PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 27-10-2003, 18:16   #1
mealtime

mealtime is an unknown

"n/a" transfers

I was just wondering is there a blindingly obvious way for me to transfer a player from a club team on PES3 without registering them somewhere else that I've seemed to miss...

In other words can I carry out N/A transfers?

mealtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2003, 18:20   #2
Giggsy11

Giggsy11 is an unknown

er

if u click on free transfers and then click on the club who is recieving the player and go down to one of the empty slots.

click on the slot then select the player from the club that you want to put their.

is that what u mean?
Giggsy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2003, 19:25   #3
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Go on Free Transfers and transfer them with another player from the same team, so they're fairly low down on the list.

Go to Club Transfers and swap the player with an 'Unregistered' slot from that club.