PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-01-2017, 12:51   #1
Mozvaldo

Mozvaldo is an unknown

The Konami (annoying) update

Anyone have a rough idea when the post Transfer window Konami update should be due?

I want to do some customising to my game but with it being pretty time consuming and instantly ruined by said Update, will hold out until it has arrived. Hopefully this will be the last of these continual pains in the A**e!

Mozvaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:56   #2
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozvaldo View Post
Anyone have a rough idea when the post Transfer window Konami update should be due?

I want to do some customising to my game but with it being pretty time consuming and instantly ruined by said Update, will hold out until it has arrived. Hopefully this will be the last of these continual pains in the A**e!
Your own editing shouldn't be affected by the VERSION updates of the game... they provide extras, such as new stadiums, boots e.t.c.

It's the LIVE UPDATES that cause problems. The LIVE UPDATES include the latest transfers, and will move or alter any previous changes you've made to players, appearances e.t.c.

Best thing to do is leave LIVE UPDATES turned OFF. Do the transfers yourself, manually. Sure, it's time consuming and a hassle, but it's better to do this than having much of your carefully edited changes ruined, as you have found out. This is what I do.
Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 15:43   #3
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

no info yet, really annoying. The live update will cover the existing players but new players will be added with a DLC (not announced yet).

For example:

Draxler (NT) move to PSG is covered already

but

Burgstaller who moved from Nürnberg (team not in game/player not in NT) to Schalke will not show up...
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 22:10   #4
chrismate96
  • Supports: Panathinaikos FC, Arsenal FC, FC Barcelona, Juventus FC, Vfb Stuttgart

chrismate96 is an unknown

I have a question. Live updates affects also the fake teams ? For example, i have edit many fake teams (NOT IMPORTING) and i have changed all of their details (player names, team name, stadium details, coach etc.) Does anyone know if the live update will bring back all the previous details (ex. player name and appearance, coach name etc) or affects just the in-game real teams ?
chrismate96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 23:43   #5
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismate96 View Post
I have a question. Live updates affects also the fake teams ? For example, i have edit many fake teams (NOT IMPORTING) and i have changed all of their details (player names, team name, stadium details, coach etc.) Does anyone know if the live update will bring back all the previous details (ex. player name and appearance, coach name etc) or affects just the in-game real teams ?
you must export your teams on usb before the main menu Live Update, then re-import them afterwards.
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote