PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 21-06-2004, 09:55   #1
33NEWHAM

33NEWHAM is an unknown

Whats your best strike partnership?

I would like to know which strikers paly well together as i cant seem to find the right partnership.I have Del perio and Owen at the moment.

33NEWHAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 10:03   #2
digiviceking

digiviceking is an unknown

thiery henry and ronaldo
digiviceking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 10:55   #3
Original?
istrator
  • PSN: DivinoCodino

Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Original? is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

It depends how you play with them, do you want a lightning quick partnership a strong pair or somewhere in between?

Personally I either play with one out and out goalscorer and one supply man, Del Piero and Vieri work well, or I have two goalscorers and play the link man in OMF in this case try Vieri and Shevchenko with someone like Del Piero or Rui Costa sitting behind them.
Original? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 10:57   #4
jag87
Ive got Raul & Fernando Torres.
Old 21-06-2004, 13:30   #5
Nturtle
Mr. Kung Fu Soccer

Nturtle is an unknown

Raul & Larsson
________
VAPORIZER
Nturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2004, 22:45   #6
flamingsombrero

flamingsombrero has disabled reputation

Saviola and Kezman
flamingsombrero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 01:25   #7
Leon of Silvren

Leon of Silvren has disabled reputation

Raul and Ronaldo, in real life, they complement each other really good. But in WE I'll say Henry and Ronaldo, both are fast, good finishers, try this partner and make a lot of 1-2.
Old 22-06-2004, 03:04   #8
gabz

gabz has disabled reputation

i found that Sand and harry kewell worked very well, Kewell can do it all and sand is in my opinion one of the best finishers in the game!
gabz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 03:19   #9
Fab

Fab has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Roberto Baggio and Van Bastan
Fab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 10:55   #10
-=[101st]=-
Super 14 Champions 2006

-=[101st]=- has disabled reputation

i play a 3 - 4 - 3.. so my best combo is... rivaldo on the left, shevchenko in the centre and Henry on the Right... it is awesome...

BTW, Leon of Silvren love the sig.. simple.. yet really gets the mind going... nice effort...
-=[101st]=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 14:38   #11
Lorenzinho
  • XBox: LorenzoMuse

Lorenzinho has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=[101st]=-
i play a 3 - 4 - 3.. so my best combo is... rivaldo on the left, shevchenko in the centre and Henry on the Right... it is awesome...
Same i use a 3-4-3! But i have Henry on the left, Rivaldo on the right and Cassano in the centre. The reason for Henry and Rivaldo being wrongsided is that they are set as CF'S aswell and they can cut in and have a much clearer shot at goal.
Most hated people right now: Raymond Domenech, Lassana Diarra
Lorenzinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 14:45   #12
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

shevchenko and owen
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 14:59   #13
GE

GE has disabled reputation

Ive got Thierry Henry and Henrik Larsson at the moment, the best i have every had is proberly Henry and Vieri.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 15:03   #14
Lami
#1 Stunner
  • PSN: LamiPS

Lami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneLami has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

yep vieri is quite good, powerful shots, headers and strong to squeeze in between defence and keep the ball
Lami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2004, 15:17   #15
label

label has disabled reputation

I don't play with two forwards as I use 4-3-3. My best trio for now is Overmars in the left, Van Nistelrooy in the middle and on the right wing I have Henry. It's great because Overmars and Henry can play high balls to RVN who's the world's best finisher IMO. And even if the ball comes low Ruud scores. I love this trio.
label is offline   Reply With Quote