PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 24-06-2009, 04:49   #1
Foxhound
  • Supports: Manchester United

Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Foxhound has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

How did your music taste evolve?

Don't lie.

Here's mine:
From 1996-2000:
Michael Learns to Rock
Boyzone :faceplm:
Backstreet Boys :faceplm:
XPDC
Amuk

the ones in italics are Malaysian band

2001-2002:
any song that were popular on the radio
Eminem
Dr Dre
Linkin Park

2003-2007:
Blink 182
Green Day
Sum 41
The Offspring
Plus 44
Angels & Airwaves

2008-now:
3 Doors Down
Muse
Oasis
The Verve
Radiohead
One Buck Short
some Indonesian bands.

Post yours.

Foxhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 05:11   #2
FutebolArte
  • XBox: FutebolArte
  • PSN: FutebolArte

FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?FutebolArte has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

I only listened to jazz and classical up until I was 12... then the rack and pop, backto jazz and then hiphop and house...
FutebolArte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 06:07   #3
Gun_Runner
100Gunz-100Clipz

Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Gun_Runner has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

the first time I really got into music if I remember was when I was about 9/10 (im 18 the now)

but my first favourite artists were definitely Eminem & So Solid Crew - Marshall Mathers LP = what a classic
Gun_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 09:31   #4
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

The same as Gun Runner really, although from around 12-14 I was listening to a lot of commercial hip-hop that just sounded nice then I started getting into the classics.

Over the years I have been influenced by no one other than my Dad, I never really got into the 'grime' that a lot of my mates were getting into and the phase where Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit and Alien Ant Farm appealed to some of my friends. My Dad used to play The Eagles, Bon Jovi, REM, Queen and Johnny Cash in his car which me and brothers would sing along to.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 09:41   #5
requiem7
  • Supports: Man United
  • PSN: Xurbia

requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.requiem7 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Early 80's. Anything on the radio. The beach boys and the Pet Shop Boys in later 80's. Borrowed a beach boys tape from my uncle. Great tunes.
Early 90's Nirvana, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Oasis. This was probably my stoner period. Mid 90's I got into dance music. About 2 years into hardcore but progressed onto classier tunes thanks to Sasha and Digweed. Tenaglia and Warren came soon after. During the 90's some kid came over from the states with his NWA collection. Memories of listening to NWA on the tape consoles in german class brings a smile to my face.
requiem7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 09:44   #6
lfcboy

lfcboy is an unknown

Started out loving all the mainstream stuff. (Backstreet Boys etc.)
Began listening to a lot of rap around 2003-2006.
After that listened to some rock from the 70's & 80's.
At the middle of 2007, listened more to alterantive and mellow from new bands.
Recently trying to get back into listening to rap, but its really changed from the time I used to like it.
lfcboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 09:51   #7
HH
  • Supports: West Ham United

HH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeHH is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Theres no harm in listening to the older stuff. There are only a handful of rappers out there these days who can put out material worth listening to over and over again.
HH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 10:50   #8
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Well my first cassette I bought was TQ's Bye Bye Baby I think, followed by Eminem & Dre's Guilty Conscience so I was around 8 or 9. Like most people though, when I first started listening to music, it was understandably the stuff that was in the charts and on the TV. I must have stayed around the commercial area until I was around 14, which is when I began actually delving deeply for music. After 14 years old is when I really started to appreciate music outside of the commerical area, with people like Common, Talib Kweli, Immortal Technique and others. Now that I'm 18, I like a mixture of laid back commerical music and the more independent stuff, but I'm loving the older music such as Big L, KRS One, NWA etc.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 12:05   #9
mufcsean
is LOST
  • Supports: Man United

mufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprenticemufcsean is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

Well from as early as I can remember i was into really gay pop music, Take That, Boyzone etc. That lasted until i was about 11, i then got into Rap and RnB, which i still listen to now at times.

Then from about the age of 16 i got into Indie music and still listen to that mostly now. At about the same age i started listening to a lot of music from the 70's and 80's.

And over the past few months i have started to listen to classical music, don't know how that started but i really like it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mufcsean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 12:06   #10
Makavelian
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • PSN: Makavelian5408

Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Makavelian is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Here's mine:
From 1990-1997:
comercial hip hop
oasis
garage
mary j blige
2pac

1997-2009:
garage
rnb
hip hop
hip hop
hip hop
Makavelian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 13:08   #11
Dale C.
  • Supports: Birmingham City F.C
  • PSN: iRepMorons

Dale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeDale C. is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

I was a massive boyband fag back in the day. I was also well into Oasis ad Blur.

Didn't really truly get into music until I was like, 14-15. And after that, I got into everything. I really do love all genre's of music.

Dale C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 13:08   #12
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

When growing up I never really was into music, I just liked what ever was going around, except for dance music, never have and never will enjoy it.

Then around 14, I started to get into rap and hip/hop, favourite artists were jay z, kanye west, nas etc

Soon after started to get into indie, began to love to razorlight, other favourite bands were killers, snow patrol

The indie scene kept me going for a few years with bands like arctic monkeys, kasabian

In the past 3 years (im now 19), ive really got into ray lamontagne, damien rice and new artists such as bon iver, fleet foxes, mgmt. Still am big arctic and kasabian fans, but killers and razorlight are poo. Dont listen to any rap now with the exception of matisyahu, however i can listen to early nas/kanye stuff.

Recently ive just got into older music, such as beach boys, the animals etc.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 15:20   #13
Mjällharth
  • Supports: Arsenal and Feyenoord to name a few.

Mjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by AliMjällharth has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I listened to a tremendous amount of bizarre things in my younger days (Modern Talking and the like)

At one point it could've been D'n'B (something I resent nowadays) and Beyonce and such, but thanks to my siblings I listened to some great shit like from the age of roughly 5 (Illmatic and Pete Rock y'all)

From 2000-something onwards I've explored pretty much the bigger part of hip-hop's history, and from there to the music that was sampled (especially jazz, which could well be my greatest love as of now) and in the future I'll definitely check out classical.
Old 24-06-2009, 15:27   #14
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

90s -
Mainly what my eldest sister listend to which was alot of hip hop mainly eminem,dr dre,2pac you know the rest!

2000s -
60s,70s rock e.g - The Doors,Led Zeppelin,Black Sabbath etc
Grunge(Mainly Nirvana)
Psychedelic - Pink Floyd,Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, The Velvet Underground
Punk - Ramones,Clash,Circle Jerks,The Germs etc
Funk/Rock - RHCP,Funkadelic,Parliment etc
Acoustic - Cat Stevens,John Frusciante, Fleet Foxes,Nick Drake,Syd Barrett
and some lesser known bands/groups such as Warpaint,Alex & Sam, Dot Hacker etc.

So it's changed drastically this is probably due to me getting a drum kit and changing the music I listened to because of that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2009, 17:13   #15
fick
  • Supports: Man United / Chicago Bears
  • XBox: ficklered
  • PSN: ficklered

fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.fick is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

My Dad was a big Status Quo fan, so spent my formative years listening mainly to them (in the car, not actually out of choice to begin with).

At age 8 on a visit to my cousins house (he was 15/16 at the time), he introduced me to Deep Purple, Led Zepplin & Thin Lizzy amongst others. From then on I have been predominately rock/metal oriented.

During college I discovered a liking for traditional Jazz and the roots of rock, the blues.

I'll listen to most things (barring beeps & squeaks shite), purely mood dependant.