PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-08-2005, 17:00   #46
PEM
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: HMehta07

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

boring game!
really i find it normal!

PEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:01   #47
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-dee
i need chelsea to win
i have 481 points on it
i can see them bringin drogba on though cuz crespo playin shit
Aren't you a Man Utd fan? Surely a better result for Utd fans is a draw or an Arsenal win to dent Chelski's sky-high confidence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:02   #48
pes guy
  • PSN: pesguyakasamsam

pes guy has disabled reputation

i think chelsea made a good start but so did arsenal that shd have been a penalty for ashley cole but cmon arsenal u can do it
pes guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:03   #49
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro evo master
boring game!
really i find it normal!
So what your saying is that most Premiership matches are boring.
Thats grand coming from a Liverpool fan.

All commentators, pundits, and fans think they know more about football than the manager and the players on the pitch. Its a natural thing, as soon as you see your team commit a stray pass, the majority say they could do better etc.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:03   #50
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..: Hunter :..
Andy Gray hates every team who doesn't put players on their posts from corners.
Not a bad game so far, but Chelsea must consider themselves extremely lucky. Ashley Cole certainly deserved a penalty when Makelele stuck his leg out and brought him down just inside the box.
Was it a pen? When they done the replay and a different angle it didn't look like there was contact! But I suppose Ashley Cole doesn't go down for no reason. Oh and I think Andy Gray is a secret Man U supporter
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:04   #51
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-dee
i need chelsea to win
i have 481 points on it
i can see them bringin drogba on though cuz crespo playin shit
Oh my god if your a real supporter you'd support your team and prefer them to get the 3 points instead of you get more points on the internet!
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:05   #52
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Was definetely a penalty, Makelele was clearly no where near the ball.

Bollocks!
Crespo has now been brought off for Drogba at half time.
Old 21-08-2005, 17:10   #53
PEM

PEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by AliPEM has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..: Hunter :..
So what your saying is that most Premiership matches are boring.
Thats grand coming from a Liverpool fan.

All commentators, pundits, and fans think they know more about football than the manager and the players on the pitch. Its a natural thing, as soon as you see your team commit a stray pass, the majority say they could do better etc.
i did not mean it that way i meant as it its not boring i think it average game as in not boring and not exsiteing this particular game i am talking about
Old 21-08-2005, 17:12   #54
swift-ee

swift-ee is an unknown

hey arsenal r da best team in da world so dont lie 2 urself
swift-ee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:13   #55
swift-ee

swift-ee is an unknown

hey pro evo master were dyu get your sig from
swift-ee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:15   #56
Hunter
BELIEVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift-ee
hey arsenal r da best team in da world so dont lie 2 urself
Just fuck off mate, I have no sympathy for you.

Plus you just double-posted.

Henry just spannered a shot wide of the goal. I can see this one ending in a draw, me thinks 1-1.
Old 21-08-2005, 17:18   #57
PEM

swift ee got it from.......................... .............

find out the answer if you dont talk in text language!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-08-2005, 17:23   #58
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by barryvs
I predicted a draw, but that was 2-2, I dont think they'll get to that
Drogba had a decent chance, didnt get the needed composure.
Robben's being subbed for Essien.
Quite a fascinating game, just saw Henry pull out a killer tackle on this Chelsea guy(couldnt see who it was, Coolstreaming wont work super well)
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2005, 17:35   #59
Hunter
BELIEVE

GOAL!!

Didier Drogba - 72nd minute.
Offside and an extremely lucky goal, the ball bounced and hit Drogba on the shin and deflected into the bottom corner.
Old 21-08-2005, 17:37   #60
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yup, unlucky for Arsenal and my bet
Maybe Arsenal will go on it even more, and we might have an interesting last 15 minutes
Extremely lucky yes, thought he was controlling the ball and suddenly it went past Lehmann. Looked offside to me.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote