PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 23-10-2004, 20:09   #31
gam3r

gam3r has disabled reputation

Ok, a week ago i started master league with the fulham match mode squad on 6* difficulty, with Andy cole as a CF and Boa morte as a LWF. The first few games i drew, then i started bringing on Radzinski for andy cole because any cole never scored...from then on radzinksi scored in every game and became top scorer at the end of the season with boa morte not too far behind him with 6 goals. Radzinski had 14.I was second in the table and 1 point behind the first team blackburn rovers. Im gonna try and rememeber who i bought in the first transfer, that was Torrado(DMF) , Nakata(OMF), Sutto(CBT), Perez(SB),Rommedahl(WF). All of these transfers were worth it they prooved their worth many times, especially Perez as LB( i could afford these players by selling some others and trades). So my team after the second transfer period was something like this:

---------Van der sar------------
Voltz(rb)----sutto(cb)---goma(cb)-----Perez(lb)
--------------------------------
---------------Torrado(dm)
------C.jensen(cm)------------------
---Rommedhl(om)-------Malbranque(cm)---
--------------------------------
---------------------Boa morte(lwf)--
-----------Radzinski(cf)-------------

After the 1st transfer period in div2, i went on to win the league tittle and get promoted. I lost in the cup final against everton 1-0( from a penatly where the keeper got sent of lol!)

SO the big off season came...i had quite a bit of cash to spend to with selling and trading of players i managed to sign a nigerian striker Utaka, Rooney, Tevez, Fabregas, Milner, Lewis(GK-only 17great stats), Kompany(cbt). I no longer had c.jensen because deportivo l.c offered my 11000 for him and i coudnt refuse.
SO at the start of the season i changed my formation around abit to accomidate my new players. So it looked something like this.

---------------Lewis/Vds--------------
Volz----Sutto----Kompany----Perez---
-------------------------------------
------------------Torrado-----------
-----------------------------------
Rommedahl-----------------Boamorte/malbranque
--------------Fabrigas-----------------
--------------------------------------
------------------------Rooney---------
-----------Radzinski-------------------

These are the subs i usually made--rooney-tevez/fabrigas-nakata/rommda-milner.

I played Utaka for the first 3 games in Div1, he proved to be a disapointment not netting any and having all around poor performaces, so i lost hope in him and he soon became my 5th choice striker. I placed rooney in for him and rooney partnered well with radzinski scoring 7 goals in the 7 games he played in. Radzinski scored at least 1 goal in all his games. Tevez came on as a sub in 5 games after the off season, but then got injured for 20weeks. A match or so before the 1str transfer period in div 1, i was standing 3rd in the table with something like won 9 drawn 2 lost 1 or something cant remember, with newcastle in 2nd and mufc in 1st(ironicly im the only team to have eated them this season). Fabregas has been good so far, his development curve is encouraging! Milner was pretty useless to me..

So then comes the first transfer peroid of division 1. Alot activity took place.i didnt have that much cash so i had to spend wisely with the routine trading and selling.

In

Morientes-trade
Vincente-trade and cash
Martins
some italian winger(cant remember name)
Robinhio-free
emevson (cant spell it)

Out--ill try to remember
Some CBT from original fulham
Malbranque
mcbride
utaka
Milner

So after This transfer period, my formation stayed the same but with vincente on the LW instead of malbranque.
After the transfer period, rooney got called up for international duty so i decided to take morientes for a test drive in a match. I played the 45mins with him and radzinski and i was kinda disapointed because hes sluggish, but i know ill get good out of him. I also tried out Robinhio in OMF and he was good, but not as good as i expected. im disapointed at his development becuase i read somewhere that he develops alot and he doesnt. So after half time, i subbed on martins to play, and he scored on ghis debut!!! he's had a bright start and i think he will do good for the club. I also played the 17 year old goal keeper instead of van der sar and he is doing VERY good, his stats are going up fast and hes already got good stats!

