PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 15-05-2006, 15:29   #16
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

I'm up for that, a subject that never wears off.

Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2006, 22:12   #17
Pig
Pork Sword

Pig has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deki-
I think Pig would be up for it.
In theory I am, but in practice I don't think it would be a good idea.

My reasons are:

- The balance of politics in off topic is good. People who wouldn't post in a politics only forum voice their opinions.

- It wouldn't generate a huge amount of interest. If only a few people posted it would either die or become the preserve of a small group, neither of which is desirable.

- It would attract the offensive type of spam (as opposed to the stupid kind which we don't want either). Any idiot with a predilection for racism or anything similarly controversial would be drawn to it and ruin things for other people, off topic is well moderated and therefore a far better place for heated discussions. It may also encourage idiots to go from idiocy to racism as a way of getting attention, causing them to be banned rather than reformed.

I may be proved wrong so good luck and vote Lib Dem.
Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 12:44   #18
Alcoholic

Alcoholic has disabled reputation

This one took off well:
http://www.properpig.com/index.php?showforum=15

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned for alcoholism.
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2006, 12:49   #19
Alcoholic

Alcoholic has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughin man
Where do i sign
100 posts in ascendance of the idea in this thread (from different users)? Or we all pm Alvin and cause his pm box to crash.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned for alcoholism.
Alcoholic is offline   Reply With Quote