PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 10-10-2010, 19:13   #46
Hunter
BELIEVE

Hunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHunter is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatmann View Post
Hunter is probably the only one who still plays PES. Most of the admins play together on Fifa these days.
True. Most admins own a PS3, I on the other hand play Xbox 360. I quite like PES still, but I don't mind FIFA either and will probably purchase FIFA 11 soon enough just to play with friends since 95% of my mates play FIFA.

Nice to see you drop by though Hitman, how are things anyway?

Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:48   #47
L . F . C
  • XBox: JonoHighfield

L . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastL . F . C is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

I don't think Matt Holme has anything to do with the site. I've never seen him post, never seen him make an announcement. Absolutely nothing.
Shankly: 'Why don't you go and jump in the lake ?'
L . F . C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2014, 23:24   #48
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Has he been sacked for being a douchebag? Or is it just that the site is so shit now it needs fewer admins?
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 00:30   #49
Bammers05
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Eggy_Bread05

Bammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countBammers05 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

I don't know why he's been demoted, but I've heard rumours that TH may be taking over as admin. Can you confirm, @MattHolme?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to muscularmatt for helping me find my sig.

Quote:
Be rich off the field and be bitch on the field
Bammers05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 01:27   #50
muscularmatt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Because he's going to answer you! This place is like some forgotten corner of the internet. The server that hosts this site will probably turn up on Bargain Hunt in a couple of years or something.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
Old 30-04-2014, 12:28   #51
Lörd TH
  • XBox: DRUMadam

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

*Lord TH
Lörd TH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2014, 12:59   #52
Ali
It is happening again
  • Supports: Bolton Wanderers
  • PSN: alistair26

Ali is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post countAli is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

He's still on the Forum Leaders list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 21:52   #53
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post

Has he been sacked for being a douchebag? Or is it just that the site is so shit now it needs fewer admins?

He was sacked because he's a black man, and a shit one at that. If TH became an Admin id never comeback.

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 21:56   #54
Lörd TH

Lörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outLörd TH is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

That's because I'd ban you, we know you love it here. It's your life!
Old 12-05-2014, 22:21   #55
Jonno394
XLV
  • Supports: Birmingham City
  • PSN: jonno394

Jonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post countJonno394 is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

Go comb your beard

Jonno394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 02:51   #56
muscularmatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonno394 View Post
He was sacked because he's a black man, and a shit one at that.
Erma. Ferkin. Gurd.

You inspired me to make a joke about the greatest ever black man, and former hilarious cunt on here Wanker777, and look what I cunting found.

http://web.stagram.com/n/ultimate777

After a look at the photos and read of the comments, I do believe it's him.
Old 13-05-2014, 09:46   #57
Haribo
Super Moderator
  • Supports: Manchester United

Haribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post countHaribo is aiming for Dragonfly's post count

that seems like him alright
Haribo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 10:13   #58
Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung outKeyser Soze is likely to have heard by now that PESInsight was where the cool kids hung out

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
Erma. Ferkin. Gurd.

You inspired me to make a joke about the greatest ever black man, and former hilarious cunt on here Wanker777, and look what I cunting found.

http://web.stagram.com/n/ultimate777

After a look at the photos and read of the comments, I do believe it's him.
Haha! If it is him, it actually all makes sense now! He looks about 4 foot.
Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 10:19   #59
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
Haha! If it is him, it actually all makes sense now! He looks about 4 foot.
I was going to say, it makes sense that he's so short.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2014, 11:45   #60
Lörd TH

Well he apparently supports Arsenal too...

https://twitter.com/jabone1