sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 17-04-2010, 20:03   #1
25~ZoLa~25
  • Supports: Chelsea, Stevenage Borough
  • XBox: CfcBoyBen

25~ZoLa~25 is an unknown

Best team to play as?

Hello everyone ive been trying to get into playing master league and i really like it but i just can't find a team that is a challenge but is fun and quite easy to buy players.
If anyone could list some clubs and give reasons i would really appreciate it thanks

25~ZoLa~25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:07   #2
0zz
  • Supports: Footy is crooked

0zz has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Low ranked team with ability to sign good players from the start? In my opinion you're expecting too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
0zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:13   #3
25~ZoLa~25

25~ZoLa~25 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0zz View Post
Low ranked team with ability to sign good players from the start? In my opinion you're expecting too much.
I didnt say a low ranked team i said a team that will be a challenge. And i didnt say to sign good players.
Old 17-04-2010, 20:40   #4
Die Hard Pes Fan
  • Supports: Rangers, Glentoran, Man City
  • XBox: GFC BriDGy RFC

Die Hard Pes Fan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I would either go with:

Bordeaux- some top quality players like Gourcuff Chamakh Tremoulis and Wendel. Managed to sign Saha and Malouda and a few other lesser players.

Or

Athletico Madrid- good few players like Aguero and Forlan, because their squad is paper thin which makes it a challenge. U should be able to sign players with the champions league although I haven't tried to sign a big name yet.

Don't forget Aaron Niguez.
Die Hard Pes Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2010, 20:48   #5
25~ZoLa~25

25~ZoLa~25 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Hard Pes Fan View Post
I would either go with:

Bordeaux- some top quality players like Gourcuff Chamakh Tremoulis and Wendel. Managed to sign Saha and Malouda and a few other lesser players.

Or

Athletico Madrid- good few players like Aguero and Forlan, because their squad is paper thin which makes it a challenge. U should be able to sign players with the champions league although I haven't tried to sign a big name yet.
Cheers i will try both teams
Old 26-04-2010, 08:20   #6
jiraiya

jiraiya is an unknown

Try Man CIty too, they have quality players like Robinho, Tevez, and good finishers like Adebayor and Santa Cruz. I managed to get Vidic in my second season, but if you continue playing, in my 8th season, i got aguero, messi, fabregas, gourcuff, Pato, all in my team!!!
jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 21:42   #7
kwastro

kwastro is an unknown

Really start of with a created team-own team name-own emblem-own kit and use the default Ml players, if you really love a challenge, yes u will manage to buy players with time.
kwastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 21:47   #8
kwastro

kwastro is an unknown

Really start of with a created team-own team name-own emblem-own kit and use the default Ml players, if you really love a challenge, yes u will manage to buy players with time.
Old 09-05-2010, 23:48   #9
The Eristic
  • Supports: Villa, USMNT, Netherlands
  • PSN: The_Eristic

The Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwastro View Post
+1

Nothing is better than taking PES United with ML Defaults from the worst team in the game to the best. For an extra challenge, only sign free agents and promote youth team players, which, admittedly, is pretty much all you can do at first, but it will prolong the challenge almost indefinitely after multiple seasons, especially if you sell on the guys that become superstars and keeping growing fresh 'uns.
The Eristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 14:53   #10
bmchunu

bmchunu is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eristic View Post
+1

Nothing is better than taking PES United with ML Defaults from the worst team in the game to the best. For an extra challenge, only sign free agents and promote youth team players, which, admittedly, is pretty much all you can do at first, but it will prolong the challenge almost indefinitely after multiple seasons, especially if you sell on the guys that become superstars and keeping growing fresh 'uns.
Yes .. this has to be the biggest challenge of all ... and signing only free agents and youth players will make it even tougher as you play stronger teams.
bmchunu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 16:42   #11
kwastro

kwastro is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmchunu View Post
Yes .. this has to be the biggest challenge of all ... and signing only free agents and youth players will make it even tougher as you play stronger teams.
As someone who loves a challenge I agree with you guys, starting of with the ML players is the best challenge ever, it gives u tht satisfaction of leading underdogs to the untouchables,I hear pple saying you won't manage to buy players lol you can,just aim for those players who are open to negotiations and believe me you will build one strong empire of good unheard of players or upcoming starz.

Using teams like , Madrid,ManCity,Arsenal,Barcelo na, u name em, is a bit of a (u like things that come easy no challenge) I enjoy challenging those teams with my own team and climb up the rankings.

Last edited by fick; 10-05-2010 at 17:11..
Old 13-05-2010, 21:26   #12
Molonono1
  • PSN: dongkyoto

Molonono1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Grenoble
Molonono1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2010, 23:43   #13
JohnBarnes?

JohnBarnes? is an unknown

Valencia
JohnBarnes? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2010, 12:37   #14
catxie

catxie is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwastro View Post
As someone who loves a challenge I agree with you guys, starting of with the ML players is the best challenge ever, it gives u tht satisfaction of leading underdogs to the untouchables,I hear pple saying you won't manage to buy players lol you can,just aim for those players who are open to negotiations and believe me you will build one strong empire of good unheard of players or upcoming starz.

Using teams like , Madrid,ManCity,Arsenal,Barcelo na, u name em, is a bit of a (u like things that come easy no challenge) I enjoy challenging those teams with my own team and climb up the rankings.
Totally agree

To some extend I don't agree that it is overly difficult to sign big names, people complained all the same in PES2009 as well, it is just reality that you won't have a team with everyone being biggest gun. but still in my old 2009 game I managed to sign people like C.Ronald, David Silva, Pato and co.

There is a theory in the 2009 forum that it is actually easier to sign big name player if you started with a minrow team like the ML default players. Don't know if this is true, and don't know if there is similar saying in this forum.

I am in my third season with PES unite now, first season in the top division. failed to go through the group stage of Europa, and got knocked out in the semi of the domestic cup (winner last year). But I am doing nicely in the league, second to Ajax on goal difference.

The point is, I can already attract some decent players. There is this Poland player CYWKA(SS, spelling) who joined me for free and is doing wonder. I also managed to overhaul my midfield with 5 players, all 70+ overall rating. One of them is Tosic (Man Utd on loan to Koln in real life), overall 78 (free agent), not exactly a big name (yet) but certainly "known player".

I haven't used my youth players much apart from the first batch (Nicolar, Shimizu and co.). Have upgrated my youth team to level 3, so will be interested to see what happen come the new season.

The bottom line is, as far as signing players goes, there is not problem/difficulty at all IMO.
catxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2010, 22:14   #15
matt1bull

matt1bull is on a bad road

If you put the correct transfers to date for City, it'll be fun! Easy to buy players and not really any worry for cash!
matt1bull is offline   Reply With Quote