PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-09-2015, 08:07   #1
Parkinfed
  • Supports: Manchester United

Parkinfed has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

A couple of questions.

1)
The site has been down for me almost the whole of the week. Was it just for me or did we have some problem(s)? If possible please update in this regard.

2) Whenever I go through the notifications to check on post quotes or mentions I am prompted to sign in. Is this a bug or working as intended?

PS I am rarely post outside the PES fora, so if this was put in the wrong place, apologies.

Parkinfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2015, 19:10   #2
Rat Monkey
  • Supports: Arsenal

Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Rat Monkey has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkinfed View Post
1)
The site has been down for me almost the whole of the week. Was it just for me or did we have some problem(s)? If possible please update in this regard.

2) Whenever I go through the notifications to check on post quotes or mentions I am prompted to sign in. Is this a bug or working as intended?

PS I am rarely post outside the PES fora, so if this was put in the wrong place, apologies.
I have the same problem myself. Everyone does I think. So, what is the actual story with the website, anyone?
Rat Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 18:07   #3
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

The site has been down/up/down/up for the last days. One moment it is working and the next it is again down. Some problems with server I think. This keeps going many times during day. Anyone else?
who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2015, 18:41   #4
Joel
Joined For Fun
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: inZane88

Joel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusJoel is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Sorry for the late reply. We've been having server issues with the amount of traffic that has come to this site since the release of new PES last month. The site owner has been doing all he can do to sort out these issues and it seemed to be smooth for a while, until last Sunday. But after that slight bump, we should be fine here on out now.

Sorry for any trouble it has caused.
Joel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2015, 08:23   #5
who

who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.who has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Thanks. Lately its working very smooth. Didnt have any problems so far.
Old 26-02-2016, 15:20   #6
who

Is it me or there are lots of viruses lately in here? My Nod keeps telling me there is trojan and chrome sometimes notify me that this site is potentially dangerous.
Old 29-02-2016, 00:24   #7
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by who View Post
Is it me or there are lots of viruses lately in here? My Nod keeps telling me there is trojan and chrome sometimes notify me that this site is potentially dangerous.
A fix for this should now be in place but let me know if the issue persists.
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote