PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 22-04-2008, 14:31   #466
goalgerd
  • Supports: shamrock rovers
  • XBox: goalgerd13
  • PSN: goalgerd13

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
Ssssssssshhhhh. That was my opportunity to get a leg up on Dermot. (Ooooeee)

It's pretty tight at the top, it must be said.
think you have it in the bag now man,fair play ,im well chuffed either way as im leading the other league im in by 40points and the top prize is 1000euro so ive me fingers crossed i win that 1
goalgerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 15:27   #467
Bravoboy
  • Supports: Brighton

Bravoboy has disabled reputation

A thousand Euro? Blimey, good luck I hope you bag the cash mate.
Old 27-04-2008, 22:05   #468
goalgerd

goalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegoalgerd has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
A thousand Euro? Blimey, good luck I hope you bag the cash mate.
yeah its the irish DHL league
Old 29-04-2008, 01:12   #469
Dragonfly
Waiting....
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • PSN: Zuboronovic

Dragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusDragonfly is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

I'm glad Adebayor came on, he was my captain.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Violence. It's all the rage. | "Hatred is wasted energy."
"Let it always be known, that I was who I am."
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-2008, 12:24   #470
Bravoboy

I wish he was mine.

Mike, PaulB - has anyone ever done the double before? (PESGaming League & Cup). Just wondering.
Old 29-04-2008, 13:30   #471
Phatmann
HGW XX/7
  • Supports: Manchester United
  • XBox: Phatmann Scoop
  • PSN: Phatmann2008

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
I wish he was mine.

Mike, PaulB - has anyone ever done the double before? (PESGaming League & Cup). Just wondering.
Someone's getting a bit cocky.

From Paul B in last years thread: "The PESInsight Fantasy League was first introduced for the 2003/04 England League Season. The first member to be crowned champion was Zygalski.

The 2004/05 season saw the pesky priestley180 who only seems to appear once a year for Fantasy League competitions, take the title. This season also saw the introduction of two prestigious cup competitions, the first of which being won by Badgerman and the second, robokun.

The cup competion became even more prestigious for 2005/06, due to it evolving into one single cup tournament, lasting the duration of the season jthk2004 emerging victorious, with Badgerman taking the league honours. "

Gedo won the league and Lami won the cup last year so I don't believe anyone has ever done the league and cup double.

On that note,

PESGaming Cup Final: 1st leg

HutchyGers HutchyGers 48-55 We At Falmer Yet? Bravoboy

3rd/4th Place Play-off: 1st leg

haysofbale Phatmann2003 48-39 Del Boy's Dreamers Del Boy

2nd leg takes place on Gameweek 37.

Phatmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 18:59   #472
goalgerd

Quote:
I wish he was mine.

the double? im still hanging in there so you never know man you could finish with nothing hehehe
Old 03-05-2008, 22:09   #473
Bravoboy

68 so far this week and up to 912th in the world - first time I've ever been in the top 1000! Looking good for the PESGaming Cup as well, though I fear Lampard may do quite well on Monday, so HutchyGers could claw it back a little.

The league is still looking fairly tight.
Old 03-05-2008, 22:10   #474
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Phatmann is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

Quote:
68 so far this week and up to 912th in the world - first time I've ever been in the top 1000! Looking good for the PESGaming Cup as well, though I fear Lampard may do quite well on Monday, so he could claw it back a little.

The league is still looking fairly tight.
I see you went for the same masterstroke as me and drafted in Santa Cruz.

Old 03-05-2008, 22:28   #475
Bravoboy

I had actually made my mind up a few days ago that I was going to keep Berbatov and refrain from replacing him with Santa Claus as I had an inkling that Berbatov was going to knock a couple past leaky Reading, and that Roque was going to flop, as many do against Derby.

However, I made a decision at around 11:25 this morning to bring him in as I thought I may as well play it safe, what with everyone doing the same thing.

Turns out Berbatov wasn't even on the bench, and Santa Cruz grabbed a brace. Result!

Can you believe Roque's price has gone up by .3 million in the last few days? Surely that's some sort of record for a single GW.
Old 03-05-2008, 22:35   #476
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

0.3m in one gameweek? That's mad. I transferred Roque in for Defoe, who has failed to score ever since I transferred him in a few gameweeks back. I also decided to put Nosworthy into my starting line-up ahead of Corluka, just incase Liverpool stick a few past City, and I felt Sunderland had more chance of keeping a clean sheet/letting in fewer goals.

Old 05-05-2008, 19:11   #477
Bravoboy

When's the ceremony for my collecting the PESGaming Cup?
Old 05-05-2008, 23:31   #478
Phatmann
HGW XX/7

PESGaming Cup Final: Aggregated Score

HutchyGers HutchyGers 112 - 140 We At Falmer Yet? Bravoboy

3rd/4th Place Play-off: Aggregated Score

haysofbale Phatmann2003 128 - 108 Del Boy's Dreamers Del Boy

1st: Bravoboy
2nd: HutchyGers
3rd: Phatmann2003

Well done to Bravoboy who seemed to annihilate everything in his path in this seasons PESGaming Cup, and has also made a late surge for the league title, which could see him becoming the first to do the league and cup double in PESGaming history.

Code:
PESGaming Cup winners:
2004 - Badgerman
2005 - robokun
2005/06 - jthk2004
2006/07 - lami
2007/08 - Bravoboy
Good luck next week to both Bravoboy and goalgerd as both are still in contention for the league title.

Old 06-05-2008, 01:13   #479
goalgerd

the titles over as i wont make back the 20points in 1 gameweek,well done Bravoboy a well deserved winner of the double!!
Old 06-05-2008, 10:31   #480
Bravoboy

Aha, cheers guys. Ooh, I dunno Dermot - the captain decision may be the difference next week, you're still in it as far as I'm concerned! It's been a great little battle over the last few months. I hope you're on your way to winning your private league, and more importantly the 1000 euros!

Well done to Mike for clinching the 3rd place in the Cup, also.