PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 25-08-2009, 15:07   #1
The Dude
His Dudeness
  • Supports: Dynamo St. Petersburg

The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.The Dude has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Rivals

Have under team edit a rivals/derbys options. Have 2 clubs you have add as rivals/derbys. For real madrid they can have athletico and barca. have it for international teams also. shouldnt be that hard to add. Make it so these games are more intense.

The Dude is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 17:01   #2
h14r07

h14r07 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
Have under team edit a rivals/derbys options. Have 2 clubs you have add as rivals/derbys. For real madrid they can have athletico and barca. have it for international teams also. shouldnt be that hard to add. Make it so these games are more intense.
I agree. The atmosphere should be more intense with the crowd being louder and players are more agressive! For eg. if Arsenal are playing against Tottenham at home, arsenal players and supporters are more agressive towards the tottenham players. As a result the ref is influenced by this and is more biased against tottenham.
h14r07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:56   #3
brucie777

brucie777 is an unknown

yeah good idea the home team would be much more aggressive and hostile towards the away team and that would influence the ref more absolutly wouldnt be to hard to add and could even add a trophy for it win ten derby games or somthing like that
brucie777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 07:44   #4
zocalo

zocalo is an unknown

very good idea !!
zocalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 23:45   #5
mr.yes

mr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastmr.yes is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

fantastic idea
this will be great
Old 16-08-2011, 17:40   #6
PesMaster1
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

simply superb idea!!
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 19:43   #7
Rainey
  • Supports: S.S. Lazio

Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.Rainey is most likely an Admin or a Mod. Or a blight on the PESGaming community.

I really like this idea, when I was younger my cousin and I would play the Glasgow Derby and we would do mad challenges so something like this would help it big time. I always wanted a stronger/dirtier challenge button to be implemented as well.
Rainey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2011, 21:44   #8
MikeyM24
  • Supports: Man Utd, Aldershot
  • XBox: DaShowstoppa24
  • PSN: BigDaddyMM24

MikeyM24 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I'm a bit sheepish, I've jsut had the same idea and now have just found this thread in a different section!!
MikeyM24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 13:33   #9
PesMaster1
  • Supports: Real Madrid
  • PSN: MadridFan92

PesMaster1 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

how about real refs ?
PesMaster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2011, 13:35   #10
muscularmatt
  • Supports: Wolves
  • PSN: Macho_Man_Matt

muscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like statusmuscularmatt is now aiming for Zygalski God-like status

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM24 View Post
I'm a bit sheepish, I've jsut had the same idea and now have just found this thread in a different section!!
The idea's been suggested a ton of times, so I don't know why they haven't done it yet. It would be a piece of piss to implement.
Joel, you think you're so much better than everyone else but let's face it, you're a cunt!
muscularmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 20:07   #11
MikeyM24
  • Supports: Man Utd, Aldershot
  • XBox: DaShowstoppa24
  • PSN: BigDaddyMM24

MikeyM24 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularmatt View Post
The idea's been suggested a ton of times, so I don't know why they haven't done it yet. It would be a piece of piss to implement.
You would think someone would have taken it on board, it's hardly going to take major changes to the code, is it?
MikeyM24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2011, 18:08   #12
wipsnadepoo
  • Supports: EVERTON

wipsnadepoo has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

100% agree - brilliant idea!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 22:16   #13
MisterUmar
  • Supports: Real Madrid & FC Tenneh
  • PSN: MisterUmar

MisterUmar is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
PES2014 has one but three to four is needed on the game.
MisterUmar is offline   Reply With Quote