PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-05-2016, 15:21   #76
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto, Swansea

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Just had a cheeky look at your age. I guess being 9 you weren't fully aware of how special that achievement was? (no pun intended)
I remember reading the headlines on some magazine saying "O Porto está na final. E é em Gelsenkirchen, carago!" (Porto is in the final. And it is in Gelsenkirchen!). Also, my mom bought me a book of Porto's history and it ended in that final (still to be played). I was happy of course, but wasn't as aware of the football world and how much of a surprise it was. I have no recollection of the final itself.

My first memory of Porto playing is hearing the Intercontinental Cup final vs Once Caldas on the radio, while coming home from someplace. The broadcaster completely hoarse, and Pedro Emanuel scoring the final penalty.

I didn't follow football nearly as much as I do now, I was a Porto fan in the same way my father likes Benfica, it was more of a "I have to have a team, and I really like Porto" kind of thing. I watched some games now and then but not nearly enough to remember specific events. I really started taking this more seriously around 5 years ago (Europa League and the 4-titles-in-a-season season), and with that came a bit of international football as well.

What I do remember vividly is Euro 2004. I've never seen anything like it. The whole country was united. Flags all over the windows, every where. People on the streets celebrating with scarves whenever we won (against England was the best). One of my best childhood memories. Everything was perfect, and even if we didn't won, I didn't care. It was heaven on earth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 00:35   #77
rebelinho

rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?rebelinho has by now received a condescending reply from Football777. Right Son?

Finally two blue strips. A tad too narrow, but still miles better than last year's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 16-06-2016, 20:10   #78
rebelinho

YES! Fucking yes. Red numbers, two strips... This is a proper Porto home kit.

Old 20-06-2016, 22:27   #79
rebelinho

Away kit. Meh, I've seen worse (last season's).

Third kit. I quite like it, it's strange but works rather well.

Old 21-06-2016, 18:15   #80
rebelinho

@Sweey Second place? That just the first of the last. Anything below 1st place is not acceptable, even more when there are clear problems with the team and nothing seems to be done to fix them.

If such thing happened (finishing 4th) I don't know how long the Battle of Porto would go on. I'm shivering just by thinking there's that possibility.

Old 21-06-2016, 18:19   #81
Sweey
*RETIRED*
  • Supports: AC Milan, Italy, Red Star Belgrade, Boavista
  • PSN: calcio_di_rigore

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Braga are coming
Sweey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 18:22   #82
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post

Braga are coming
But we have Casillas.

Old 17-08-2016, 20:41   #83
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelinho View Post
But we have Casillas.

I almost had three heart attacks and a few strokes during the first 35 minutes. So this is what being an english fan feels like...

Old 17-08-2016, 22:16   #84
Sweey
*RETIRED*

Sweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post countSweey is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

What was that thick shit Vermaelen sent off for?

Forza Roma
Old 18-08-2016, 20:06   #85
rebelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweey View Post
What was that thick shit Vermaelen sent off for?

Forza Roma
André Silva had a moth on his neck, Vermaelen was understandably concerned.

This was one of those games that makes you hate to love a team. First 35 minutes were atrocious, certainly between the top 5 worst displays I've ever seen. Danilo was completely (not kidding) useless, Felipe tried twice to score an own goal before succeeding, André André wasn't there, Herrera didn't had any kind of offensive coherence.... Otávio was the only good things upfront, Alex Telles the good one in the back four.

Second half, completely different. Possession went from 30-70 to 66-34, we finally had a midfield (I shouted to the TV and my father HOW CAN THERE BE NOBODY IN A 30 METER RADIUS FROM THE CENTRE OF THE PITCH??? every 5 minutes during the first half. 4-3-3 and there wasn't a single soul in the middle of the park), attack was more or less fluid with many players in front of the ball. Not bad, not great, but left good signs.

What we need now is to start playing before conceding.

Old 19-11-2016, 01:10   #86
rebelinho

It's okay, I didn't want any silverware anyway.

@Sweey is this how it felt to be a Milan fan for the last few years? Because it's shit.

And Swansea is even worse...

Old 19-11-2016, 09:32   #87
Sweey
*RETIRED*

You've got a long way to go to reach recent Milan levels but last night's result is truly shocking.
Old 30-11-2016, 00:26   #88
rebelinho

5 games
430 mins
92 shots
1 goal

Fuck this.

Old 30-11-2016, 00:53   #89
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

If Bolton hadn't touched him, I would've suggested resurrecting Jardel.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 13:46   #90
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
If Bolton hadn't touched him, I would've suggested resurrecting Jardel.
He was fat and shit before we signed him.

Ali is offline   Reply With Quote