Hope you've enjoyed reading this ill update it later when i play some more. gosh this is a long post lol ;P

Thx!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 00:36   #32
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Milner out? Are you mad

Great signings in there I'll have to check up on Perez, how much did you get him for?
Old 24-10-2004, 00:37   #33
GE

GE has disabled reputation

I started my Master League Yesterday, with my own team 'ATL Braveheartz' on 4* ive played 4 games so far, i won them all 1-0 ....well thats all ive got to say for now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 01:54   #34
sinashgh

sinashgh has disabled reputation

Started a master league season with Newcastle (real players) last night and i'm already 18 matches into the league.

I didn't start off well because i had over-estimated the squad to be honest. After a good set of games i realized this team doesn't have many ESTABLISHED good players like van Nistelrooy and stars but a lot of GOOD DESCENT young talent that will become a star one day like Milner, Jenas and others.

Also the depth of squad wasn't good and this showed after several matches and injuries and fatigue because all my players outside of first 11 fitted on the bench!!!!! this tells you that you have a small squad because if you play as Inter or someone, you notice you have several players who won't even fit on the bench.

anyways, Dyer was disappointing and with Milner, Ambrose and Bowyer occassionally playing on right wing, he really didn't have a first team spot and was disappointing everytime he played as well, he's also one to be always injuried so i traded him for Marcus Assuncao (Betis for those who don't know) because he can take a FREEKICK better than anyone (97) and i needed a good freekick taker as Robert was benched half the time because of fatigue and no one else in the team could take one, i also needed him to just add to depth of squad.

I haven't had a good FIRST-choice striker in my team right now, for first half of the season i simply played whoever did good last game or had a nice red arrow and not fatigued, that means all 4 strikers (Bellamy, Shearer, Kluivert and Ameobi) all got pretty much same amount of playing time and that explains why i dont have a player in top of the goalscoring charts of Premiership because each have got like 4 goals.

Anyways none really impressed but as season went on, Kluivert established himself as my FIRST-choice striker and others were competing for a place beside him, I kept Kluivert because not only did he score as many as the other ones but he MADE a lot of goals with his ability to hold up the ball and pass it around well.

Recently i've been using Kluivert and Michael Copra . I handed him his first start of the season against United and he didn't disappoint. He didn't score but his speed and agility were a menace to the likes of Brown and O'shea for quite some time.

he's not that good either though but with Bellamy disappointing and missing many good chances and Shearer too slow, Ameobi seems sluggish at times so it looks like they'll all be rotating aroudn Patrick until one starts playing better.

During transfer window, (half season) I bought Vincent Kompany because we badly needed defenders since O'Brien and Bramble are hardly reliable defenders and we needed some defenders on the bench anyways to add depth.

Kompany has been AMAZING!!!!! He's the most reliable defender at 190cm with 90 balance and good speed/passing/heading and he's improving every game. not only that he scored my only goal in a desivive 1-0 victory over Spurs from a corner!!!!!

I also brought Olembe in a trade and a bit of money for Robbie Elliot because he can play in a different number of positiosn including (LB, SMF, DMF and CMF) while Elliot could only play as backup to Bernard and he wasn't even good at that.

I've also brought in Persian international 18 year old Kaebi who most of you would probably know as (DAGAKA, because its his name in PES4 but i've changed). He hasn't impressed so far at all but his stats rise a hell of a lot.

oh well thats it for nowl....... i'll keep you guys upto date later when i have time.
sinashgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 02:23   #35
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

Pique for sure.. well.. he is not really that agile, he is left footed though.. but he has an awesome curve, it doesnot peak until close to 5 years from the start of the game.. he does have average stats at the start, but afte 1 season, some of his stats has gone up 10 points and for me he has about 9 stats bordering 80, and 3 already in it.. and you should be able to pick him up for like 4000 maybe...
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 09:51   #36
gam3r

gam3r has disabled reputation

hmm i bought Perez for about 4500 i think, not too sure but somewhere in that area. Btw he's great

gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 10:14   #37
corky2k4

corky2k4 is an unknown

I dont no if this is a bug but ever since i lost my first 2 master league games 1-0 my keeper ivarov has saved everything. Even shots that i thought are definately in he's saved. He has a red arrow nearly every game an he's unbeatable. I've played 11 games in the division 2 master league on 6* won 8 drew 1 lost 2 and am in the final of the cup. Ivarov is just saving everything. Am not complaining but its just abit weird that he is unbeatable now. Bought takahara and nakata in the first transfer window and takahara is amazing. My biggest win is 6-0 against pompey with takahara scoring 5. Nakata doing well with alot of assists and a couple of goals but its my keeper thats keeping me in alot of games. Does any1 else find that ivarov is unbeatable after a couple of games???
corky2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 12:27   #38
7RONALDO7
MUFC THE RELIGION
  • XBox: DodgeAnon

