PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 13-09-2016, 09:09   #31
paul2478
  • PSN: paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by qareem View Post
Paul, nice to know you are working with the PES Universe guys.

Can I ask you something on the created teams, i.e. Bundesliga and Classic Teams, with the team import feature in PES 2017, all created players, edited stadium, managers name, etc. will be imported together right?

Thanks
From what the lads have seen so far you can import one league at a time & everything is imported for each team, so kits, players, stadiums, etc. The only thing people will manually have to do is edit the league/cup names & emblems

paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2016, 10:09   #32
qareem

qareem has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
From what the lads have seen so far you can import one league at a time & everything is imported for each team, so kits, players, stadiums, etc. The only thing people will manually have to do is edit the league/cup names & emblems
Great. Thanks for the clarification Paul.
Already subscribe for the email version just now.
qareem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 01:01   #33
peru82
  • Supports: Amunt Valencia!!!
  • PSN: ValencianoVCF

peru82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.peru82 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
I'm working with the guys at PES Universe on their OF the only difference between paying for the USB or downloading for free from the website will it will save you downloading the files & copying them to a USB. It just makes things easier for people will slow internet or who aren't very tech savvy.

Someone on the team is likely to get the game on Monday so then we will find out exactly how it will work
Great news that you are helping with the file. I pre-order mine weeks ago and now that I know you are helping im more than glad that I did. I would recomend to everyone to get the paid OF because it will save you hours and hours plus the quality is the best.
peru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2016, 23:11   #34
Rhinoballz

Rhinoballz is an unknown

Question Confirming - you can import new player rosters into the PS4 version

Hi mates, is this confirmed?

I want to import and replace whole player rosters (names, numbers, stats) for the PS4 version.

Is this confirmed as possible?
Rhinoballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 08:59   #35
paul2478

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinoballz View Post
Hi mates, is this confirmed?

I want to import and replace whole player rosters (names, numbers, stats) for the PS4 version.

Is this confirmed as possible?
Yeah it is possible mate
Old 15-09-2016, 11:40   #36
Macheda
  • Supports: Wrexham A.F.C
  • PSN: Sglodz

Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Macheda has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Yeah it is possible mate
Fantastic news. I understand the limitations of OF's, but hugely grateful if I can directly import Bundesliga data into the game. Just simply don't have the time to do it myself.

Any idea how if this also works with national teams?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Macheda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 11:42   #37
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dinamo Moscow

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

If i upload lets say Bayern munich over pes united then i want to upload someone elses Wolfsburg. But they made it over pes united too will it work if i upload them under a different team? Or does it have to be over pes united

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2016, 12:55   #38
paul2478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macheda View Post
Fantastic news. I understand the limitations of OF's, but hugely grateful if I can directly import Bundesliga data into the game. Just simply don't have the time to do it myself.

Any idea how if this also works with national teams?
Yeah it works with NT's mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
If i upload lets say Bayern munich over pes united then i want to upload someone elses Wolfsburg. But they made it over pes united too will it work if i upload them under a different team? Or does it have to be over pes united
There is a option to choose which team to overwrite, I've not tried it yet though