PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-10-2011, 11:01   #31
abu97
  • Location: On the forums,on the streets,in the movie hall,at the colleges...
  • Supports: Aston Villa
  • PSN: retrosword

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

he plays right back but just loves to attackmore and anyway sidebacks helps to constribute attack like maicon or sagna or lahm

abu97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2011, 11:02   #32
abu97

abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?abu97 has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

and napoli are 5-3-2 so they dont use wingbacks, they have 3 cbs and 2sb. it says so in their official website
Old 14-10-2011, 17:09   #33
riahc3

riahc3 is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
and napoli are 5-3-2 so they dont use wingbacks, they have 3 cbs and 2sb. it says so in their official website
And you read and believe what it says on "their official website"?

Stop please. Just stop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu97 View Post
he plays right back but just loves to attackmore and anyway sidebacks helps to constribute attack like maicon or sagna or lahm
Sagna and Maicon have NOTHING to do with each other.
riahc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 19:18   #34
abu97

i didn't say they have something to do with eachother, if you knew the english language you know i meant maicon and sagna help their midfield out
Old 14-10-2011, 19:33   #35
riahc3

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu97 View Post
i didn't say they have something to do with eachother, if you knew the english language you know i meant maicon and sagna help their midfield out
(Last post towards you as you obviously have no idea about football at all)

You yourself dont know the english language as you said both contribute to attack, which is not true. Sagna contributes to the attack (well year after year less but in general). Maicon builds the attack. In Inter most balls will go to him, then to the midfield, and with space problably back to him. In Arsenal, Sagna gives it to a midfielder and midfielder to another and another and another and maybe if there is a hole, Sagna will go up and as a option, they will give the ball to him. There is a BIG difference.

As you said, you have no idea the difference between a wingback and a fullback (also called sideback). If you want to learn more about defense (and football in general) look at this, although some points depend on the situation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defende...ation_football)
Old 14-10-2011, 20:01   #36
metsuri69
  • Supports: Everton, Aston villa

metsuri69 is an unknown

hehe, what a reaction there ^

In pes who cares about wingbacks, just move your Rmf, Sb to a different position in flaptable and you got yourself a player playing like a wingback.

We've always had a laugh with a friend about this btw.. like manager moves a guy 2cm in flaptable. Would that make the player play in in real life play any different? He'd probably just scratch his head

IRL there's of course a wingbacks as a "playing style & position".
metsuri69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2011, 21:54   #37
abu97

people that complain about wingbacks are just annoing people that complain about the smallest of issues. Anyway riahc i didn't say sagna and maicon contribyte in attacks similar ways, i said they help out the midfield by recieving passes and getting themselves into space down the flanks. It's the same with wingbacks, they go down the flank, not in the middle of the park. The only difference is when a sb doesn't have the ball, he runs back down in his position which should be covered by a cb. Wheras wingbacks stay there and try to maintain the level in the team trying to build up - which is basically just an offensive fullback as they stay forward for mcuh longer and build up play from the planks
Old 14-10-2011, 23:10   #38
riahc3

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsuri69 View Post
hehe, what a reaction there ^

In pes who cares about wingbacks, just move your Rmf, Sb to a different position in flaptable and you got yourself a player playing like a wingback.

We've always had a laugh with a friend about this btw.. like manager moves a guy 2cm in flaptable. Would that make the player play in in real life play any different? He'd probably just scratch his head

IRL there's of course a wingbacks as a "playing style & position".
If you read the thread, alot of people have player with wingbacks in the past and they are clearly not SB and much less (even laughable that you even say it) SMF....

Another guy without a clue about football. I mean you can enjoy a video game, thats great. But its just foolish when you try to talk about real football.
Old 14-10-2011, 23:16   #39
abu97

you are clueless - wih your explanations i read above you act like wing-backs are the most important position and without it you can not score goals or your midfield will play crap as they rely on wingbacks to do everything. If disagree with what i just said, you agree that an offensive fullback will do the same job. I mean, you tell me, what does a wingback do that a offensive sideback doesn't - go in the box, scire long shots.
NO - they need to be of exceptional stamina, be able to provide crosses upfield and defend effectively against opponents' attacks down the flanks. A defensive midfielder is usually fielded to cover the advances of wingbacks so in the end of the day they are just more offensive like an offensive side back
Old 16-10-2011, 10:57   #40
riahc3

Like I said, I refuse to comment on your post (I didnt even read it, skimmed thru it) since its obviously you lack proper football knowledge.
Old 19-08-2017, 12:56   #41
riahc3

Still missing wingbacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defend...all)#Wing-back

The difference is substantial.