PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 02-06-2008, 19:38   #31
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

That wasn't sarcasm, I seriously never knew that.

Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 20:05   #32
The Stig
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: MikeBurrowz

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zissou View Post
That wasn't sarcasm, I seriously never knew that.
Sorry then. Yeah it's a pretty neat tip.
The Stig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 20:07   #33
Ziss
The Three Amigos

Ziss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post countZiss is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

The double sarcasm trick, classic.

Nah, only messing. I don't do enough of the washing myself to know that.
Ziss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 20:43   #34
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Right gents. I bought the new Spanish home shirt from SoccerTriads, it arrived rather promptly today. It's an XL, but a fairly big XL. So if you usually get Large, get the Medium. If you usually get Medium, expect a shirt that's too big.

I actually ordered it to have Torres on the back, but it's David Villa 7 instead... not that I am all that bothered to be honest. Seems decent enough quality, I can't tell the difference anyway - not that I am any sort of football shirt expert. The badge is a little bit roughly cut on the inside of the shirt, but you can't see that on the outside. Not entirely sure the Euro 2008 badge on the arm is authentic but looks OK from a distance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 20:49   #35
Adammce05
  • XBox: bigmce08

Adammce05 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Good to hear, probably going to get my Germany shirt off there. Was going to get the Croatia away but cant find it anywhere for less than robbery prices.

But as I asked, anyone know if any of these sites take Visa Electron cards ?.
Adammce05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 20:56   #36
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Well they took PayPal, so I assume so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 21:14   #37
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k View Post
Right gents. I bought the new Spanish home shirt from SoccerTriads, it arrived rather promptly today. It's an XL, but a fairly big XL. So if you usually get Large, get the Medium. If you usually get Medium, expect a shirt that's too big.

I actually ordered it to have Torres on the back, but it's David Villa 7 instead... not that I am all that bothered to be honest. Seems decent enough quality, I can't tell the difference anyway - not that I am any sort of football shirt expert. The badge is a little bit roughly cut on the inside of the shirt, but you can't see that on the outside. Not entirely sure the Euro 2008 badge on the arm is authentic but looks OK from a distance.
Thanks for the heads up man, was contemplating getting a shirt off there but since I'm a Medium (maximum) it sounds like I'd need a Small which unfortunately they don't do. Think I'll just buy from that "bestway4u" site, the shirts I'm trying to decide between at the moment are:

Brazil Home Shirt with Anderson 19 on the back.
Holland Home Shirt with Huntelaar 19 on the back.
Portugal Home Shirt with Ronaldo 7 on the back.

Hmmm.... choices. :coffee:
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 21:19   #38
somegooner
  • Supports: Mainly Arsenal, but I follow Ajax and Al-Ahly too.

somegooner has disabled reputation

Isn't it Ronaldo 17 Hunter??
Old 02-06-2008, 21:24   #39
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by somegooner View Post
Isn't it Ronaldo 17 Hunter??
I initially thought so too, but the site sells the shirt as Ronaldo 7, so I checked Wikipedia quickly and his registered squad number is 7 also according to that site. I'm guessing he's been given the number 7 for the upcoming Euro, but of course if I were to buy it, I'd do a lot more research on the matter.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 22:06   #40
The Stig

The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Stig has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adammce05 View Post
Good to hear, probably going to get my Germany shirt off there. Was going to get the Croatia away but cant find it anywhere for less than robbery prices.

But as I asked, anyone know if any of these sites take Visa Electron cards ?.
Yeah they do I used my Halifax Debit card.
Old 02-06-2008, 22:08   #41
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
I initially thought so too, but the site sells the shirt as Ronaldo 7, so I checked Wikipedia quickly and his registered squad number is 7 also according to that site. I'm guessing he's been given the number 7 for the upcoming Euro, but of course if I were to buy it, I'd do a lot more research on the matter.
I had the same problem when ordering my David Villa shirt. He was 21 for the World Cup but his registered number on the euro site and wikipedia is 7. I bet I end up getting Hitmans Spain shirt with Torres on instead of Villa. I've already got 2 Torres shirts don't need a 3rd.
Old 02-06-2008, 22:12   #42
Dan
Woo Woo Woo
  • XBox: Dancbert19
  • PSN: DanCustard

Dan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by AliDan has by now had a thread closed by Ali

I don't like names on shirts myself. If I get anything on the back, it's often just a number, 19, 10 or 7, depending.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 22:16   #43
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan19. :angry: View Post
I don't like names on shirts myself. If I get anything on the back, it's often just a number, 19, 10 or 7, depending.
I always have to get a name on the back wether it be a player or my own name.
Old 02-06-2008, 22:56   #44
AgentZero

AgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by AliAgentZero has by now had a thread closed by Ali

it seems long sleeves never come cheap. I realy want an Italy longsleevy, know any good fakes?
Old 02-06-2008, 22:58   #45
Adammce05
  • XBox: bigmce08

Adammce05 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skepta View Post
Yeah they do I used my Halifax Debit card.
Thanks mate. I'm gonna get one ordered the now.
Adammce05 is offline   Reply With Quote