PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Old 07-10-2005, 00:01   #16
Not_Dom

Not_Dom is an unknown

its all looking good nice to see the theme has carryed across without too much trouble

Not_Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 10:25   #17
hitmanuk2k
The Boss
  • XBox: pesgaming

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

The double bars is actually a bug which I am working on. I am contemplating resetting the betting system and using a new method. Everything should be up and running fully by Monday (I have other plans for the weekend).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
hitmanuk2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 11:01   #18
Diao
The People's Champ
  • Supports: Liverpool FC, Alfreton Town, Perth Glory FC, Anaheim Ducks
  • PSN: Rafa2007

Diao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week aloneDiao has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

What happen to Zyg's bar? He's got the admin one and some other kool one
Diao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 11:01   #19
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Cant see any avatars, but thats probably my computer
That smilies drop-box is quite handy.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 11:15   #20
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

can someone tell me everything thats new/different ?

PS.zyg,how may posts do you have to have to get that bar thats on your right?
Old 07-10-2005, 12:15   #21
Not_Dom

Not_Dom is an unknown

Not_Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:16   #22
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

hitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonehitmanuk2k has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Avatars will not be visible in old skins. I really do not have time to change everything on everything skin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2005, 12:23   #23
Nokia

Nokia is an unknown

Why do smilies not work
Nokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:25   #24
hitmanuk2k
The Boss

Yes they do.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:28   #25
Nokia

Nokia is an unknown

Whats the code for them?
Nokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 12:39   #26
Barry
  • Supports: Ajax, Boston Celtics
  • XBox: The Clogfather

Barry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outBarry is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmanuk2k
Avatars will not be visible in old skins. I really do not have time to change everything on everything skin.
Oh well, its tidier this way
Ill just switch to the other skin if I feel the need to see avatars.
Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 14:11   #27
Hansel

Hansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastHansel is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

i cant change the skin
Old 07-10-2005, 14:54   #28
Usul
  • Supports: FCB

Usul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprenticeUsul is Joel or Hunter's apprentice

This site is a mess from where im sitting. Please tell me that black skin is not gone. Its not working.

Usul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 17:30   #29
Charlie
  • Supports: Celtic.
  • XBox: Charlie Hegarty

Charlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by AliCharlie has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Deki-
Also, when I try and click on someones name in a thread it won't come up, plus I can't send PM's.
I tried to PM someone last ngiht too but I couldnt do it.

I can see avatars on the skin i use, the version 6 skin...
Old 07-10-2005, 18:39   #30
Scarface
The World Is Yours

Scarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by AliScarface has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Will the bank still work or will all points saved in that have gone now?

Scarface is offline   Reply With Quote