7RONALDO7 has disabled reputation

When I get the Xbox version on PES4, I will start my ML with Inter Milan, in Serie A, I think there the best team in the game IMO. I will use the defualt team, Veron, Davids, Adriano, Martains etc! And I will build on them, buying young players like C. Ronaldo, Rooney, Reyes etc. As I am doing this ML, I will edit all the EPL, then after I have done this, I will Start another ML, with MUFC in the EPL

7RONALDO7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 13:13   #39
hereticboy
U21 International

hereticboy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=[101st]=-
Pique for sure.. well.. he is not really that agile, he is left footed though.. but he has an awesome curve, it doesnot peak until close to 5 years from the start of the game.. he does have average stats at the start, but afte 1 season, some of his stats has gone up 10 points and for me he has about 9 stats bordering 80, and 3 already in it.. and you should be able to pick him up for like 4000 maybe...
Yeah, Pique's a great youth player.

How many of you have bought Baumjohann? Great youth CF, bought him age 17, had him 2 years, he's improved and he's great but he's still nowhere near his peak! :eek:

Let's get this straight. It's hb or hereticboy. Not Heretic, HereticBoy or Heretic Boy
hereticboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 22:03   #40
bish1
Himself

bish1 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutu
Can someone suggest a good LB for as cheap as possible as I don't have much cash to splash yet and that's the only area I'm having any problems really
Not sure how expensive he is, but Babyaro (spelling?) is worth a shot, he's been solid for me while standing in for Bridge.

I'm using Chelsea with match mode players on 3* until I can get a feel for the game. Into my 2nd season on there, didn't get promoted as I lost out by 2pts after a run of poor form. Halfway through 2nd season I'm doing much better, new signings include D'alessandro, Dyer, Rouledge and Rooney to give me creative and attacking options after clearing out players I didn't like. Played 9, won 8, drawn 1, scored 12 and conceded 1, and enojoying a good cup run. If I continue my good form I will win the league by a fair margin and claim the D2 cup. Next season's aim at most will be qualifying for the UEFA Cup equivalent and a good cup run.

bish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2004, 15:07   #41
*wolf*

*wolf* has disabled reputation

I chose FC Barcelona as Match Mode in League C, we were promoted to League C Division One when we were top of the league in Division Two. I hadn't buy the players because I thought Barca were good enough for Division Two. There are ten wins, two draws and only two loses, I think but I am not sure. I was just realised that between 28 and over 30 age, that will be dropped out some points in an ability! I have about six players who dropped some points in an abilities!
*wolf* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2004, 22:20   #42
Paul B

Paul B has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

11 games into the season now, in 2nd place - a point behind the leaders Heerenveen.

Brought in Kubo, Nakata and Pennant. They've all proved to be decent signings - Nakata was a bit of a steal to be honest, the best player by far. Kubo has 2 goals currently, Nakata 1 and has chipped in with 2 assists.

Recorded my best win yet (4-0) against De Graafschap in the most recent game.
Paul B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 01:39   #43
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Offtopicity- When my PS2 is done. I shall shag this thread to death.
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 08:45   #44
gerard1922

gerard1922 is an unknown

A good player to sign is Heitinga of Ajax
gerard1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2004, 14:07   #45
mutu
Betting Guru

mutu has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Started a new one

Another created team, Ronaldo and Rooney this time. I got promoted easily in first season and have won 3 from 3 in the beginning of the 1st div. Mainly because of my signings, Coti Wright Cavenaghi Kompany G.Johnson Fabregas and Cavallero are all top quality and Rivelino in OMF. It's shit that C.Ronaldo stops developing after only one year but all the rest are doing brilliantly