Stadium : CGD Stadium Aurélio Pereira
Rivals :

Home Kit

Away Kit

Goalkeeper Kit

wolf_cesar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 21:24   #23
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I wish you good luck with your project. Btw, the kits you are posting here are in 800x800 size, it should be 2048x2048.

I'll also send you a PM

Ledman Liga Pro Creation Thread (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 Kits (PES 2018):
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

philips_99 team exports (PES 2017):
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2018, 23:19   #24
C-17
  • Supports: Benfica/urawa reds

C-17 is an unknown

Great project hope you can do it!I am one of the Portuguese League editors in Pes 2019 and i already did Benfica B and will start working on Paços de Ferreira,I was planning to release this to the community but if you have any interest you can use my work
C-17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2018, 00:42   #25
philips_99
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

I think some kits need to be updated, take a look at these pictures from Lacatoni's website:

Cova da Piedade:

Sp. Covilhã:

And there are some other kits that could be better (some that have harder patterns) but I'm sure you did your best

Old 18-09-2018, 19:08   #26
wolf_cesar
  • Supports: Sporting CP
  • XBox: MadwolfPT
  • PSN: Madwolf_PT

wolf_cesar has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I wish you good luck with your project. Btw, the kits you are posting here are in 800x800 size, it should be 2048x2048.

I'll also send you a PM
Hi,

If you go to the image link you can download them 2048x2048
Old 18-09-2018, 19:25   #27
wolf_cesar

Hi,

As for the Cova da Piedade kit, I usually see their home games and the kit isn't like the one in Lacatoni website (I just missed the last home match).

The Sporting Covilhã one, I used some pictures from their website, but I see that they are wrong... Thanks for the information

Quote:
I think some kits need to be updated, take a look at these pictures from Lacatoni's website:

Cova da Piedade:

Sp. Covilhã:

And there are some other kits that could be better (some that have harder patterns) but I'm sure you did your best
Old 18-09-2018, 19:29   #28
wolf_cesar

Yes, some are harder, specially Farense and Leixões.

Btw, can you send me the link for the Lacatoni kits, since I don't find them on Lacatoni website?

Thanks

Quote:
Old 18-09-2018, 21:02   #29
philips_99

It's ok, sometimes teams in the beginning of the season still don't have their main kits they will use for the rest of their season, specially with small teams, like Segunda Liga kits. For example, I recently created a kit from a Gibraltar team and they are still using their last year kit.

Probably you already know this, but I'll say anyway: to find pictures, I'd recommend checking the official websites of the clubs and also their social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Youtube. Most of the times you don't even need an account in there to see those club pages. And perhaps you could wait a bit longer, like 2-3 weeks more, to see if those teams receive a definitive kit. Some might still be wearing their pre-season kits or something.

About those Lacatoni kits, I found them on Lacatoni's twitter, before making them I recommend waiting until those kits are really in use by the teams

If I find anything useful I'll share

EDIT: Cova da Piedade has Nike kits according to their website. I found this news article: https://www.cdcovapiedade.pt/noticia...mentos-18%2F19

Perhaps they have changed from Lacatoni to Nike recently, which is a shame in my opinion, I really don't like Nike's kits, Lacatoni kits were better (at least, in the visuals) and it was a portuguese company.

So, your kits are mostly correct, only the away kit needs a little fix on those stripes on the sides, and perhaps putting the blue a little bit ligher. And the color of Cova da Piedade is hard to get, that bordeaux/wine color looks different in every picture I see, and to make it worse, PES changes the colors (at least in 2018, I don't know about PES 2019) But the one you used in your kit isn't bad

However, I think Covilhã kits are really from Lacatoni like I showed you before, check this: http://www.sportingdacovilha.com/?ci...1#.W6FVkPZry00

Keep up the good work

Old 18-09-2018, 22:49   #30
wolf_cesar

Yes, I searched a lot in several places, clubs websites, facebook, instagram, newspapers, zerozero, etc

It seems Sporting Covilhã is the one that you posted, as for Cova da Piedade I'm uncertain... lol

I already saw some pictures of arrival of players with the Lacatoni kit... and also in one Allianz Cup against Varzim, but that game was in July, they may have broken contract with Lacatoni and signed with Nike, I really not sure...

I guess next home match I'll to play attention to see what kit they are using,

Quote:
It's ok, sometimes teams in the beginning of the season still don't have their main kits they will use for the rest of their season, specially with small teams, like Segunda Liga kits. For example, I recently created a kit from a Gibraltar team and they are still using their last year kit.

Probably you already know this, but I'll say anyway: to find pictures, I'd recommend checking the official websites of the clubs and also their social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Youtube. Most of the times you don't even need an account in there to see those club pages. And perhaps you could wait a bit longer, like 2-3 weeks more, to see if those teams receive a definitive kit. Some might still be wearing their pre-season kits or something.

About those Lacatoni kits, I found them on Lacatoni's twitter, before making them I recommend waiting until those kits are really in use by the teams

If I find anything useful I'll share

EDIT: Cova da Piedade has Nike kits according to their website. I found this news article: https://www.cdcovapiedade.pt/noticia...mentos-18%2F19

Perhaps they have changed from Lacatoni to Nike recently, which is a shame in my opinion, I really don't like Nike's kits, Lacatoni kits were better (at least, in the visuals) and it was a portuguese company.

So, your kits are mostly correct, only the away kit needs a little fix on those stripes on the sides, and perhaps putting the blue a little bit ligher. And the color of Cova da Piedade is hard to get, that bordeaux/wine color looks different in every picture I see, and to make it worse, PES changes the colors (at least in 2018, I don't know about PES 2019) But the one you used in your kit isn't bad

However, I think Covilhã kits are really from Lacatoni like I showed you before, check this: http://www.sportingdacovilha.com/?ci...1#.W6FVkPZry00

Keep up the good work