PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 26-05-2009, 22:30   #1
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

GTA IV The Ballad Of Gay Tony

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/986/986532p1.html

Quote:
The Ballad of Gay Tony follows Luis Lopez, the assistant to the nightclub manager Tony "Gay Tony" Prince. In it, players will, "struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2009, 23:01   #2
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Sounds like one of Jin's acquaintances.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009, 22:40   #3
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I wonder if you'll have to blow the manager at some point? They could turn it into a minigame.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:00   #4
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

More will be revealed in tonight's E3.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 21:41   #5
Dan
Woo Woo Woo

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

http://boards.ign.com/grand_theft_au...4384250/p1/?10

Trailer on Tuesday too.
Old 29-08-2009, 05:59   #6
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

exclusive to 360?
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2009, 10:49   #7
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Yup.

Quote:
A member called WWKD05 on our forums has posted details on a recent playable demo of The Ballad of Gay Tony which he had access to on Wednesday (with pics to proof it). It was at a Las Vegas held GameCrazy convention. See a cropped pic below, clearly showing the ability to base jump (as per hinted yesterday).

Here are the original mission details as posted by WWKD05:
Mission #1:

Playing as Luis i got into this small helicopter equipped with a machine gun turret and rpg launcher with infinite ammo. Now the person running the demo skipped a bunch of the cutscenes and driving sequences by way of computer so i could only play the action and not see what the story was involved. But basically i took the helicopter of a big yacht in the middle of the ocean and flew towards the city, then i got a call from the owner of the yacht and he said to quickly come back and to destroy the yacht, it was under attack, so i flew the helicopter back to the yacht and began opening fire, now the helicopter is fun but a little difficult to manuever. i blew up the yacht and then had to destroy the remaining fleeing boats. i failed the mission but it was still fun.

edit: the helicopter WAS different than the normal attack helicopter, it was very small.

Mission #2:

again using the computer to immediatly skip all driving and cutscenes i started off high above algonquin in a helicopter with this guy named Tamir. I had to jump out and parachute on to this building, yes parachute. It was extremely fun and even better than saints row 2 and even san andreas. I landed on the roof and then had to infiltrate the building and kill a bunch of people. it was fun and hard and i had 3 new weapons, a hand held maching gun, its hard to explain but if you ever played goldeneye for n64 it looked alot like the rcp-90. a big like turret machine gun, and 2 i think satchel charges or mines, i didnt use them. I failed this mission too, but it was lots of fun parachuting an d using the new weapons.

Old 29-08-2009, 22:13   #8
Dan
Woo Woo Woo

Old 29-08-2009, 23:08   #9
Lörd TH

Looks nice, lots of explosions!

Old 01-09-2009, 18:36   #10
Dan
Woo Woo Woo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXo-ktJdYA

Some nice looking stuff there.
Old 01-09-2009, 19:10   #11
Lörd TH

Very nice, looks like the dancing game from SA might be back and some other things from the game!

Old 01-09-2009, 19:13   #12
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Join GSF ThierryHenry14!
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 20:53   #13
Sho
Marco
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • XBox: I Am Shohid
  • PSN: Shoz1987

Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Sho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Looks mad.

Sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 20:55   #14
Lörd TH

Quote:
Originally Posted by HH View Post
Join GSF ThierryHenry14!
Come again?

Old 02-09-2009, 12:29   #15
BarnDoor
Witchfinder General
  • PSN: BarnDoor1

BarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBarnDoor is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Looks great, but I'd hope stuff like parachuting, the new interaction with trains and the crane being destroyed were non-mission specific.
"Now I absolutely despise the murderer Herzog. I tell him to his face that I want to see him perish like the llama he executed. He should be thrown to the crocodiles alive! An anaconda should throttle him slowly! The sting of a deadly spider should paralyze him! His brain should burst from the bite of the most poisonous of all snakes! Panthers shouldn't slit his throat open with their claws, that would be too good for him! No. Big red ants should piss in his eyes, eat his balls, penetrate his asshole, and eat his guts! He should get the plague! Syphilis! Malaria! Yellow fever! Leprosy! In vain. The more I wish the most horrible of deaths on him and treat him like the scum of the earth that he is, the less I can get rid of him!" - Kinski on Herzog
BarnDoor is offline   Reply With Quote