PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 04-03-2017, 03:33   #16
yan7181

yan7181 is an unknown

seems that many are frustrated with the A.I.
is anyone managed to get their defender to stay close with the COM striker? whenever they cleared the ball or long pass to their striker, my defender are always stayed far away from COM striker, letting them to take down the ball easily, even i put man marking on the striker.

yan7181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 09:56   #17
Willocrew

Willocrew has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by yan7181 View Post
seems that many are frustrated with the A.I.
is anyone managed to get their defender to stay close with the COM striker? whenever they cleared the ball or long pass to their striker, my defender are always stayed far away from COM striker, letting them to take down the ball easily, even i put man marking on the striker.
Yes. So far man marking has worked really well for me in master league particularly for fullbacks with the defensive eplaying style and the man marking skill. I've used a 75 rated young full back to take care of Messi. As long as they got the defensive style and man marking skill, their low rating isn't a big problem.

CBs man marking also works very well, but gotta be careful because if he CF drifts out wide, then there will be a gap in the middle for the AM and midfielders to exploit.
Willocrew is offline   Reply With Quote