PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-12-2012, 21:26   #1
PES.Died

PES.Died is an unknown

Sorry moderator - I was kidding

My initial thread was blocked, coz it seemed i was looking to learn how to cheat. Trust me, i am not dumb enough to come here to learn how to cheat . I was only trying to get attention (and hopefully send a msg to Konami). Those who cheat, have the moral framework such that they will always find a way to cheat, or die trying. While others, choose not to (they really can if they so wished, there're many forums and discussion board that are talking about it).

Moderator, in your response you said "cheating is not the answer". But you didn't mention what is. Is there one?

Anyways, i am only hoping to find out if Konami is aware and plan to correct this? I need to know so i can decide to hold on to the game till the patch comes out, or return it.

PES.Died is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 21:34   #2
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by PES.Died View Post
My initial thread was blocked, coz it seemed i was looking to learn how to cheat. Trust me, i am not dumb enough to come here to learn how to cheat . I was only trying to get attention (and hopefully send a msg to Konami). Those who cheat, have the moral framework such that they will always find a way to cheat, or die trying. While others, choose not to (they really can if they so wished, there're many forums and discussion board that are talking about it).

Moderator, in your response you said "cheating is not the answer". But you didn't mention what is. Is there one?

Anyways, i am only hoping to find out if Konami is aware and plan to correct this? I need to know so i can decide to hold on to the game till the patch comes out, or return it.
No problem. We did have one chap come on here and post a thread on how to cheat, but I deleted it straight away (the guy sent me a message and called me a "konami sheep" ). This sort of info isn't good for the community which is why I closed your thread.

As for how to combat the problem..... I dunno myself (I don't even own the game), but you may find some answers if you look through the Online section on here.

For example, this thread:

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=92168

discusses the "speed merchants" issues.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:55   #3
Marcus Wright

Marcus Wright is an unknown

There is an easy way out from being cheated.
Dont care if u win or loose, just play, and the fun will be back.

I know that its not easy, but if u try doing some yoga and try to achieve extreme level on enlightment like some Buddhists in the mountains u will be able to do this lol.
Marcus Wright is offline   Reply With Quote