PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2005, 16:35   #1
BullOnParade
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 6

BullOnParade is an unknown

Question !!Free Kicks!!

I used to have Pes3 and found free kicks farily easy to score, I'd use like just over half bar power from like 23 yards or so and find the back of the net. But now with Pes4 i find it really difficult, is there any particular technique anybody could suggest works on your average freekick??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Chee rs<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


BullOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:37   #2
kemp
Registered User
kemp's Avatar
  • Join Date: Feb 2005
  • Location: Worcester
  • Posts: 307

kemp is an unknown

depends where from. i think this version relys a lot more on the players actually ability at free kicks as well. there are obvious ones like when just outside penalty area tap circle and it normally chips in. personally i just spend time messing with direction and power and distances. only way to practice.
kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:38   #3
Morientes19
Registered User
Morientes19's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 934

Morientes19 is an unknown

my free kicks float harmlessly into the keepers arms. has ay one scored a carlos freekick? any tips on them
Morientes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:39   #4
Cristiano07
Registered User
Cristiano07's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 535

Cristiano07 is an unknown

i rather over hit it than hit it into wall.cause then if u over hit it at least u can make it dip back down by holdin x
Cristiano07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:46   #5
BullOnParade
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 6

BullOnParade is an unknown

yo morientes, i haven't scored any with carlos but someone told me he hits freekicks on pes4 better with the outside of his boot rather than the side of his boot, you sort of get his patented banana shot thingy. Not sure about power or anything, the Carlos thing in freekicks about the limit of my knowledge on freekicks in pes4

anybody got any decent advise on freekicks, post it up!!
BullOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:49   #6
Cristiano07
Registered User
Cristiano07's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 535

Cristiano07 is an unknown

i ant scored any eitha wit carlos, all i do is hold L1 ^ and power 2 bout half way and have cum close a few times
Cristiano07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 16:57   #7
Zygalski
Administrator
Zygalski's Avatar
  • Join Date: Apr 2003
  • Location: London, UK
  • PSN: Zygalski
  • Posts: 18,238

Zygalski has disabled reputation

Don't think holding L1 does anything for free kicks. Do you mean R1?
__________________
PS2 online gamertag & PSN: Zygalski

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The PES6 real club team names list is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zygalski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 17:00   #8
Cristiano07
Registered User
Cristiano07's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 535

Cristiano07 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygalski
Don't think holding L1 does anything for free kicks. Do you mean R1?
no im sure its L1, its 2 drill it low
Cristiano07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 17:03   #9
BullOnParade
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 6

BullOnParade is an unknown

does putting another guy over the ball before you take a freekick make any difference to the freekick. Does it make it easy to score?? if not, what the hell does it do?!
BullOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 17:07   #10
Morientes19
Registered User
Morientes19's Avatar
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 934

Morientes19 is an unknown

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullOnParade
does putting another guy over the ball before you take a freekick make any difference to the freekick. Does it make it easy to score?? if not, what the hell does it do?!
i think it is just there 2 add variety. Both are the same in terms of likeless 2 score
Morientes19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 20:32   #11
goonersaurus
Registered User
  • Join Date: Feb 2005
  • Posts: 13

goonersaurus is an unknown

garanteed free kick scoring method!!!!

hey bud, i was the free kick master in pes3, but i found it increasingly difficult to score in pes4, but i have found a way of scoring. first off
what you want is a free kick taker with the highest power shot, dont worry they dont have to be carlos or adriano shot power, i can score quite happily with someone like henry or lampard.
aim your shot to the furthest side of the goal, the side nearest the keeper is standing, dont worry he shouldnt save it if you do this correctly,
get the ball in line just inside the post, you may need it a little further away from the post if the player you are taking the kick with hasnt got that good shot accurracy
depending on the length of the free kick hold forward (no swerve) and i hold the left shoulder button on the xbox, and L1 when i had my playstation-
get the shot power to just over two thirds power before the middle line of the power bar, and BLAMO! it should fly into the corner before the keeper has time to react.
the best players to use are:scholes, henry, lampard, seedorf, adriano,
ive scored alot with scholesey and lampard at close and mid range, and last night i scored a 36 metre free kick with lampard against dida! i HAD to save that baby!!
goonersaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 01:42   #12
BullOnParade
Newbie
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 6

BullOnParade is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by goonersaurus
hey bud, i was the free kick master in pes3, but i found it increasingly difficult to score in pes4, but i have found a way of scoring. first off
what you want is a free kick taker with the highest power shot, dont worry they dont have to be carlos or adriano shot power, i can score quite happily with someone like henry or lampard.
aim your shot to the furthest side of the goal, the side nearest the keeper is standing, dont worry he shouldnt save it if you do this correctly,
get the ball in line just inside the post, you may need it a little further away from the post if the player you are taking the kick with hasnt got that good shot accurracy
depending on the length of the free kick hold forward (no swerve) and i hold the left shoulder button on the xbox, and L1 when i had my playstation-
get the shot power to just over two thirds power before the middle line of the power bar, and BLAMO! it should fly into the corner before the keeper has time to react.
the best players to use are:scholes, henry, lampard, seedorf, adriano,
ive scored alot with scholesey and lampard at close and mid range, and last night i scored a 36 metre free kick with lampard against dida! i HAD to save that baby!!

Thanks a lot Gooner, thats a wicked help. I'll get back to you once I've slotted a few past some rather helpless keepers.

>Anybody got anything more to say on Freekicks, any more revelations Post it<
BullOnParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2005, 19:27   #13
Teekay
Human After All
Teekay's Avatar
  • Join Date: Jul 2004
  • Location: Helsinki, Finland
  • Posts: 4,949

Teekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneTeekay has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Usually it helps that you shoot to the part of the goal where the keeper stands. If you shoot over the wall you are likely to miss.
__________________



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teekay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 00:43   #14
Gerrardisgod
Registered User
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 42

Gerrardisgod is an unknown

I find that when you are on the edge of the box with carlos aim at the side of the keepers near post hold r1 and up the put the power 1/4 - 1/2 and they usually fly in
Gerrardisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2005, 19:58   #15
Socom
Banned
  • Join Date: Mar 2005
  • Posts: 184

Socom is an unknown

Freekicks are stupid at first but now i can hit the target nearly 95% of the time, i have some saved on my memory card and i might upload them via the maxdrive and show them off but there probably rubbish compared to others.
Socom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:15.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.