PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 12-10-2012, 14:41   #16
marc110

marc110 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.marc110 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webraider View Post
sorry but thats wrong. in pes 2012 you could play 2v2, 1v3, 4vCPU, etc. without guest users. the patch does nothing, because you are only able to control one player and not switch between them.

ok , what patch? pes 2013? or pes6j? , pes6j has updated teams and online play for pes6 , which has 2v2 , pc version is 99p

marc110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 22:21   #17
webraider

webraider is an unknown

The PES 13 community patch two days ago. With that they included the "up to 8 players" feature - but only with fixed cursors. So now even in 2v2 you can only control one player.

I like PES 13 so far, more than 11 and 12, but taking out 2v2 ruins the complete game for me an my mates.

And what I hate most (but thats every year the same thing): You hear nothing official of them. They aren't replying to mails, nothing. So sick of companies releasing unfinished games.
webraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 08:08   #18
Rinuldo

Rinuldo is an unknown

actually it is quite surprising that Konami still has many fans, gameplay improvement is great but why o why do get 2vs2 out of the game?

and why they dont react? Maybe there is a good reason but just tell us
Rinuldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 18:23   #19
GeordieKsFan

GeordieKsFan is an unknown

Can you not have 2v2's with other communitys etc. if you click in your right analogue, takes you to another page.
But it just seems me and me mate are the only ones doing it, only us 2 i na room constantly - but am sure its there.
GeordieKsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 18:37   #20
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

@Soccerdude and @PR3CiSiON, your threads have been merged. Feel free to continue discussing how much you adore Konami for removing yet another much-loved feature!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 18:40   #21
GeordieKsFan

GeordieKsFan is an unknown

Just seen the only control 1 player comment - that's crap! Played a game with me mate vs CPU and it was only the 1 player - how boring? I play PES mainly for the 2v2 games, what an absolute disgrace, taking this out of the game. Back to PES 2012 for me then.
GeordieKsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2012, 19:18   #22
Das:Fohlen

Das:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDas:Fohlen is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

maybe this year EA sports took over the game and start destroying the series slowly. next year we won't be able to make friendly matches with friends and no more cups in offline modus. who needs them anymore? konami is weird
Das:Fohlen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2012, 20:14   #23
Cbing

Cbing is an unknown

This is just crap. Whats the point of removing features?? I only play 2vs2 online and its the only way I can play with my brothers every week.
I'm fed up with this!
Cbing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 17:26   #24
DIECI

DIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastDIECI is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Earth to Konami, WAKE UP PLEASE!!!! You're going to lose a lot of loyal followers if you don't patch this mess up and inplement the traditional 2vs2 format into this game. Are you completely insane for removing it and putting this fixed player control disaster in this year?? I tried playing online with this feature and the CPU had the ball 95% of the time... complete brain fart on your end! WAKE UP and FIX IT!
DIECI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 23:07   #25
webraider

webraider is an unknown

Got this from the winningeleven forums - a typical response mail from KONAMI. The nerd rage is strong in me right now. If I wouldn't hope for a patch to fix this f*** mess I would have sold this game or snapped the disc in half.

"Dear customer,

Thank you for the support team contacted Customer Konami.

We are sorry to hear your disappointment and we understand that 2vs2 mode is one of the most popular modes of some players PES. However, the decision taken by our development team was led by PES:

- The vision of a gaming experience even better for our users

- Ensuring a variety of team and professional players who best represents your preferences

- Suggestions collected over the years, one version after another.

We understand your frustration but please note that there will be other ways to play with friends and colleagues online, as the Online Master League mode, and the data package, mode Online Community.

If you encounter any problems or have further questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely,

Your support team Konami"

Just some marketing BS. "The vision of a.... BLAHBLAHBLAH". Arrrrrrgggghhh!!!!

And this is from another thread here: I know, online petitions almost never work but... *looks at Mass Effect 3* you never know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7dawi View Post
http://www.facebook.com/Pes20132vs2#!/Pes20132vs2

Dear Pes addicts ! please visit the above link as many pes lovers from different parts of the works have started a campaign to bring back the 2vs2 mode !
Old 17-10-2012, 03:10   #26
box2boxmf

box2boxmf is an unknown

2 vs. CPU

Hello friends,

Every year 2009, 2010 and 2012 I play online, me and my friend 2 vs. cpu. I can't find how to do it in pes 2013. Is this mode gone?

Please advise.
box2boxmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2012, 13:44   #27
webraider

webraider is an unknown

Yes, its gone.

This statement is from the Pro Evo Facebook Page by an Admin:

Pro Evolution Soccer "Hi all, we understand your frustration regarding the missing 2vs.2 mode. Our development team is aware of it and we have to wait for news at the moment. Maybe this was not the answer you were expecting, but thatís the latest situation; Iím sorry. As soon as we have news, we will share it with you. -Paul"
Old 17-10-2012, 21:35   #28
edr2

edr2 is an unknown

I have a statement:

FCK Konami, I'm going to buy fifa right now !!!!
Old 19-10-2012, 12:59   #29
box2boxmf

box2boxmf is an unknown

Buying Fifa is not the answer for me because the game isn't as good. I like the PES game but playing online with my friend against the CPU is the most important feature for me. When 2014 comes out I won't purchase day 1 like I always have, I'll have to wait and see if it has what I want.

For 2013 I have emailed every Konami email address I could find and submitted a support ticket on their tech website that I got from the game manual asking about 2 vs. CPU feature.

box2boxmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 00:18   #30
Sammyed

Sammyed is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by webraider View Post

"We understand your frustration but please note that there will be other ways to play with friends and colleagues online, as the Online Master League mode, and the data package, mode Online Community.
Where?! :blind:
Sammyed is offline   Reply With Quote