PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 04-07-2004, 01:54   #1
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

A suggestion about sig's

Can we please have a limit on them?

I dont mind people have small pics as sig, but it takes the piss a bit when people have massive pics for sigs. I find it very annoying scrolling down to see huge sigs, and although my screen resolution is 1024*768, how shit must it be for people only on 800*600?

So please, could the mods remove any massive sigs, or ask the person to make them smaller. I mean, its supposed to be about content, not having a wass picture at the end, and when it gets to the point when peoples screens are being stretched, whey, thats not on like.

Cheers.

Definitely Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 02:39   #2
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I'm on 800x600 and mine fit on the screen without stretching it. I think sigs are great, it's one of the many reasons this is the greatest PES forum. I love looking at what people want me to see. If you don't like lots of images, just go into your options and turn images off. Removing them from users would spoil all the fun. I do agree there should be limits, and mine are probably too big, but I optimized them to get the smallest possible files, and they take seconds to load up. Although by posting here, I fear I may be used as an example, and be asked to remove some/all of my gifs, I will fight to keep them, and I posted on purpose to give an alternative side to the debate. I say SIGS to STAY!! They can be beautiful. (why do mags and mackems always seem to disagree?)

P.s Alan, Alan Shearer
Old 04-07-2004, 02:51   #3
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

i think massive sigs are just plain rude.. and they clogg up bandwith and screen space... i think they should be monitored and make sure they don't get too big...
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 09:20   #4
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

we already have a limit... see the forum rules. anyone who breaks the rule is told to reduce it so its ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2004, 18:23   #5
jMz
I beg your pardon?
  • Supports: Newcastle United, Barcelona

jMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonejMz has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Massive ones are torture, but I don't see many that are too big for my screen. If mine are creating huge problems for people I am prepared to compromise if you let me know about it.
Old 04-07-2004, 19:09   #6
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

ashmufcs sig takes up a whole page (couldnt find a better example, but there are some)

http://forum.pesgaming.com/showpost...85&postcount=3

When my sig was like 140px high i was asked to reduce it but three sigs that total about 800px high is fine - rules should be stricted or enforced more thoroughly
Old 04-07-2004, 20:03   #7
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

your link doesn't work mutu, i hate huge sigs, can't do with them
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 16:30   #8
GE

GE has disabled reputation

Is my size alright, or is it too big ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 20:56   #9
sbfootie

sbfootie has disabled reputation

MUCH too big honestly sum people
Old 08-07-2004, 21:03   #10
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

whats wrong with having a sig thats way to big? if you dont like it doesnt mean others dont. why wont you keep your sig small and everyone do with they want.

Itachi-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 21:19   #11
wr50l
(un)original

wr50l has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

giangtr, let's look at ashmufc as an example. The majority of his posts are around 4 or 5 lines long. Now compare it to the size of his sig, it looks ridiculous.

Speaking of ashmufc, surely he should be told to cut down his sig???

wr50l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 21:23   #12
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

well isnt he a adminstrator or moderator or friends with one? he got connections.

Old 08-07-2004, 21:31   #13
wr50l
(un)original

wr50l has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

No he's not an admin and he's not good friends with anyone important on the site.

Besides, admins shouldn't get better rights than normal users, unless they need those rights to do their job.

wr50l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 21:37   #14
ashmufc

ashmufc has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by giangtr
whats wrong with having a sig thats way to big? if you dont like it doesnt mean others dont. why wont you keep your sig small and everyone do with they want.
I like the bitch in your sig
ashmufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 21:38   #15
Itachi-san
aka Uchiha Itachi

Itachi-san is an unknown

thaks ash, and your sig is ok with me too.