PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 09-06-2008, 09:15   #46
somegooner
  • Supports: Mainly Arsenal, but I follow Ajax and Al-Ahly too.

somegooner has disabled reputation

Does anyone know that if on that Soccer Triads website, when you put in standard lettering, does that mean EPL style writing or just any random lettering style??

somegooner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 17:37   #47
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

My shirts came today and I'm amazed at how real they look and I think my Spain one is actually real. It has most features that are on my Liverpool shirt which I got from JJB like the official Adidas circle and the spots running up the side of the shirt and the quality of the badge is incredible.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 23:09   #48
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
My shirts came today and I'm amazed at how real they look and I think my Spain one is actually real. It has most features that are on my Liverpool shirt which I got from JJB like the official Adidas circle and the spots running up the side of the shirt and the quality of the badge is incredible.
What website did you order off and are the sizes accurate ? I'm contemplating a Netherlands, Brazil and Portugal shirt.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 00:52   #49
McGregor
Live Forever!!
  • Supports: Rangers Football Club

McGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneMcGregor has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Hunter, you are best just taking a look on ebay and looking for someone based in Thailand who has a ton of positive feedback, ie over a 1000 and has a vast number of shirts to choose from.
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2008, 10:44   #50
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

www.allucangetshop.com - if you got paypal..you are sweet. Not fakes but the ones with flaws
Old 25-07-2008, 12:26   #51
themaccymac

themaccymac is an unknown

hi guys...

yeah you need to be sure what your buying from!

so many mates of mine have bben duped by a few places... selling fakes

when i buy my gear, i just stuck to places like:

http://www.sportsdirect.com/category...-REPFBLMNU.htm

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_...d/default.aspx

http://www.footballshop.com/buy/Replica-Kit/
themaccymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2008, 12:43   #52
nickpring
  • Supports: Chelsea, Cardiff City, Sevilla
  • XBox: NickXPring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I thought that's what the whole point of this thread, to be able to purchase cheap football shirts, that are good quality.

I've recently ordered the new Real Madrid shirt from www.allucangetshop.com, it was shipped on Monday. LostGalactico what's the quality like from them?
nickpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 11:24   #53
nickpring

nickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastnickpring is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Just got my Real Madrid shirt from allucangetshop and overall I'm very happy with it. Cost me £17 delivered with name, number and the La Liga patch.

Looks pretty good and feels nice on.
Old 29-07-2008, 11:44   #54
Miggy
Mr Lover Man
  • Supports: F.C.Barcelona
  • PSN: latinomig4

Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Miggy is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I hope it disintegrates in the wash. :spits:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BARÇA - La Liga's only treble winners
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Miggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2008, 12:03   #55
nickpring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miggy View Post
I hope it disintegrates in the wash. :spits:
Nothing like being bitter
Old 29-07-2008, 14:26   #56
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
Just got my Real Madrid shirt from allucangetshop and overall I'm very happy with it. Cost me £17 delivered with name, number and the La Liga patch.

Looks pretty good and feels nice on.
yeah sorry couldnt reply bit prompter mate, but my france one is superb. Even has Fédération Française de Football written in caligraphy on the back of the collar.
Hasn't imploded in the wash either (done about 10 washes and wear of it)
Old 12-08-2008, 18:22   #57
Bez

Bez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeBez is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Yesterday I ordered from allucangetshop:

- Arsenal away shirt (v.Persie #11 & Premiership patch)
- Real Madrid home shirt (Raul #7 & UEFA patch)
- Inter Milan home shirt (Ibrahimovic #8 & UEFA patch)

All for $102 USD (including discount coupon I used) so that's about £50. Not bad in my opinion.

They're based in Thailand; I live in England.

Any guesses as to how long it will take to arrive at my home address??

Thank you.
Old 12-08-2008, 18:26   #58
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

I got last seasons barcelona shirt with henry 14 on the back. Washed it put it in the dryer and the badge fell off. In my opinion just buy the proper biz. I done even know why i bought a dodgy one to be honest.
Old 12-08-2008, 20:02   #59
nickpring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil W.A.F.C View Post
I got last seasons barcelona shirt with henry 14 on the back. Washed it put it in the dryer and the badge fell off. In my opinion just buy the proper biz. I done even know why i bought a dodgy one to be honest.
That's unfortunate.

Where did you get it from?
Old 12-08-2008, 20:13   #60
Phil W.A.F.C
  • Supports: Wigan Athletic AFC

Phil W.A.F.C is as bad as a Meyyappan post

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpring View Post
That's unfortunate.

Where did you get it from?
To be honest my mate bought off the internet and aint sure where abouts but i admit i was gutted cos it was when he first signed so early last season then i pulled it out of the dryer and the friggin' badge had fell off. I was going mad.

Anybody know where i can get the new Sevilla top from?