PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-02-2017, 10:09   #181
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
haha sounds like that was some fun.

another topic: I'm editing Greenland at the moment. (i finished Guernsey and Alderney today also, some hours ago), as i researched, i saw that they could gain UEFA and FIFA membership in near future, because FIFA statutes say, when a country is not independent, the country it belongs to must also support membership and denmark does since end of 2015. They first must be UEFA member to become FIFA member. If google translator doesn't fool me, this was not possible since yet because they have no real stadium. But Wikipedia says, they build one at the moment, which matches all requirements and will be finished 2020. chances are high, Greenland will become UEFA and FIFA member shortly after that is finished.
Yes that's true. But before joining FIFA they first have to join UEFA or COONCACAF (I think their Handball team plays in North American competitions). But I think they are joining UEFA. Or, at least, I hope so Greenland is a nice team, I would like to see Portugal playing in Greenland. Maybe they are going to play the qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup.

Regarding their future stadium: The project looks awesome. Playing a game here must be really cool. Take a look here:
http://stadiumdb.com/designs/grl/arktisk_stadion




This design is modern and unique.
And much better than this (only real fans would pay a ticket to watch the game from rocks :P)
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 11:04   #182
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

yeah great where they played all the time. That isn't even a stadium, that's just a pitch and a mountain

Acording to news articles, they want to join UEFA. I think if they gain UEFA membership and play in one group with Austria, that would be a nice trip for the away game
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 16:31   #183
AlexNose
Registered User
AlexNose's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2015
  • Location: Italia
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams
  • Posts: 112

AlexNose is an unknown

All the Americas flags are now uploaded! (I sent an E-mail). There are some flags not official, known problems for politicians and Colonization.
AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 16:56   #184
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexNose View Post
All the Americas flags are now uploaded! (I sent an E-mail). There are some flags not official, known problems for politicians and Colonization.
thanks!
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 22:12   #185
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Little Update:

I won't start with african teams tomorrow but on friday, my job didn't let me handle that for today and tomorrow so i won't manage to finish all rest europe tomorrow.

Anyway when i start on friday, i'm sure there will be first uploads until sunday

i uploaded what i have finished from european NON-FIFA, see download links in spreadsheet:







From european NON-FIFA, only Monaco and Aland Islands are missing.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 23:08   #186
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
Little Update:

I won't start with african teams tomorrow but on friday, my job didn't let me handle that for today and tomorrow so i won't manage to finish all rest europe tomorrow.

Anyway when i start on friday, i'm sure there will be first uploads until sunday

i uploaded what i have finished from european NON-FIFA, see download links in spreadsheet:







From european NON-FIFA, only Monaco and Aland Islands are missing.
Very nice, great news I think I will start downloading and preparing my second ps user... This is really cool.

EDIT: In Greenland file, the portuguese file is named pt_BLR, shouldn't it be pt_GRL? (I think BLR is Bielorussia, check it, maybe you putted the wrong file)
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 23:49   #187
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Very nice, great news I think I will start downloading and preparing my second ps user... This is really cool.

EDIT: In Greenland file, the portuguese file is named pt_BLR, shouldn't it be pt_GRL? (I think BLR is Bielorussia, check it, maybe you putted the wrong file)
you're right, my mistake!

thanks for telling me. I already fixed it.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 23:55   #188
AlexNose
Registered User
AlexNose's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2015
  • Location: Italia
  • Supports: AC Milan, all croatian teams
  • Posts: 112

AlexNose is an unknown

AlexNose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 00:16   #189
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
you're right, my mistake!

thanks for telling me. I already fixed it.
I finished downloading, so now I'll import... I downloaded all the teams you made so far (and also a pack that updates the in-game national teams from another website)... I had to remove the third kits, stadium and manager images (so I can have enough slots ) and resize all the kits to 1024x1024 (I used a program called Fotosizer that did that job for me )... sorry for that, but I couldn't upload all the kits, specially in 2048x2048 size. (I also have my own edited data set with teams, so my slots are limited)

So, now let's test it! I'm so excited.
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 00:28   #190
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
I finished downloading, so now I'll import... I downloaded all the teams you made so far (and also a pack that updates the in-game national teams from another website)... I had to remove the third kits, stadium and manager images (so I can have enough slots ) and resize all the kits to 1024x1024 (I used a program called Fotosizer that did that job for me )... sorry for that, but I couldn't upload all the kits, specially in 2048x2048 size. (I also have my own edited data set with teams, so my slots are limited)

So, now let's test it! I'm so excited.
haha no need for sorry! i know about the problems with image import slots. I had loved to import all kits with 2048x2048 as L size but Konami doesn't let me

one thing i recognised is, some kits (very few) have quality loss as i imported them as S size kits, in first line the kits i made for NON Fifa teams (Guernsey, Anglesey and also Aland Islands which isn't uploaded yet), also Azerbaijan, Malta and Andorra kit - they looked perfect as L size but you see a difference in S size, but during match it isn't really a problem.

For me i think about uploading those kits where you really see difference, as L size, if the limitation allows me.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 01:24   #191
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
haha no need for sorry! i know about the problems with image import slots. I had loved to import all kits with 2048x2048 as L size but Konami doesn't let me

one thing i recognised is, some kits (very few) have quality loss as i imported them as S size kits, in first line the kits i made for NON Fifa teams (Guernsey, Anglesey and also Aland Islands which isn't uploaded yet), also Azerbaijan, Malta and Andorra kit - they looked perfect as L size but you see a difference in S size, but during match it isn't really a problem.

