PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 30-04-2010, 11:30   #1
ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse is an unknown

Arrow color meaning

Guys, every player has a arrow color like red, green, cyan n purple... can u explain to me what is the meaning of the every arrow?

ApoKalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 13:14   #2
0zz
  • Supports: Footy is crooked

0zz has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Colour of the arrow will affect performance of player.
Purple - do not play him.
Blue - bad condition.
Greeen - standard condition.
Orange - good condition.
Red - Great condition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
0zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2010, 17:29   #3
ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse is an unknown

how to make all my player into RED? my player now have a PURPLE one... most of them have it... I dont know how to make it become RED or ORANGE... any tips?
Old 30-04-2010, 19:34   #4
The Eristic
  • Supports: Villa, USMNT, Netherlands
  • PSN: The_Eristic

The Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

It's random. The higher the player's condition stat, though, the more likely he is to maintain better form.
The Eristic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 03:49   #5
ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse is an unknown

u mean always playing them?
Old 01-05-2010, 05:10   #6
The Eristic

The Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastThe Eristic is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Well, if you don't play them, they'll get upset with you and get more blue & purple arrows (if they get a broken heart, they'll always have purple and can drag the rest of the team down with them). The happier the players are with the team, the less bad form arrows they'll get, though you can't completely stop them.

However, aside from that, every player has an individual stat for condition that ranges from 1 to 8 (just like weak foot accuracy and weak foot frequency) and the higher that number, the more probable the player will get red or orange for each new match cycle. 4 is average, 2 is the lowest any non-edited player has, and I think only Brad Friedel, Javier Zanetti and a couple classic players have 8 (or at least did in previous versions).
Old 01-05-2010, 05:59   #7
ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse is an unknown

thanks dude for ur explanation... btw, this is my player who already got the purple arrow.... really sad for this.....

Old 01-05-2010, 06:30   #8
The Eristic

For you to have so many purple arrows, at least one major player in your squad must be REALLY upset with their treatment. Go to the "Office" menu (the one where you can do negotiations, look at the calendar, etc) and you should see an option for "My Team", where you can view player loyalty and happiness. You've got somebody with a broken heart who is unsettling your dressing room, which can only be fixed by either playing them a lot and winning competitions, or selling the upset player. At the end of the season, all unhappiness will be reset, but you don't want to wait that long when one player's unhappiness is affecting the form of almost everyone else.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:01   #9
ApoKalypse

ApoKalypse is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eristic View Post
For you to have so many purple arrows, at least one major player in your squad must be REALLY upset with their treatment. Go to the "Office" menu (the one where you can do negotiations, look at the calendar, etc) and you should see an option for "My Team", where you can view player loyalty and happiness. You've got somebody with a broken heart who is unsettling your dressing room, which can only be fixed by either playing them a lot and winning competitions, or selling the upset player. At the end of the season, all unhappiness will be reset, but you don't want to wait that long when one player's unhappiness is affecting the form of almost everyone else.
thanks dude... it work for me