PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 26-07-2012, 16:19   #61
cjackass
  • Supports: Sunderland

cjackass is an unknown

I totally agree with the calls for you to add facial hair to players without having to reconstruct their faces.
I would also like to see some proper beards and taches available, I'm sick of these bumfluff efforts they serve up year after year.

cjackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 22:28   #62
Ravenwolf
  • Supports: Necaxa, Manchester United, Barcelona
  • PSN: RavenwolfDX

Ravenwolf has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Id agree with fixing the facial hair. Even on 4 it looks like a 3 day shade.
Ravenwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2012, 20:26   #63
afavti

afavti is an unknown

Please if you modify the numbres or abilities of a player or a team let it affect it truly, what I mean sometimes you want to modify a team's abilities or a player's abilities to make it as close as in real life and when you play or when you simulate a match it doesn't show like the numbers say.
afavti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2012, 11:28   #64
Domingo1893
  • Supports: FC Basel 1893 & Barça

Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domingo1893 View Post
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the last posting was from may this year

There is still a long way to go to add many of the before mentioned requested stuff!
Especially the kit editing before game start (choose what shirt with what shorts and what socks to match) is a very missed feature because Basel was stupid enough to have 2 dark shirt-combinations this year and almost always plays with an alternative white shirt not available ingame.

My most important request are for the stadium editor:

- I want to place the stadium on the map (and with it where the club's homeland is)
- I want to decide the capacity of the stadium and how often it is close to sold out (we have about 29'000 at average in a stadium for 37'500 so it's not like in ML where I often play before half empty stadium)
- I want to decide where the teams enter the pitch (and what the entry looks like when the first thing is achieved)
- I want to decide where the away fans are and how small their section is.
- I also want to decide where the "tifosi" are, meaning the ones that wave the flags and...
- I want do define a stadium part where there is smoke and fire while the teams enter the field or after the home team scored like this:

I fell in love with PES at PES5 where I had to do Basel from scratch and that was kind of better to now where I'm limited because of them being licensed.
I loved editing right away but there are so many features that I sometimes miss, I'd love if they asked more of us what they should add.
I had to completely redo the St. Jakob-Park because there were always the away fans in the section where the Muttenzerkurve (our tifosi) are I couldn't stand it, but now Main and rear stand are the wrong way round because of that
Well, after all I bought PES2013 but nevertheless I have to quote my last years wishes!

Come on Konami!!!
Domingo1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 10:03   #65
Domingo1893
  • Supports: FC Basel 1893 & Barça

Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Domingo1893 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Quote:
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the last posting was from may this year

There is still a long way to go to add many of the before mentioned requested stuff!
Especially the kit editing before game start (choose what shirt with what shorts and what socks to match) is a very missed feature because Basel was stupid enough to have 2 dark shirt-combinations this year and almost always plays with an alternative white shirt not available ingame.

My most important request are for the stadium editor:

- I want to place the stadium on the map (and with it where the club's homeland is)
- I want to decide the capacity of the stadium and how often it is close to sold out (we have about 29'000 at average in a stadium for 37'500 so it's not like in ML where I often play before half empty stadium)
- I want to decide where the teams enter the pitch (and what the entry looks like when the first thing is achieved)
- I want to decide where the away fans are and how small their section is.
- I also want to decide where the "tifosi" are, meaning the ones that wave the flags and...
- I want do define a stadium part where there is smoke and fire while the teams enter the field or after the home team scored like this:

I fell in love with PES at PES5 where I had to do Basel from scratch and that was kind of better to now where I'm limited because of them being licensed.
I loved editing right away but there are so many features that I sometimes miss, I'd love if they asked more of us what they should add.
I had to completely redo the St. Jakob-Park because there were always the away fans in the section where the Muttenzerkurve (our tifosi) are I couldn't stand it, but now Main and rear stand are the wrong way round because of that
Well, after all I bought PES2013 but nevertheless I have to quote my last years wishes!

Come on Konami!!!
Well, now I won't even bother to buy PES2014, we're proposing and what do we get?

ZIP, they even kill the good stuff out of the editing.
Domingo1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2013, 14:33   #66
MikeyM24
  • Supports: Man Utd, Aldershot
  • XBox: DaShowstoppa24
  • PSN: BigDaddyMM24

MikeyM24 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Well, now I won't even bother to buy PES2014, we're proposing and what do we get?

ZIP, they even kill the good stuff out of the editing.
Apparently you can chalk that one up to EA and their "ultra aggressive" licensing strategy.
MikeyM24 is offline   Reply With Quote