PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-08-2015, 13:38   #151
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
Did you try the move immediately thingy when passing the ball?
Not yet. Probably won't play it until this weekend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2015, 14:47   #152
IronCity
Banned
  • PSN: swanndoggy

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

i did see that they added in a stumbling animation which looks nice. You can still dribble forward so probably eliminates a number of tackle-stupor incidents. Addition by subtraction.

some of the stupors still exist in a manner to stop you getting to a free ball
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2015, 11:21   #153
optimistic

optimistic is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
- Passing is almost very good. If it was possible to make the ball recipient move to the ball, I'd be more than satisfied.
Hi there

Its great to know that passing is very good. But by watching others playing the demo, I noticed there are still times the ball is intentionally locked onto opposition AI, even the pass is meant to be landed on your teammate feet.
As for moving the ball reciever to the ball, what I do is to quickly look at the RADAR MAP on the screen before making the pass, and to see if your ball recipient is at a good position to take the incoming pass, but it probably only applies to offline gaming, because when you play online, you barely have enough time to check the RAGAR chart, although its still can be done sometimes online.

I dont have internet connection with my PS3, so no chance to play DEMO, but I have watched quite a lot of display matches from other gamers, in general I like PES 2016 demo, yes there are still rooms for improvement, but for me PES 2016 is definitely looking better than 15.

I hope in PES 2016, you can do sth if AI striker is one on one with your keeper, 99% 1 on 1 will result in a goal, even you rush out the goalie, a lobbed ball still goes to your net, stressful.

I played PES 15 with my mate yesterday, its not that much fun, because when playing with real person, whether winning or not usually based on how you can take advantage from mistakes other person make, counter attack after snatch the ball off, of course tons of through balls up the field...... I just dont like that.So I prefer to play offline.

Anyway, very much expecting the new PES 2016 to be released, which means quality entertainmant time
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2015, 01:15   #154
Lankz
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Lankz23

Lankz is an unknown

Why is the Angle option greyed out for the default camera in the Demo?

I hope this is fixed by the full game..
Lankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 11:47   #155
qareem

qareem has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Enjoying the demo so far.
Perhaps they can improve the ref and graphic quality during final cam upon the official release.

Anybody know why there is no review on the demo on the front page.? Seems no update from February.
qareem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 15:11   #156
Zore

Zore is an unknown

graphics are amazing in demo
Zore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 20:49   #157
marvito

marvito is an unknown

LOVE this game demo, feels like PES 5 which is exciting, Hope the option file includes edited stadiums, that being said, shooting is so easy.
marvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 19:03   #158
aliheidari
  • Supports: barcelona
  • PSN: aliheidari2520

aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.aliheidari has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

just look at variation of editing hair style

good year for face makers

aliheidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2015, 21:21   #159
EthanLionel
  • Supports: Juventus, FC Barcelona

EthanLionel is an unknown

I just got my PS4 today and downloaded the 2016 demo.

Graphics:
To be honest,I think the graphics is just slightly better than PES 2015 PC version. Was expecting more, that is why I bought a console.

Gameplay/Passing:
I have switched to manual passing in PES2015 3 weeks ago and never looked back. Using manual passing in PES 2016 seems easier. Maybe because your teammates are actively looking for open spaces to run to.

The default camera seems nice. Default game speed is very fast. -1 seems perfect.
EthanLionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2015, 23:20   #160
Mc Görk

Mc Görk is an unknown

I hate it that players don`t seem to defend the ball, you recive a high pass with the defender in your back and he just comes crashing into your back and then picks up the ball will your player is stumbeling. Same while running you have it and the next moment the CPU has it like you player was ok with it, also what happend to defending by letting the left stick go it also doesn`t seem to work?
Mc Görk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 00:17   #161
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Supposedly there'll be a PC demo when the game launches. Better late than never I presume.

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2015, 05:30   #162
etienne

etienne has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgmullins View Post
The goalkeepers are again shocking, this is a deal breaker for me. I can't tell you how many times ive conceded and lost games through the shoddy keepers parrying the ball to oncoming strikers on pes 2015.
I believe the actual gameplay of pes 2015 was hands down better than both fifa 14 and fifa 15. The constant fouls that are being called and the keepers just ruin the game every time i play it. I think no i'll give it another go but i end up getting to angry with pes 2015.
Then watching one of the games being played at gamescom, it was juve vs bayern i think. Out of the 4 goals scored buffon parried two balls straight to the attackers. Neur was not much better either. I'm waiting for the excuses to come ala "played on easy difficulty" "early code" ect ect. In honesty ive played a lot of fifa 15 lately and i don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. Fifa 16 looks very very good too , what with the changes being made to it this year. I find it hard to take that konami mostly got back on track with last years game only to become lazy and not fix the keepers.
Well for what it's worth that's my 2 cents over (rant too).
that right, demo fifa 16 this year is fine, with gk correct. GK pes no fixed this year?
etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 00:46   #163
Makavelian
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Is it just me that the demo is so different from the full game. Hardly played either of both but the demo looked great but the full game gameplay felt so sloppy.
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 13:39   #164
asperas

asperas is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavelian View Post
is it just me that the demo is so different from the full game. Hardly played either of both but the demo looked great but the full game gameplay felt so sloppy.
+1
asperas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2015, 14:21   #165
Parkinfed

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

If it means anything to anyone, there is a Demo available on Steam for the PC. Try before you buy and all...
Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote