PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 08-07-2004, 21:39   #16
ashmufc

ashmufc has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giangtr
well isnt he a adminstrator or moderator or friends with one? he got connections.
Who said I'm not friends with anyone important?

ashmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 21:41   #17
jag87
Hey Ash Buddy! Whats up?
Old 08-07-2004, 21:48   #18
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

see, i told you wr50l, he got connections and hes been here longer than you so he probaly know more ppls than you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 22:25   #19
50!
115 and Counting...

50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out50! is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Sorry for bringing this up again, but that Gerrard2k4's sig is just outrageous, It's taking me ages to load pages up because of it.
Sir Davie of Weir has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1986 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and an Ally McCoist panini sticker.
50! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2004, 23:17   #20
Gary G

Gary G is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50!
Sorry for bringing this up again, but that Gerrard2k4's sig is just outrageous, It's taking me ages to load pages up because of it.
Yeah, it does take the piss.

Isn't the maximum amount of gifs allowed in sigs 2?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2004, 02:07   #21
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

i think so.. when ASH had his 400 god damn gifs in his sig.. he was told to get rid of all but 2.. and i am using a 2megabit connection.. and Gerrard2k4's sig took forever to load..
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote