PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
Old 11-01-2012, 10:35   #1
georgethejungl

georgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

[FACES] Facescan improvements by Georgethejungle

As someone who spends a lot of time editing and posting face scans on this forum, I have 3 Suggestions for improvement:

1 - ENLARGE THE VISIBLE SCAN AREA:
At the moment, any scan with a beard is rendered useless. The area on the face that the scan shows needs to be improved.

http://www.pes-patch.com/2011/10/imp...-by-hawke.html

The above link is a perfect example of how a scan should be implemented into PES.

2 - ALLOW FACIAL HAIR ON FACE SCANS:
Given that the parameters of facial features (nose, mouth, jaw) are set in the '3D Head Model' section when applying a scan, we need to be able to apply facial hair to the model. Implementing this would be a viable alternative to my first point.

3 - ALLOW SAVED DATA TO BE EDITED
We need to be able to edit the 'Skin Colour' and '3D Head Model' of facescans.
E.G; If the skin colour appears to be wrong in-game, we can go back to the Edit section and change the colour, as opposed to reapplying the entire scan from scratch. This can be very frustrating at times, and is putting a lot of people off of this brilliant feature in the game.

NO REQUESTS. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.

georgethejungl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 16:14   #2
Maartenrules
  • Supports: Ajax Amsterdam, Manchester City

Maartenrules is an unknown

best face scan formulas ever seen!!
Old 22-01-2012, 18:08   #3
Albeatz

Albeatz is an unknown

I can't save as Face scan Landon DONOVAN...

blocked login-"DOMAIN UNREGISTERED"

Help me please george... Thx b4.. =)
Albeatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 01:18   #4
WAXINI88
  • Supports: COLO COLO

WAXINI88 is an unknown

Hi george, first of all you did an awesome work with some faces that you have maded, like zidane, cafu, etc. My name is Sebastián, i am from Chile and i have a request for you. I really really want some faces like the faces of the Chilean soccer team (for example Vidal, Isla, Valdivia), and more faces for classic players please!! I will be really grateful to you if you can do the following scans and faces in an awesome way like yout Henry v3.

The are the following players:

Jorge Valdivia, Arturo Vidal, Mauricio Isla, Claudio Bravo, Mark Gonzalez, Jean Beasejour.

All Classic Plater faces like, Edgar Davids, Roberto Baggio, Platini, Schneider, Rijkaard, Gullit, Van Basten, Batistuta, Cryuff, etc.

THANKS!!
WAXINI88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2012, 15:50   #5
the nameless

the nameless has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Excellent point. This is something that has annoyed me since they started it. I have a David Beckham/Johnny Depp style, 2 piece goatee, and if I want to scan myself in, I can only have a moustache.

If done correctly, fight night/knockout kings had a very good system, so did This Is Football.
the nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 12:23   #6
georgethejungl

georgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alonegeorgethejungl has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nameless View Post
Excellent point. This is something that has annoyed me since they started it. I have a David Beckham/Johnny Depp style, 2 piece goatee, and if I want to scan myself in, I can only have a moustache.

If done correctly, fight night/knockout kings had a very good system, so did This Is Football.
Thanks.

Can i just say; this is not a request thread! Go to my other thread if you have requests

NO REQUESTS. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.
georgethejungl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2012, 18:24   #7
alejozep

alejozep is an unknown

awesome!!
alejozep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2012, 08:02   #8
elmickio
  • Supports: AC MILAN
  • PSN: El_Mickio

elmickio has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness