PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 18-11-2011, 19:36   #31
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

A reference I wouldn't get because I'm afraid I don't watch shit programmes.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog


BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:46   #32
fick
Registered User
fick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered
  • Posts: 8,524

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
A reference I wouldn't get because I'm afraid I don't watch shit programmes.
That saves me asking one question. I had just assumed it was some David Icke a-like.
__________________
Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
The Little Book of Calm
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:50   #33
Nifty1Pound50
Insert user title here
Nifty1Pound50's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • PSN: polski_sklep
  • Posts: 5,917

Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Nifty1Pound50 is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
Maybe from the outside it may seem unnecessary however this guy has a history of making moronic comments.
Maybe from the inside it also seems unnecessary, because that poster has a history of contributing intelligently and in a witty fashion to threads. I am not on 'the outside' - I'm one of the longest-term active members of this forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Courtesy, are you kidding me? You don't know me brother. I give courtesy towards people everyday, giving way to the elderly and children when opening doors. Giving spare change to the poor when everybody else looks away. Giving monthly donations to various charities every month. That's courtesy. Being friendly and jovial towards bastards is not.
As someone else mentioned, I was talking in context of this forum. Which is the context in which I do know you. You are not courteous on this forum. You're calling him a bastard when it isn't necessary is a perfect example of your lack of courtesy.

I afforded you courtesy on a previous occasion when you were being rude, arrogant and cocky towards me under no provocation. I don't see evidence of you doing the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Like I said, on the outside it may seem unnecessary however it certainly warrants aggression towards certain individuals on here who need to be put in order. Sometimes I get it wrong and misjudge someone however most of the times I get it right and get that person to look at their own behavior whereby they eventually adjust it accordingly.
That is your opinion, but that being said - beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the fact is if you think you are right then fair play if you have the conviction to back that feeling up. I would argue that, actually, you're often wrong (case studies for reference: Jonno being a racist, BarnDoor being a racist, uA - 1905 being a bastard, me provoking you into insulting me, you claiming to be more qualified than me), but at the end of the day that's a subjective thing and I am very much an exponent of the phrase "agree to disagree."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Judging by our interactions, I don't think too highly of your judgement.
Actually, judging my our interactions, you have always claimed my judgement to be sound, rational and fair. You even said so yourself, explicitly, on one occasion rather than tarnish me with the same brush as some of the others who have felt the wrath of your vengeance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Listen, I'm not on here to make friends, im here to discuss football, gaming and other topics that take my fancy.
Going on the evidence we have, you are not here to discuss the various topics that take your fancy. You are here to force your view on all others and, regardless of what you might think is the reality, there is overwhelming evidence to support the claim that you are extremely closed-minded, stubborn and determined to fight your corner until the opposition party get so exhausted that they stop responding.

You can disagree all you like, but the perception of you is not something you get to be actively involved in making the judgement on. That's for everyone else to decide. And guess what? If we all decide that X or Y is the case, then X or Y is the case. That's how it works. No amount of you saying "you are all wrong" will change that. The only thing that can change other people's perceptions of you and how you come across, is to come across differently. Is there any evidence of that happening? Very little. What does that mean for you? You're considered a negative influence on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
I have every right to hold others accountable for causing arguments as it is not always my fault. Ever heard of provocation? I do not think so, usually its simply a case of me reacting to someone who has first used abusive langauge towards me because they do not agree with a point I make about the subject of what the topic is about.
So did uA - 1905 use abusive language towards you in this thread? Or was that, by your definition, unprovoked?

Did I use abusive language towards you when you responded with belittlement? Or was that, by your definition, unprovoked?

I'm not going to recount other examples on this point, as that would be labouring a point I've already made.

Once again, the reality of the situation - one that, thanks to the nature of a forum, is there for everyone to see (should they choose) - is that in most cases you are the one who provokes someone else and not vice-versa. So whilst you have the right to hold others accountable, others have the right to hold you accountable where they see fit.

By your very own logic, I hold you accountable for the majority of the arguments. You are entitled to disagree, but you cannot disprove as far as I am concerned as I have seen the evidence and made my judgement. Something that I have the right to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
Many have failed to argue a valid point, compared to my own and taken the argument downhill to slagging matches because they are either losing the argument or cannot handle the truth. I only deal with facts and the truth.
Once again, I disagree.

I think you suffer from a symptom common to many stubborn people (I myself have a bit of this in me, which is why I recognise it), whereby you get so caught up in your own logic that you perceive your own judgement as fact, when in reality it is mere opinion.

The fact would not be X. The fact would be that you believe X to be the case.

The truth would not be Y. The truth would be that you believe Y to be the case.

Where you use the former, you should use the latter, quite often. Where evidence is presented to you that supports views to the contrary, you dismiss them as foolhardy rumour, nonsense and hearsay without giving an objective amount of weight to the source. Because in your mind, your subective view has become the definitive correct fact/truth.

The reality, for everyone else, is often different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777
My qualities shine through regardless whether I display any ''bravado'' or ''hostility''. I am who I am and nothing you say will change me. I've adjusted my posting style enough just to accommodate others who don't know any better. Now you want me to change once again just so you're happy and so I don't make anymore noise.
OK, time for a reality check. Whether your qualities shine through or not is a matter for those who perceive you to decide. This, unfortunately, does not include you. As I said earlier - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The beholder is your audience, not you.

In my opinion, when you are displaying unnecessary hostility and bravado, the qualities I have identified in you do not shine through. You saying they do is conjecture - you have no idea whether they do or not because you're on the wrong side of the discussion to make that call.

You can tell me whether my qualities shine through or not - but you can't tell me whether yours do. I am not for one moment saying you should change who you are - but just realise that who you are is perceived by those around you and that is the opinion that will prevail, not your own opinion of yourself.

I am the cat from the Felix advert. That's what I think. I can see that in myself. Therefore it's a fact.

The reality is very different. I'm not a cat and I did not appear in that Felix advert. No amount of me thinking I'm a cat will change the reality. Even if I start to walk around on all-fours, people aren't going to believe me if I start meowing at them.

Unrealistic example, I know, but I wanted to illustrate the point as clearly as possible.

You are who you are. However, to us, you are who we say you are.

There is no escaping those two facts and nor should there be. Accepting those two facts is the only way your interaction on this forum will progress positively. The evidence would suggest you're not currently accepting the latter.
__________________
Clubbing of a seal...clubbing with a Seal


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Not even sound same!

Nifty1Pound50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:55   #34
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I would argue that, actually, you're often wrong (case studies for reference: Jonno being a racist, BarnDoor being a racist, uA - 1905 being a bastard)
Thank you but you're only a third right.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 19:58   #35
IronCity
Banned
  • Join Date: Jan 2011
  • Location: Virginny, USA
  • PSN: swanndoggy
  • Posts: 9,853

IronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusIronCity is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I could have thrown a Blaine street magic image up there as well. We live in such a ho hum world today with no burning bushes and miracles performed by saints.
IronCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 20:39   #36
Ziss
The Three Amigos
Ziss's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • Posts: 19,439

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Iron, your example was awesome. Barn's just a windowlicker.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 20:41   #37
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I'd rather lick windows than Bill Murray's arse crack.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 20:43   #38
fick
Registered User
fick's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2006
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered
  • Posts: 8,524

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnDoor View Post
I'd rather lick windows than Bill Murray's arse crack.
Now that does surprise me. Never took you for a window man.
__________________
Be on the look out for things that make you laugh. If you see nothing worth laughing at, pretend you see it, then laugh.
The Little Book of Calm
fick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 21:14   #39
Ultimate777
Banned
  • Join Date: May 2010
  • Posts: 2,890

Ultimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by AliUltimate777 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Maybe from the inside it also seems unnecessary, because that poster has a history of contributing intelligently and in a witty fashion to threads. I am not on 'the outside' - I'm one of the longest-term active members of this forum!
I've yet to see these ''intelligent'' and ''witty'' contributions. to be honest. Maybe because you're in his good books, you see all the positives in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
As someone else mentioned, I was talking in context of this forum. Which is the context in which I do know you. You are not courteous on this forum. You're calling him a bastard when it isn't necessary is a perfect example of your lack of courtesy.
Well I'm sorry you got offended by me suggesting he's a bastard. I take it back. Do you feel better now?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I afforded you courtesy on a previous occasion when you were being rude, arrogant and cocky towards me under no provocation. I don't see evidence of you doing the same.
When was this, my dear friend?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
That is your opinion, but that being said - beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the fact is if you think you are right then fair play if you have the conviction to back that feeling up. I would argue that, actually, you're often wrong (case studies for reference: Jonno being a racist, BarnDoor being a racist, uA - 1905 being a bastard, me provoking you into insulting me, you claiming to be more qualified than me), but at the end of the day that's a subjective thing and I am very much an exponent of the phrase "agree to disagree."
I think you're making a big mistake here telling me I am wrong in these instances. No I don't think barndoor is a racist, and I don't hold on to the view that uA-1905 is a bastard. I'm sure when he wants to be he's a good kid. However with jonno, you haven't seen all the pms I've received which shows his true colours and agenda. I'm not the only one here who shares that view either. As I recieved various pms from other members telling me they've noticed his; let's just say, rather sectarian views.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Actually, judging my our interactions, you have always claimed my judgement to be sound, rational and fair. You even said so yourself, explicitly, on one occasion rather than tarnish me with the same brush as some of the others who have felt the wrath of your vengeance.
You're judgement is erratic, sometimes there is good basis for what you say and other times like today you're ready to jump on something you've yet to fully understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Going on the evidence we have, you are not here to discuss the various topics that take your fancy. You are here to force your view on all others and, regardless of what you might think is the reality, there is overwhelming evidence to support the claim that you are extremely closed-minded, stubborn and determined to fight your corner until the opposition party get so exhausted that they stop responding.
I'm here because of pes and to interact with others from around the world to discuss events relating to the goings on in the world and for some light entertainment discussing films, games and football. You can't get on with everyone, so there will always be a few who will disagree with you whatever you say. Just look in the pes section and there are arguments and insults flying around every day, or every hour because people are passionate and feel they are right in what they say. When you present an opinion, you've got to be ready for it to be challenged in some form or another. It'd be a pretty bland forum if everyone just simply said what they thought and left it at that without countering or challenging other view points.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
You can disagree all you like, but the perception of you is not something you get to be actively involved in making the judgement on. That's for everyone else to decide. And guess what? If we all decide that X or Y is the case, then X or Y is the case. That's how it works. No amount of you saying "you are all wrong" will change that. The only thing that can change other people's perceptions of you and how you come across, is to come across differently. Is there any evidence of that happening? Very little. What does that mean for you? You're considered a negative influence on this forum.
There are people here who can vouch I'm not like how you portray me to be. Those people are without agenda or with an axe to grind because they feel I've said something wrong to them.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
So did uA - 1905 use abusive language towards you in this thread? Or was that, by your definition, unprovoked?
No but he has in the past. His disdain for my thread which is based on a highly sensitive subject; for him to dismiss it as if it's irrelevant is highly insulting to me. So that's why I reacted the way I did.

Quote:
Did I use abusive language towards you when you responded with belittlement? Or was that, by your definition, unprovoked?
What are you talking about, when did I belittle you in this discussion?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
Once again, the reality of the situation - one that, thanks to the nature of a forum, is there for everyone to see (should they choose) - is that in most cases you are the one who provokes someone else and not vice-versa. So whilst you have the right to hold others accountable, others have the right to hold you accountable where they see fit.
I think it may do you good to read the ''Micheal Owen'' thread created by barndoor'' why you support your team thread by Mak and ''who is in the wrong here'' thread created by none other than myself, to see how these arguments unfold. You will then see it's from others antagonizing posts that results in me taking offense and responding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
By your very own logic, I hold you accountable for the majority of the arguments. You are entitled to disagree, but you cannot disprove as far as I am concerned as I have seen the evidence and made my judgement. Something that I have the right to do.
Like I said above, check out those threads and you'll see evidence disproving this notion that I'm the culprit for all the arguments.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I think you suffer from a symptom common to many stubborn people (I myself have a bit of this in me, which is why I recognise it), whereby you get so caught up in your own logic that you perceive your own judgement as fact, when in reality it is mere opinion.
I'm analytical by nature and observe all of what's been said. I take into consideration all the points raised when in discussion and then reflect on whether what's been presented weighs up in reality, That's how I reach my thesis and usually my reasoning cannot be questioned. Each point I make is not based on impulse or instinct but rather on careful examination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
The fact would not be X. The fact would be that you believe X to be the case.
The truth would not be Y. The truth would be that you believe Y to be the case.

