http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/default.stm

unoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 18:28   #17
Harry-Kewell

Harry-Kewell has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morientes19
if gerrard is out we will lose.
Did you expect us to lose when we never had Gerrard available for selection in the away game against Deportivo or the home game against Leverkusen? I know we face a stiffer opposition this time round but having Alonso back fills me with optimism. Stats also prove that we can cope well without Stevie G. Of course we're going to miss his presence and persona but I remain defiant. It's going to take a remarkable performance and I'm going to be positive with my presumption. Juventus conceded 3 goals on the weekend, they look vulnerable at the back and if we can score a goal the tie will be as good as won.
Old 11-04-2005, 18:38   #18
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry-Kewell
Did you expect us to lose when we never had Gerrard available for selection in the away game against Deportivo or the home game against Leverkusen? I know we face a stiffer opposition this time round but having Alonso back fills me with optimism. Stats also prove that we can cope well without Stevie G. Of course we're going to miss his presence and persona but I remain defiant. It's going to take a remarkable performance and I'm going to be positive with my presumption. Juventus conceded 3 goals on the weekend, they look vulnerable at the back and if we can score a goal the tie will be as good as won.
That's the F*ckin spirit, never believe that your team will lose, until it happens. You have to stick with them till the very end. And if Liverpool don't give up and fight like they have never fought before they will have every chance of going through.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 18:50   #19
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Double-edged sword my dear friend.

Juventus really showed their team spirit at the weekend to come from behind 3 times.

What happened to Liverpool...?

Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 20:23   #20
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristiano07
juve will win and progess into semi's 2 face chelsea, which will b gr8 match
To early to judge that match mate!
Bayern have their 2 quality strikers back and they are brillant at their own home ground you seen what they did to Arsenal
Mc Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 20:50   #21
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Clean
To early to judge that match mate!
Bayern have their 2 quality strikers back and they are brillant at their own home ground you seen what they did to Arsenal
Or what Arsenal did to themselves. Bayern weren't special in either legs, Arsenal just defended comically and handed them 3 goals to shoot themselves in the foot, and give themselves too much to do in the 2nd leg. Chelsea should be too strong for Bayern. I think Liverpool have more of a chance than some are giving them credit, they are more than capable of getting a crucial goal, with or without Gerrrard, but having said that, I feel Scott Carson's goalkeeping error may prove costly, and Juve will sneak through with a hard fought 2-0 win, with an inspired performance from Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 20:59   #22
Mc Clean
This is Anfield

Mc Clean is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyes9
Or what Arsenal did to themselves. Bayern weren't special in either legs, Arsenal just defended comically and handed them 3 goals to shoot themselves in the foot, and give themselves too much to do in the 2nd leg. Chelsea should be too strong for Bayern. I think Liverpool have more of a chance than some are giving them credit, they are more than capable of getting a crucial goal, with or without Gerrrard, but having said that, I feel Scott Carson's goalkeeping error may prove costly, and Juve will sneak through with a hard fought 2-0 win, with an inspired performance from Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Your right about Gerrard, we beat Bayern Leverkuson withour Gerrard
Mc Clean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 23:57   #23
Highway Penguin

Highway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHighway Penguin is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

2000 on 'Pool.

Xabi will be back. According to a fan site news article.
I think we'll do fine.

Hold em to a draw.
Highway Penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 10:27   #24
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Those are crazy odds...i would bet some points for 'pool even if i did not support them. But i do. Problem is, ive been watching the first leg game and Juve were very unlucky...Gerrards absence is going to be devastating. But on the bright side, Emmerson and Nedved are not what they used to be, i could see that watching them play. My only worry is Ibrahimovic really...ill never forget the time when he dribbled past 4 defenders and the keeper inside the penalty box and scored...the man is very dangerous. Liverpool have some class players that can do all the difference if they play well, namely Riise, Garcia and the Mighty Baros! I'm pretty sure ill be betting 1000 on the pool...well see after i watch happy hour and highlights of the game on eurosport.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:07   #25
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

go on www.liverpoolfc.tv, if we need a goal CISSE IS THERE!
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:12   #26
Morientes19

Morientes19 is an unknown

i would like to see cisse back, i doubt rafa will risk him.
Old 12-04-2005, 12:22   #27
codename 47
The Next Galactico
  • XBox: No1 Codename 47

codename 47 is an unknown

I've heard that he's been included in the squad to play Juve i'll be quite suprised if he does actual play though

codename 47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:36   #28
kallum
Tethlon.

kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.kallum has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

He's in the squad, the bbc's sports page have an article on it...
kallum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 13:32   #29
fluke88

fluke88 has disabled reputation

Come on xabi and cisse back that will do us even if we are gettin talked about us gettin slated just go and defend are lives. But come on am just made up we got futher than man u and arsenal who are supposed to be better than us. But am betting on the mighty red men to go past juvge they can't be that good 3 against fiorentina there defensive is looking very fraile lets take the game to them as cappelo said are defense is not to to good at the moment so and vatlan is the worst finisher i have ever seen in my life, the rest of him is good but he cant finish to pick his pay packet up.
Old 12-04-2005, 14:12   #30
Cristiano07

Cristiano07 is an unknown

cant c cisse even makin the bench, who is the ideal partnership up front? fernando and cisse i presume

THERE'S ONLY ONE RONALDO!!!
Cristiano07 is offline   Reply With Quote