PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-11-2019, 08:04   #1
Spectrum
  • Supports: Arsenal, Perth Glory* ( *A-League in Australia )

Spectrum has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Kit loading problem

I play PES 2020 on the PS4. When on the pre match and match screen, the team strips don't load. They used to, but for some reason they don't anymore. There's just a blank space either side of the team line ups. While this is not a major problem, it's frustrating.

Anyone know how I can restore them to show, as they should ? I'd prefer not to have to reinstall the game or overwrite the edit data. If you can't suggest a solution, can anyone provide Konami's email address for PES 2020 so that I can raise it with their Tech. department ?

Thanks.

Spectrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2019, 16:02   #2
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

This happens to me occasionally, but if I go back to the team choosing screen and select the teams again it works. Is it permanent for you? Even after closing and reopening the game?

Philips OF/Team exports (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2019, 19:52   #3
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

It happens also occasionally for me, if you move the selection box too fast. But it is stated from KONAMI that it will be fixed in a future update, so someone else have already reported it.
To mention here, the same happened also last year, but KONAMI as usual works with one year delay.

SOURCE: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu...wepes2020-5653

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2019, 09:53   #4
Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
It happens also occasionally for me, if you move the selection box too fast. But it is stated from KONAMI that it will be fixed in a future update, so someone else have already reported it.
To mention here, the same happened also last year, but KONAMI as usual works with one year delay.

SOURCE: https://www.konami.com/wepes/2020/eu...wepes2020-5653
Thankyou very much for the information, slamsoze.
Old 28-11-2019, 10:01   #5
Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
This happens to me occasionally, but if I go back to the team choosing screen and select the teams again it works. Is it permanent for you? Even after closing and reopening the game?
It's strange - I have the same edit data installed on another PS4, and it doesn't do it on that. Just this PS4. It happens on this one every time I go into the line ups screen, even after having turned the PS4 off and going back to it again, so is it permanent ? It could be. Though I will try your suggestion and not go through the screens too quickly, to see if that fixes it.

However slamsoze's reply to me says that it's a problem within the game and they will be fixing it in an upcoming patch. So I may have to be patient. Thankyou for taking the time to help me out. Much appreciated.
Old 28-11-2019, 10:08   #6
slamsoze

slamsoze is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrum View Post
It's strange - I have the same edit data installed on another PS4, and it doesn't do it on that. Just this PS4. It happens on this one every time I go into the line ups screen, even after having turned the PS4 off and going back to it again, so is it permanent ? It could be. Though I will try your suggestion and not go through the screens too quickly, to see if that fixes it.

However slamsoze's reply to me says that it's a problem within the game and they will be fixing it in an upcoming patch. So I may have to be patient. Thankyou for taking the time to help me out. Much appreciated.
I have a 2 years old PS4pro and it happens to me too. So i assume it has to do with the processor, fast changing menus etc... When it happens , i must go back to the main menu and come back, to restore kits being shown.

A similar "bug" happens when you edit a player and swing the menus very fast. In some point the player figure displayed on the right disappears and if you go to edit his appearance the screen is blank and the options to forward go back or revert to default is disappeared, so you are being stuck and must restart the game application.

slamsoze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2019, 03:44   #7
Spectrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamsoze View Post
I have a 2 years old PS4pro and it happens to me too. So i assume it has to do with the processor, fast changing menus etc... When it happens , i must go back to the main menu and come back, to restore kits being shown.

A similar "bug" happens when you edit a player and swing the menus very fast. In some point the player figure displayed on the right disappears and if you go to edit his appearance the screen is blank and the options to forward go back or revert to default is disappeared, so you are being stuck and must restart the game application.

"....A similar "bug" happens when you edit a player and swing the menus very fast. In some point the player figure displayed on the right disappears..."

Yes I know what you mean, mate. It has happened often to me as well. But that can easily be fixed by just scrolling more slowly. This non loading of team strips is more problematic. I hope Konami sort this out as they say they're going to do.

Have a good week, and it's nice chatting with you.