PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 12-10-2004, 20:12   #31
Definitely Maybe
Danny Collins for Brazil

Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?Definitely Maybe has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Less harsh moderating.

Definitely Maybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 20:14   #32
Gunplay

Gunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastGunplay is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Definitely Maybe
Less harsh moderating.
Shut it, mate. Kets got a fair ban. You can live without your bum-chum for atleast a week or 2. Or can't you ?
Gunplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 20:29   #33
Kevthedrummer
Alive in the superunknown
  • PSN: kevthedrummer

Kevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by AliKevthedrummer has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Will there be a new look? I think you should possibly make the forum look like the menus in PES4/WE8, bright and gay. Although I like this black one, it makes a change.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PS3/PES Gamertag - Kevthedrummer - Come and beat me sometime.
check out my band
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kevthedrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2004, 10:54   #34
Alter-EVO

Alter-EVO is an unknown

Mailbox FULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
OK it is that time of year again and I am once again looking to add more quality content to this website with the PES4 just around the corner. The result of the last one of these threads was the introduction of a Goal Gallery. So, what can make PESInsight a better place?
Hi, I've been trying to contact management for a few days now. The mailbox is continually full and my e-mails have all been sent back. I would like to discuss a new product/servicce that my company is providing to Pro Evo Soccer players. Could someone please provide us with a PESInsight Contact number or email

Regards
Alter-EVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 17:31   #35
]NikE[
-=BoPPeR=-
  • XBox: davejaduncan

]NikE[ has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Member of the month seems a popular option so i vote for that aswell or maybe a graphics forum for those who are into making GIFS and sigs and so on!

NIKE

]NikE[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 23:20   #36
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

Before anything else is added, the database error thing needs to get sorted. About 1 in 3 pages I look at has to be refreshed up to 4 or so times.

Member of the month sounds ok, bit of a popularity contest though.

BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2004, 23:40   #37
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BazHilder
Before anything else is added, the database error thing needs to get sorted. About 1 in 3 pages I look at has to be refreshed up to 4 or so times.

Member of the month sounds ok, bit of a popularity contest though.
Yeah i agree with you mate
Old 25-10-2004, 11:24   #38
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARK JAK
Yeah i agree with you mate
i agree as well, it's starting to get on my wick now.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 11:36   #39
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

yea.. its annoying.. but.. is the site still being moved to the other server.. or.. is it still being decided?
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2004, 11:39   #40
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

have the database errors stopped yet?

hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2004, 11:44   #41
DARK JAK

DARK JAK is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
have the database errors stopped yet?
Yeah its seems to work fine with me.
How about the rest of you guys does it work fine now?
Old 26-10-2004, 12:35   #42
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

it seems to be all good for me... but i'll keep ya posted...

(no pun intended.. )
Old 27-10-2004, 10:40   #43
BazHilder
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: YourMum23

BazHilder is an unknown

The database errors have gone but it's still being really slow at times. I tried to do a search yesterday and it just wouldn't work.

BazHilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-10-2004, 11:28   #44
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

hmm.. well thats good i suppose.. because i just moved to broadband.. and i am still not 100% sure that it is working the way it is meant to, and i have found that it is slow at times.. it does seem to be a little unstable.. but.. most likely it is due to the excessive traffic that WE8 and PES4 have created IMO
Old 28-10-2004, 16:42   #45
o0oGedo0o
"ThE liTtlE PhAraOh"
  • PSN: painkilling

o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.o0oGedo0o has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

making a weekly game review and choosing mods to do the job kinda a service to know which games are good and which are not, so it won't be just like anyother thread that's all
o0oGedo0o is offline   Reply With Quote