Where you use the former, you should use the latter, quite often. Where evidence is presented to you that supports views to the contrary, you dismiss them as foolhardy rumour, nonsense and hearsay without giving an objective amount of weight to the source. Because in your mind, your subective view has become the definitive correct fact/truth.
The reality is X can rarely be seen as tangible and so can sometimes be misinterpreted although it is the most objective. Whereas Y is subjective however because it is so basic in nature, can be easily seen as the correct answer when judged by someone who views things as black and white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
OK, time for a reality check. Whether your qualities shine through or not is a matter for those who perceive you to decide. This, unfortunately, does not include you. As I said earlier - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The beholder is your audience, not you.
You are basing your view on a few members who have a vendetta towards me. I wouldn't say four or five members makes up the whole of my audience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
In my opinion, when you are displaying unnecessary hostility and bravado, the qualities I have identified in you do not shine through. You saying they do is conjecture - you have no idea whether they do or not because you're on the wrong side of the discussion to make that call.
You speak as if you're someone impartial when we know that's not the case. Had we not had any previous altercations then what you say would maybe have some value. You say I'm on the wrong side, but so are you considering where you stand, directly opposing my side of the argument rather than being on neutral ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
You can tell me whether my qualities shine through or not - but you can't tell me whether yours do. I am not for one moment saying you should change who you are - but just realise that who you are is perceived by those around you and that is the opinion that will prevail, not your own opinion of yourself.
Of course the opinion will prevail because it's peddled by some of the most long serving members of the forum rather than the less popular ones who don't always come screaming whenever I post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
I am the cat from the Felix advert. That's what I think. I can see that in myself. Therefore it's a fact.

The reality is very different. I'm not a cat and I did not appear in that Felix advert. No amount of me thinking I'm a cat will change the reality. Even if I start to walk around on all-fours, people aren't going to believe me if I start meowing at them.

Unrealistic example, I know, but I wanted to illustrate the point as clearly as possible.
It's very unrealistic because I don't think of myself as something which I am clearly not. I understand I may appear to be the bad the guy, but really you can't see the good I do because you're only seeing the surface and the instant of what unfolds when trying to get someone in order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty1Pound50 View Post
You are who you are. However, to us, you are who we say you are.

There is no escaping those two facts and nor should there be. Accepting those two facts is the only way your interaction on this forum will progress positively. The evidence would suggest you're not currently accepting the latter.
I believe I've done enough to make sure my interactions are progressive rather than regressive.
Ultimate777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 22:04   #40
Jonno394
XLV
Jonno394's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2005
  • Location: Birmingham
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394
  • Posts: 10,660

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football777 View Post
However with jonno, you haven't seen all the pms I've received which shows his true colours and agenda.
Slander my good man, and with claims like this you should either put up or shut up.

As this is a forum and I really couldn't care less what the population think of me, I will let it fly
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2011, 22:14   #41
Ziss
The Three Amigos
Ziss's Avatar
  • Join Date: May 2003
  • Posts: 19,439

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Thanks for taking my off-topic thread even further off-topic
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 00:02   #42
muscularmatt
Registered User
muscularmatt's Avatar
  • Join Date: Oct 2008
  • Location: gets me everytime
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt
  • Posts: 7,115

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

How hilariously ironic.

Well, it would be if it wasn't the twenty millionth fucking time this has happened in the past few months.
__________________
Quote:
...and I'm always straining. I wake up and panic, but luckily I'm always clean.
Quote:
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 01:06   #43
uA - 1905
Registered User
uA - 1905's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2004
  • Posts: 5,156

uA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outuA - 1905 is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Just don't feed the mentalist troll and you'll be fine.

Would you guys be interested in knowing what NEVILLE SOUTHALL thinks about anything? I do mean anything.

You can ask here, if you've got the money you can even talk to him on the phone. Superb service by a fine man http://asknevillesouthall.com/
uA - 1905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 01:14   #44
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
BarnDoor's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2005
  • PSN: BarnDoor1
  • Posts: 18,773

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Fuck me for £49 I'd expect a photo of his maggot dick. How much would he charge for a blow job I wonder?

What a fat cunt.
__________________
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2011, 01:50   #45
Makavelian
Registered User
Makavelian's Avatar
  • Join Date: Nov 2008
  • Location: Manchester
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408
  • Posts: 7,821

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

You got to be shitting me .
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:49.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.