For me i think about uploading those kits where you really see difference, as L size, if the limitation allows me.
Hundreds of kits and imports later, I finally managed to play (played a match between Greenland and Faroe Islands). Everything is fine. I love this teams I'll have to remove some more kits later and replace them by kits created with the in-game editor (maybe those kits that are very simple, such as Anglesey, Isle of Man, etc. Or even teams on my other data set, such as HJK and BATE, since I am not going to use those so often). But I still have about 300 slots free for kits. (Unfortunately, that's less than 100 teams... 3 kits + flag)

I don't mind about quality loss... As long as it isn't pixelized like 8-bit games I'm fine with it. So I import everything on small size.

PC doesn't has a limit for image/kit importing, has it? Lucky PC gamers :P
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 01:40   #192
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Hundreds of kits and imports later, I finally managed to play (played a match between Greenland and Faroe Islands). Everything is fine. I love this teams I'll have to remove some more kits later and replace them by kits created with the in-game editor (maybe those kits that are very simple, such as Anglesey, Isle of Man, etc. Or even teams on my other data set, such as HJK and BATE, since I am not going to use those so often). But I still have about 300 slots free for kits. (Unfortunately, that's less than 100 teams... 3 kits + flag)

I don't mind about quality loss... As long as it isn't pixelized like 8-bit games I'm fine with it. So I import everything on small size.
i simulated and played much and have to say Faroe Islands is far (!) the best one star team to play with (and as you can imagine, there are many one star teams when we talk about "rest of the world" national teams), because some players have good strenghts and that fits quite good, when i edited i was even surprised this squad has only one star while Liechtenstein (where only 2 players are good, around 70 and the rest of the squad far worse then Faroe Islands) has one and a half star. Here i had doubt because i think in real life Faroe Island would kick Liechtensteins ass, but when i simulated 5 games between those 2 teams, only 1 Liechtenstein win, 3 Faroe Islands wins and 1 goalless draw eventhough Liechtenstein has an half star more.

What i want to say: It would be possible to surprise with some of those on the first sight, weak teams, and more stars doesn't have to mean better team... looks like it is enough when just 1 or 2 players are significantly better then the collective to have more stars as a team which stays still better in the end because, it hasn't those 1 or 2 players but the rest of the team is better than the opponent.

I don't know how Konami comes to these values and stars, i calculated one squad (calculated average of def, mf, att overall value) and got completely other values... it looks like it is tricky. In FIFA, when i have a half star more i win.

EDIT: I'm sure you also have limit when editing in normal ingame edit mode on PC but there you got plenty more options with CPK files etc, you can directly access all folders and files, so you can bypass every possible limit without any problems.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 11:49   #193
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
i simulated and played much and have to say Faroe Islands is far (!) the best one star team to play with (and as you can imagine, there are many one star teams when we talk about "rest of the world" national teams), because some players have good strenghts and that fits quite good, when i edited i was even surprised this squad has only one star while Liechtenstein (where only 2 players are good, around 70 and the rest of the squad far worse then Faroe Islands) has one and a half star. Here i had doubt because i think in real life Faroe Island would kick Liechtensteins ass, but when i simulated 5 games between those 2 teams, only 1 Liechtenstein win, 3 Faroe Islands wins and 1 goalless draw eventhough Liechtenstein has an half star more.

What i want to say: It would be possible to surprise with some of those on the first sight, weak teams, and more stars doesn't have to mean better team... looks like it is enough when just 1 or 2 players are significantly better then the collective to have more stars as a team which stays still better in the end because, it hasn't those 1 or 2 players but the rest of the team is better than the opponent.

I don't know how Konami comes to these values and stars, i calculated one squad (calculated average of def, mf, att overall value) and got completely other values... it looks like it is tricky. In FIFA, when i have a half star more i win.

EDIT: I'm sure you also have limit when editing in normal ingame edit mode on PC but there you got plenty more options with CPK files etc, you can directly access all folders and files, so you can bypass every possible limit without any problems.
Yes I also don't know how they calculated those stars... The same goes for the player overall. Example: If you put a goalkeeper with all the gk skills at 70 he will be about 60-65... And skills like jump or shoot power doesn't appear to interfere much.
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 12:20   #194
Speckkopf
Registered User
Speckkopf's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jan 2017
  • Location: Austria
  • Supports: Sturm Graz, FC Barcelona
  • PSN: x85301
  • Posts: 1,217

Speckkopf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by philips_99 View Post
Yes I also don't know how they calculated those stars... The same goes for the player overall. Example: If you put a goalkeeper with all the gk skills at 70 he will be about 60-65... And skills like jump or shoot power doesn't appear to interfere much.
one thing that also is a bit problem for me is that nothing (neither attributes than overall value) can be under 40. I had liked to show more difference between the really weak teams, like Anguilla, Anglesey, Palau, Kiribati, Bonaire, whatever. They will just all be on the same level with every player 40 or a little bit more.
Speckkopf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 12:29   #195
philips_99
Registered User
philips_99's Avatar
  • Join Date: Dec 2016
  • Location: Portugal
  • Supports: SL Benfica, Cova da Piedade, Belenenses and underdogs around the world
  • Posts: 1,937

philips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonephilips_99 has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckkopf View Post
one thing that also is a bit problem for me is that nothing (neither attributes than overall value) can be under 40. I had liked to show more difference between the really weak teams, like Anguilla, Anglesey, Palau, Kiribati, Bonaire, whatever. They will just all be on the same level with every player 40 or a little bit more.
Yes that's true... However, team ratings can be lower than 40. I really don't understand
philips_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:30.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.