do Konami and Bhatti-Boy not know that first impressions are EVERYTHING?
I had two (FIFA Playing) mates try PES 2019 and they really liked it. Luckily we were playing each other and not against the BROKEN AI!

No wonder sales drop every fucking year!

Old 13-09-2018, 17:17   #4
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

Yeah, the headers are screwed up. You can tell when the AI headers are totally messed up almost everytime that something is wrong.

I found some sort of a remedy (to an extent) - using Martin Palermo. With 2012 stats. That's the last time he was in the game. He is a very no-nonsense header of the ball. Serving a high cross instead of a regular cross helps too.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 13:30   #5
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobakus View Post
Yeah, the headers are screwed up. You can tell when the AI headers are totally messed up almost everytime that something is wrong.

I found some sort of a remedy (to an extent) - using Martin Palermo. With 2012 stats. That's the last time he was in the game. He is a very no-nonsense header of the ball. Serving a high cross instead of a regular cross helps too.
Thanks mate, gave it a try with my Milan side yesterday. Still having issues...

Played my Master League on "AMATEUR" setting to see if I can win a header in the opposition's box...
14x Crosses from open play
6x Corners
Headers Won = 0

I tried High Crosses, whipped crosses, far post, near post... It was like like the team had FOUR Jaap Stams in defence. Ridiculous!

One other thing I noticed... when I get into a position to cross the ball and my AI team mate sticks his arm up and makes a run into the box, as soon as the ball comes in to him, he turns around and runs back a yard before jumping for the ball. By then it's too late, the defender clears!

Old 17-09-2018, 13:58   #6
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Im scoring with headers for most of my goals. I dont see a problem.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 14:07   #7
sobakus
  • Supports: River Plate
  • PSN: W11_Sobakus

sobakus is an unknown

This clearly is messed up. I hope they improve it with a patch.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZXr...w?usp=drivesdk

If you look here, starting around 20:40, this is how i managed to score one yesterday. So far, the few headers from open play i scored were pretty much like this one - close to the goal, shot across the goal, and preferably in motion, not in a static position. Having a giraffe-like striker helps a lot. That was Kalifa Coulibaly after a high cross. But since i like to always play with different teams, i usually dont have players like him at my disposal. If i did, i would probably score more headers.
sobakus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 14:41   #8
Antonyc1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Im scoring with headers for most of my goals. I dont see a problem.
There is definitely something wrong somewhere @The Dude
I wonder if it's something to do with one of the Advanced Settings, maybe it's that that's broken?
I always have "Counter Target" on my main striker which means he's always on the shoulder of the last defender... Could be why he turns back (trying to stay onside)
Hmmm...